• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Charity Balls

Trump had a message of bringing jobs into this country and taking care of all Americans. JEB! was an absolute toady, Scott Walker was an idiot, Rubio was beholding to whomever was buttering his bread. Ted Cruz is part of the Taliborn-again. Nobody else in the race mattered. Trump was the best of the bunch. I'm fine with him winning because he had a message about supporting the American middle class instead of the GOP tried and true talking point of giving the 1% even more tax breaks or hating gays.

Trump was no where near the 'best of the bunch'. And in November, he'll prove it. i hope you'll be around then to enjoy the scorn and derision that will be thrown your way?

You can't have the message without the man.

Sure we could have. A message of bringing jobs back and getting the corruption out of politics could have been carried by someone a bit more...uh, credible. No?

Trump was no where near the 'best of the bunch'. And in November, he'll prove it. i hope you'll be around then to enjoy the scorn and derision that will be thrown your way?

And yet Trump is the nominee. It's the GOP voters whom decide the best and they chose Trump. But at least the GOP still allow their voters to choose. Hillary was practically anointed and she still nearly flubbed it to a Senator from Vermont who's not technically a member of the Party.

And yet Trump is the nominee. It's the GOP voters whom decide the best and they chose Trump. But at least the GOP still allow their voters to choose. Hillary was practically anointed and she still nearly flubbed it to a Senator from Vermont who's not technically a member of the Party.

The GOP voters didn't pick Trump....GOP PRIMARY voters did. A much more reactive and incendiary group than the average GOP voter.

And you know they are embarrassing because?

Because of this OP and because over and over we are hearing that Trump is probably NOT a billionaire.

So he's lying. Most people find being caught in a lie embarrassing, but with Trump? It actually may not be.

I can NOT wait for November. All the Trumpsters will hide behind their keyboards and cry about the GOP betrayed Trump, and how if we had just shown up he could have won.

Meanwhile they're stupidity has caused the worst Democrat in 50 years to get elected.

Morons all.

I'd rather take a chance with Trump than have no chance with a candidate like Jeb Bush.

Even if Bush could beat Hillary, which I doubt; he would likely end up a disappointment like his brother.

Because of this OP and because over and over we are hearing that Trump is probably NOT a billionaire.

So he's lying. Most people find being caught in a lie embarrassing, but with Trump? It actually may not be.

If being a billionaire is really important to you, vote for Hillary. She likely is a billionaire, and pretending not to be one. Odd election we have here, eh?

I'd rather take a chance with Trump than have no chance with a candidate like Jeb Bush.

Even if Bush could beat Hillary, which I doubt; he would likely end up a disappointment like his brother.

Who is advocating for Bush? But since you brought him up....even he has higher favorables than Trump.

Well, how’s that for timing?

ABC News has reported that a man named Rajiv Fernando, a top donor to the Clinton Foundation, was added to the State Department’s International Security Advisory Board at the behest of the secretary of state’s office. Fernando appeared not to have the same qualifications as many other ISAB members, other than prolific giving to Democratic interests. When ABC started asking the department about Fernando, newly revealed emails show, staffers scrambled to find a way to defend the appointment.

Who is advocating for Bush? But since you brought him up....even he has higher favorables than Trump.

Where? In Fox News polls? The same Fox News that would rather see Hillary elected than Trump? I'll pass.

Polls today are used to try to sway voter opinion, I don't completely trust them.

If being a billionaire is really important to you, vote for Hillary. She likely is a billionaire, and pretending not to be one. Odd election we have here, eh?

where did I say being a billionaire is important? I said your liar Mr. Trump may be lying about being a billionaire. which would be embarrassing. I realize to you Trump supporters, that it doesn't matter.

He could show up at your doorstep. piss on your shoes, and you would just smile and say thank you. But to other people, because Trump is lying about everything, including his income. It might be embarrassing.

I still can't believe that we never got rid of the Clintons. Freaking bad pennies the whole lot of them. And, thanks to the morons who nominated this imbecile, mama bear is about to become president.

All I know is that it wasnt' for lack of trying. I bet the GOP wishes it had back the many millions it has spent (and wasted) to discredit the Clintons. I guess it all boils down to the old adage..."You can't keep a good man(or woman) down."

Where? In Fox News polls? The same Fox News that would rather see Hillary elected than Trump? I'll pass.

