• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumps crack anti-corruption team- Felons!

Mach

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
So Trump and Rudy, and right wing propaganda, would have you believe that Trump/Rudy were working on anti-corruption.
And yet, only Biden and trying to find evidence to hurt the Russia-hacked-the-DNC narrative was asked for. If that wasn't enough, look at his crack team of corruption fighters.

His team?
4 indicted or convicted felons (corruption)
and Rudy..now under Federal investigation

1. Dmytro Firtash - wanted in the U.S. in Virginia on briber and other charges. U.S. trying to extradite him.
Known corrupt Ukranina with ties Russian mobsters.
Rudy met with him to get dirt to help Trump in 2020.

2. Paul Manafort - serving a federal prison sentence for corruption - tax evasion, bank fraud, hiding foreign bank accounts, charged with more..witness tampering, making false statements, failing to register as a foreign lobbyist, money laundering.
Of course, Paul Manafort was the guy who helped get pro-Russian, corrupt-to-the-Bone Victor Yanukovych into power in Ukraine..who finally got run out of Ukraine due to his corruption and had to flee to Russia.
Rudy has been meeting with him in jail for help in his "corruption" fighting against Joe Biden and others.

3. Lev Parnas
4. Igor Fruman
Soviet-born real estate businessmen enlisted by Rudy. Just arrested on planning to direct funds from a foreign government to U.S. politicians while trying to influence U.S./Ukrainian relations".
Charges also directly connect them to the ouster of Marie Yovanovicth...the non-corrupt ambassador to Ukraine that was opposing Trump's corruption efforts in Ukraine.

5. And Rudy Giuliani. The president's personal fixer/attorney, now also under federal investigation. Working outside of government, but claims to have worked with government...he's not very clear is he.
Doing the work of the U.S. government...but not part of the U.S. government? Claiming to be pursuing anti-corruption...outside of government...with a team of indicted or convicted corrupt, felons?

At what point do you stop selling out the nation, its laws, for supporting a corrupt president like Trump when faced with so many, and such obvious corruption?

corruption_fighters!.jpg

You can look them all up if you haven't seen this on right wing media.

Dmytro Firtash
Dmytro Firtash - Wikipedia

Paul Manafort
Paul Manafort - Wikipedia

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman
Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Only the best people.

So Trump and Rudy, and right wing propaganda, would have you believe that Trump/Rudy were working on anti-corruption.
And yet, only Biden and trying to find evidence to hurt the Russia-hacked-the-DNC narrative was asked for. If that wasn't enough, look at his crack team of corruption fighters.
1. Dmytro Firtash - wanted in the U.S. in Virginia on briber and other charges. U.S. trying to extradite him.
2. Paul Manafort - serving a federal prison sentence for corruption - tax evasion, bank fraud, hiding foreign bank accounts, charged with more..witness tampering, making false statements, failing to register as a foreign lobbyist, money laundering.
Of course, Paul Manafort was the guy who helped get pro-Russian, corrupt-to-the-Bone Victor Yanukovych into power in Ukraine..who finally got run out of Ukraine due to his corruption and had to flee to Russia.
Rudy has been meeting with him in jail for help in his "corruption" fighting against Joe Biden and others.
3. Lev Parnas
4. Igor Fruman
Soviet-born real estate businessmen enlisted by Rudy. Just arrested on planning to direct funds from a foreign government to U.S. politicians while trying to influence U.S./Ukrainian relations".
Charges also directly connect them to the ouster of Marie Yovanovicth...the non-corrupt ambassador to Ukraine that was opposing Trump's corruption efforts in Ukraine.
5. And Rudy Giuliani. The president's personal fixer/attorney, now also under federal investigation. Working outside of government, but claims to have worked with government...he's not very clear is he.
Doing the work of the U.S. government...but not part of the U.S. government? Claiming to be pursuing anti-corruption...outside of government...with a team of indicted or convicted corrupt, felons?
At what point do you stop selling out the nation, its laws, for supporting a corrupt president like Trump when faced with so many, and such obvious corruption?

Dmytro Firtash
Paul Manafort
I'd say their bona fides in re corruption are well established in your OP.
These seem like folks who would know a thing or two about corruption.
[ Though I expected Trump would like corruption experts who weren't caught. ]

Now all we have to do is to establish that these folks are good at fighting corruption.

Classic Putin strategy.

The multiple business bankruptcies start to make sense.

You mean those aren't recent Trump Beauty Contest Winners. Geez, could have fooled me. You guys would not want one of those for a son-in-law? I mean what is not to like!

His team?

3. Lev Parnas
4. Igor Fruman

View attachment 67266252

Dmytro Firtash

Paul Manafort

Its kinda like how mueller was investigating russian meddling in 2016 snd only investigated Trumps campaign. It does not seem right, does it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Its kinda like how mueller was investigating russian meddling in 2016 snd only investigated Trumps campaign. It does not seem right, does it?

So you can't defend Trump and Rudy's ring of criminals. OK. Does that not give you pause trouble13?

:lamo:lamo:lamo

Wow was that weak!!!

That is an interesting take on this.
Oh, wait, it isn't, it is just deflection.

