• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Cognitive Decline is Advanced. Time to be concerned.

Libs sure are obsessed over someone who isnt even in office anymore... could it be love?
Is he is or is he isn't the leader of the Republicans? Is he is or is he isn't the front runner for the Republican nomination?
Besides, Trump-bashing is fun!

I agree.

If Biden does run in 2024, it'll be a 78 yr old Trump versus an 82 yr old Biden.

I don't want either of those old men in office. I really don't like 70 yr olds in Congress either.
will be 70 in a few months
while i agree with your position, it is up to the voters to decide if age is a factor for their vote
we do elect the politicians (young - like snot wheels - and old) that we deserve

The choices are truly rock bottom.
Biden or Harris in 2024 would be awful.
But the other side is down to two truly awful people in Trump or DeathSantis.

You'd think America would be fed up with the same garbage.
But we keep getting Real Housewives spin offs, so I guess America likes more of the same garbage.

Not sure that Harris would be awful, per se. Haven't seen much from her yet in this capacity. Biden is too ****ing old to even be tying his shoes at this point. Trump is just a ****ing idiot, and has been a ****ing idiot his entire spoonfed life, so age isn't really a contributing factor with him. He'd be an idiot if he was elected at 40.

And yeah this is what you get from people who watch the Kardashians, or Duck Dynasty, or Honey Boo Boo, and then rush to the polls. I don't see it getting any better, either.

I'll just leave this here. Can we please find someone else to be a president that isn't one of these two guys and wasn't born before the Korean war?

Trump Brags That He Knows What an Elephant Looks Like​

Front runner to lead the 2024 Presidential candidacy embarrassed himself once again by failing to remember one of the candidates he supposedly endorsed. Anyone know who JD Mandel is?

Of course, we have no idea if he truly knew who he was endorsing, since his mental state is degrading very rapidly.
Since when was "Is mentally capable of performing the tasks of the office." a prerequisite to being elected in the United States of America?

Oh look. Another rightist with nothing to say but wants to show off something stupid he scrounged in an internet dumpster.
And they wonder why so many people consider the partisan divide in America to be partly along IQ lines.
Thank you for sharing

Front runner to lead the 2024 Presidential candidacy embarrassed himself once again by failing to remember one of the candidates he supposedly endorsed. Anyone know who JD Mandel is?

Of course, we have no idea if he truly knew who he was endorsing, since his mental state is degrading very rapidly.

I saw this on the new this morning. Imagine if Biden had done this? Trump's devoted drooling simpletons would be having vapors.

*Rump's intellect is negligible and imo there is evidence of some sort of mental disorder. However in cases like this I suspect the error is due to his lack of interest in the people he endorses and, true to his nature, doesn't feel the need to remember who they are as long as he gets a winner. People are disposable to him, he invests little to nothing in them, and discards them once he gets from them what he wants.

Maybe we should stop running with 70 yr olds because it's their turn?
Going for younger politicians would be nice.

I'll just leave this here. Can we please find someone else to be a president that isn't one of these two guys and wasn't born before the Korean war?

Trump Brags That He Knows What an Elephant Looks Like​

Congrats, you get Ted Cruz or Kamala Harris.

Going for younger politicians would be nice.
I don't disagree but younger politicians tend to be less , uh, controllable by the big money donors. In time, they too are sucked right into the cesspool of corruption though. I see young politicians in the highest office being opposed, by just about everyone in politics.

Really?🤔

Biden has struggled with names of Cabinet members, lawmakers and other politicians​

The president appeared to forget Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s name on Monday​

On Monday, the president appeared to forget Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s name during a White House event, calling the Pentagon chief "the guy who runs that outfit over there."

President Biden Mixes Up His Secretaries of State and Defense​

Biden Forgets What State His Energy Sec Was Governor Of, Gives Up in Middle of Trying to Remember​

“She’s the former governor of the state of Michigan. Michigan. Wrong,” Biden said, blinking all the while. “She was a former sta- — she was a governor.”

Biden on his Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm:
“She was the former governor of a state of, uh…Michigan. Michigan? Wrong. She was the former state of—she was a governor.”

Though he clearly has issues, I'll give Trump a pass on this one. He forgot the name because doesn't care who he's endorsing. They said he's a conservative serial groper and Trump said "I'm in". Here's there to promote himself anyway more than the other guy.

Yes

That will never happen because the people who would have to vote to approve it could literally be voting themselves out of office.
The people who approve a Constitutional amendment are not elected to office. Are you sure you are the right age to be able to handle serving in Congress yourself?

Last edited:
As I have been saying: there is no sense in making a Ruth Bader Ginsburg retire if you are not going to keep a drooling, foaming-at-the-mouth, misogynist, Republican with an IQ of 60 who follows Q-Anon out of office.

First things first.

Keep the nuts and morons out of office before you look at older people.

Compared to Republicans, who have tried to SELL OUT THE UNITED STATES, you are worried about who forgets names?

Is that even possible?

Hysteria aside for a moment, you do bring up a good point but it causes a collision between conditions of cognitive decline against politicalization of how nominations and conformations now function (which is to say highly partisan in a manner that is a real departure from even 20 years ago.)

If, and I do mean if, we have some means agreed upon to detect cognitive decline as applied to relics in government we have no reason to conclude Ruth Ginsburg would have failed these things. I am distinguishing between a political motivation for her to step down than a partisan accusation.

When you say "keep the nuts out of office" all you are really referencing is who you oppose (and more often than not I would probably agree with you on who that is) but as we've always said elections have consequences and for a brief time Trump has a complicit Congress, in this case specifically the Senate, to work with.

Yes, I am worried about who forgets names and tries to handshake thin air as much as I am worried about the mental state of a narcissistic, self-serving, lunatic. That does not mean I overlook who the opposition nominates then confirms but using Ginsburg as your reasoning does not really apply here. At least that is not my argument.

Well at least it was a few pages in this time before someone trucked out pedophiles...
No way to talk about Trump and his followers without mentioning pedophiles.

Back
Top Bottom