Polls today are used to try to sway voter opinion, I don't completely trust them.

Nor should you. When the pollsters call me, as they always do at the wrong time of the evening, I threaten to sue them if they ever call again (Oregonians can do that btw, could even before the federal Do Not Call list). I don't care to play along with their game.

I suspect the same may be true of a whole lot of Trump supporters that receive calls in the evening right after work or right before/during dinner.

These polls are taken of those who have nothing better to do.

Just about every poll ever made. It's not just FOX. Trump is nearly universally disliked.

Nor should you. When the pollsters call me, as they always do at the wrong time of the evening, I threaten to sue them if they ever call again (Oregonians can do that btw, could even before the federal Do Not Call list). I don't care to play along with their game.

I suspect the same may be true of a whole lot of Trump supporters that receive calls in the evening right after work or right before/during dinner.

These polls are taken of those who have nothing better to do.

Haha, good points! I do the same thing, because it seems like there's a million surveys that companies push in our face now, my cable company called every day for 3 months to try to get me to take a survey, always during the day when I wasn't home.

I get the suspicion that companies are selling this information that they get from surveys. And a poll is just a survey. Doesn't matter to me if some polling firm knows who I'm voting for.

where did I say being a billionaire is important? I said your liar Mr. Trump may be lying about being a billionaire. which would be embarrassing. I realize to you Trump supporters, that it doesn't matter.

He could show up at your doorstep. piss on your shoes, and you would just smile and say thank you. But to other people, because Trump is lying about everything, including his income. It might be embarrassing.

"Other people"? The same other people who elected Obama because he wasn't a rich white man, yet plan on voting for a rich white woman?
The same other people who know that Hillary is the biggest liar in modern politics, yet want to accuse Trump of lying over what his actual net worth is?

Those other people don't have a leg to stand on.

"Other people"? The same other people who elected Obama because he wasn't a rich white man, yet plan on voting for a rich white woman?
The same other people who know that Hillary is the biggest liar in modern politics, yet want to accuse Trump of lying over what his actual net worth is?

Those other people don't have a leg to stand on.

Yeah, if you think Trump has only lied about his net worth, you are more Trump brainwashed than I thought.

Anyway those 'other people' without a leg to stand on? They vote. And as I said awhile ago, Trump's constant lies, including about his true net worth are embarrassing. Which is why he won't release his net worth.

He lies constantly, even about minor things like net worth? And the amount of Muslims cheering about 9/11. To how many people show up at his rallies. Minor BS, but lies and more lies. He's incapable of telling the truth. And these are just minor crap. Wait until the big whoppers start. He makes Clinton look like a Saint.

Last edited:

LOL.

I think you would not make a good juror.

In fact, due to the lack of evidence to the contrary, anyone making categorical statements about Trumps net worth is most certainly lying.

I get you don't like the guy, but that is no reason to vaporize your credibility. Of course, you may not care.

Yeah, if you think Trump has only lied about his net worth, you are more Trump brainwashed than I thought.

Anyway those 'other people' without a leg to stand on? They vote. And as I said awhile ago, Trump's constant lies, including about his true net worth are embarrassing. Which is why he won't release his net worth.

He lies constantly, even about minor things like net worth? And the amount of Muslims cheering about 9/11. To how many people show up at his rallies. Minor BS, but lies and more lies. He's incapable of telling the truth. And these are just minor crap. Wait until the big whoppers start. He makes Clinton look like a Saint.

He didn't lie about Muslims in New Jersey cheering after 9/11, it's documented in newspapers from the time period. You think he lied because you don't like him as a person or candidate, but I can prove that your dead-wrong about this.

Do you teach at a high school or college? I'm just curious.

LOL.

I think you would not make a good juror.

In fact, due to the lack of evidence to the contrary, anyone making categorical statements about Trumps net worth is most certainly lying.

I get you don't like the guy, but that is no reason to vaporize your credibility. Of course, you may not care.

NEWSFLASH!!! This isn't a trial!! It's an election, no jurors or evidence needed.

You Republican apologists are a funny bunch. Trump throws lies and exaggerations out there everyday and because he's a '(AHEM) Republican you are OK with it. I say I don't believe what he says his net worth is and I need 'evidence'. lol

Back
Top Bottom