So you can't defend Trump and Rudy's ring of criminals. OK. Does that not give you pause trouble13?
Am i suppose to defend it? Im not on anyones defense team. I think it's a fair question to ask.

That is an interesting take on this.
Oh, wait, it isn't, it is just deflection.
It wasnt a deflection. Its an observation of the similarities in the complaints. Trump didnt like being investigated by the 13 angry democrats and biden does not like bring investigated by Trumps band of merry men. In other news, water is wet

Am i suppose to defend it? Im not on anyones defense team. I think it's a fair question to ask.
I wouldn't defend it if I were you either, it's a lost cause.

Do you condemn Rudy and Trumps behavior in this matter?

It wasnt a deflection. Its an observation of the similarities in the complaints. Trump didnt like being investigated by the 13 angry democrats and biden does not like bring investigated by Trumps band of merry men. In other news, water is wetSent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Trumps own staff didn't like the "drug dealing" of Trump and Rudy on this. Remember Bolton was outraged by it...Trump's ambassadors were outraged...other people including the whistle-blowers...people who were confiding in the whistle-blowers.
You can't even get your deflection correct, because you are in the wrong on this, defending the indefensible with deflection.

I wouldn't defend it if I were you either, it's a lost cause.

Do you condemn Rudy and Trumps behavior in this matter?
At this point i do not condemn or endorse it. I only have a superfical understanding of it. On the surface i dont really have a problem with him going to the ukraine in search of answers to questions. I dont subscribe to the idea that only the government has the authority to do that. Trump can can personally look into that if he chooses to. In fact i would go as far as saying that its not much different thsn clinton hiring fusion gps to dig up dirt on Trump.

Trumps own staff didn't like the "drug dealing" of Trump and Rudy on this. Remember Bolton was outraged by it...Trump's ambassadors were outraged...other people including the whistle-blowers...people who were confiding in the whistle-blowers.
You can't even get your deflection correct, because you are in the wrong on this, defending the indefensible with deflection.
You know what they about opinions...
Everyone has one.

I understand why democrats are not happy about it but just becsuse they dont like him digging around does not mean its wrong for him to be doing it. It was done to him, why shouldnt he do it too?

You know what they about opinions...
Everyone has one.I understand why democrats are not happy about it but just becsuse they dont like him digging around does not mean its wrong for him to be doing it. It was done to him, why shouldnt he do it too?

Rudy digging around isn't the issue in itself, why are you acting like it is?
Why was he dong so outside state dept, but then acting like he was coordinating with state?
Why was he using conspiracy theory nonsense with no basis in fact, for the core of his super sleuthing?

But most importantly in this thread, why did he have 4 criminals working with him on this supposed "ant-corruption" effort which is actually both funneling illegal money into Republican campaigns, and helping Trump try to get Ukraine to manufacture dirt on his 2020 opponent.

You support Rudy working with these people on behalf of Trump? Do you really think they are "anti-corruption", when they are all corrupt criminals?

Good lord trouble13, the gymnastic you're doing...

Last edited:

His team?

3. Lev Parnas
4. Igor Fruman

View attachment 67266252

Dmytro Firtash

Paul Manafort

Maybe it's like Suicide Squad. Rudy had to go find a team of the most corrupt criminals to take on corruption.

Rudy digging around isn't the issue in itself, why are you acting like it is?
Why was he dong so outside state dept, but then acting like he was coordinating with state?
Why was he using conspiracy theory nonsense with no basis in fact, for the core of his super sleuthing?

But most importantly in this thread, why did he have 4 criminals working with him on this supposed "ant-corruption" effort which is actually both funneling illegal money into Republican campaigns, and helping Trump try to get Ukraine to manufacture dirt on his 2020 opponent.

You support Rudy working with these people on behalf of Trump? Do you really think they are "anti-corruption", when they are all corrupt criminals?

Good lord trouble13, the gymnastic you're doing...
No gymnastics at all. I dont know those people and i dont abandon all reason because some left wing rag tells me i should. If there is evidence of criminal activity taking place that's connected to the investigation then you have a legitimate gripe. Attacking thier credentials to discredit what they are investigating does not wash with me after witnessing all the bias and conflicts of interest involved in the investigation into Trump.

No gymnastics at all. I dont know those people and i dont abandon all reason because some left wing rag tells me i should. If there is evidence of criminal activity taking place that's connected to the investigation then you have a legitimate gripe. Attacking thier credentials to discredit what they are investigating does not wash with me after witnessing all the bias and conflicts of interest involved in the investigation into Trump.

Rudy engaged with 4 indicted or convicted felons, while claiming it's in pursuit of anti-corruption.... trouble13 is A-OK with it. Nice to know.

Rudy engaged with 4 indicted or convicted felons, while claiming it's in pursuit of anti-corruption.... trouble13 is A-OK with it. Nice to know.
Let the record reflect that based on the current information i do not object. I absolutely have no issue with taking ownership of my positions nor do i have any problem with you challenging them. I appriciate that you do.

If it blows up in my face down the road i have no problem with admitting i was wrong either. If we cant be honest with each other than why are we here?

Friggin mafia

Back
Top Bottom