• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Cognitive Decline is Advanced. Time to be concerned.

Libs sure are obsessed over someone who isnt even in office anymore... could it be love?

But Joe Biden is fine. Really.
Yes, really. Watch his speech at the correspondents dinner. Or anything that hasn't been edited by the Russian troll farms for that matter.

And on the subject of nutters, did you look at the whack-job tRump endorsed? Suggesting that President Biden is killing republican drug-using voters? I'm wondering how the drug dealers spot the republican voters, and how many dope heads vote anyway? Does this mean Democrats don't do drugs?

Outstanding timing for your Whataboutism. The confent was a bore, but you tried changing the subject to Biden in the second post of this thread. That sir is excellent work!

In any case, yes comparatively speaking Biden is fine. I suspect he suffers from some decline too, perhaps on the order of 10% of what Trump is suffering from. After all the latter in his old age believes he won the 2020 election, windmills project cancer rays, thinks Americans should drink bleach and believes Sharpies control the weather. He’s definitely not all there.

Gives new depth to the notion of forced retirement.

As I have been saying: there is no sense in making a Ruth Bader Ginsburg retire if you are not going to keep a drooling, foaming-at-the-mouth, misogynist, Republican with an IQ of 60 who follows Q-Anon out of office.

First things first.

Keep the nuts and morons out of office before you look at older people.

Compared to Republicans, who have tried to SELL OUT THE UNITED STATES, you are worried about who forgets names?

Want to make a maximum age requirement for serving in Congress?

Yes

Pass a Constitutional Amendment. See how easy it is to do that.

That will never happen because the people who would have to vote to approve it could literally be voting themselves out of office.

Right now there is no test for "cognitive ability". Not for IQ. Not for sanity.

Duh. I realize this.

You are worried about "cognitive decline" in general while we have people with low IQs and mental illness in office?

Sorry - thought we were talking about people in office?

I agree.

If Biden does run in 2024, it'll be a 78 yr old Trump versus an 82 yr old Biden.

I don't want either of those old men in office. I really don't like 70 yr olds in Congress either.

I can't agree with you more.

Unfortunately if it's between Biden and trump, I have no choice but to vote for Biden.

I'll do what I did in 2020.

Vote for who I want to be president in the primary then vote for Biden in the general election to save and preserve The United States and democracy.

Front runner to lead the 2024 Presidential candidacy embarrassed himself once again by failing to remember one of the candidates he supposedly endorsed. Anyone know who JD Mandel is?

Of course, we have no idea if he truly knew who he was endorsing, since his mental state is degrading very rapidly.
His cultists cheer him on for trying to overthrow a US presidential election. Do you think they care about his mental condition?

I can't agree with you more.

Unfortunately if it's between Biden and trump, I have no choice but to vote for Biden.

I'll do what I did in 2020.

Vote for who I want to be president in the primary then vote for Biden in the general election to save and preserve The United States and democracy.

Same here. I held my nose and voted for Biden and I'd do it again. Not thrilled to be voting for someone so old, but damn. The choices we have are horrible.

I have seen nothing to indicate otherwise….
This has been claimed for years. I suspect what's going on is that people are just continually surprised by how stupid and incoherent he is.
who is this “we” he keeps speaking of?

Is it the voices in his head???

In any case, yes comparatively speaking Biden is fine. I suspect he suffers from some decline too, perhaps on the order of 10% of what Trump is suffering from. After all the latter in his old age believes he won the 2020 election, windmills project cancer rays, thinks Americans should drink bleach and believes Sharpies control the weather. He’s definitely not all there.

And at least we know that Biden has surrounded himself with decent human beings. Not a Steven Miller or Jason Miller in the bunch

Libs sure are obsessed over someone who isnt even in office anymore... could it be love?
Front runner for 2024 for GOP.

Its not obsession, just making sure that candidates thinking of running are of sound mind.

Same here. I held my nose and voted for Biden and I'd do it again. Not thrilled to be voting for someone so old, but damn. The choices we have are horrible.
The choices are truly rock bottom.
Biden or Harris in 2024 would be awful.
But the other side is down to two truly awful people in Trump or DeathSantis.

You'd think America would be fed up with the same garbage.
But we keep getting Real Housewives spin offs, so I guess America likes more of the same garbage.

This schtick is so old and tired.
If Trump would just shut up and live out his last years quietly at Mar A lago, no one on the left would ever mention his name again.
But he can't shut up because he is a narcissist and in charge of your party. So there is that.

This schtick is so old and tired.
If Trump would just shut up and live out his last years quietly at Mar A lago, no one on the left would ever mention his name again.
But he can't shut up because he is a narcissist and in charge of your party. So there is that.
Its actually comical that they STILL discuss almost on a daily basis a guy who never was in office (Hunter Biden) and a woman who last ran for office 6 years ago (Hillary Clinton). And yet we're obsessed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mental illness.

Reactions: PoS
Trump learned how to bully people, boss them around, and get them to do what he wants them to do. That has made him a lot of money. But by most objective measures he's not an intelligent man to begin with. And as he gets older he's just going to look more ridiculous.
Is that even possible?

Back
Top Bottom