• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Boys Think It's Critical To Convince America That A COVID Vaccine Is Imminent...

Ummmmmmmm, I thought you guys liked Fauci. He seems confident there will be a vaccine soon. Are you calling him a liar?

it doesn't matter what anyone says. the whole strategy is to convince enough people (like you) that one is imminent.

it will work on the rubes.

We can't allow a covid vaccine or cure before the election people! Where's Dr Fauci and his dire pessimism when we need him?

it doesn't matter what anyone says. the whole strategy is to convince enough people (like you) that one is imminent.

Ummmmmmmm, I thought you guys liked Fauci. He seems confident there will be a vaccine soon. Are you calling him a liar?

Here is what the tweet says:
"The president’s political advisers believe that making people believe a vaccine is imminent by Election Day — whether true or not — is key to his prospects for winning."

Please quote Fauci saying he is confident that a vaccine will be imminent by Election day. Or don't and thus prove that you were just throwing out some stupid anti-left/pro-Trump hackery like always because something has to be done to try to **** up a thread about Trump.

It depends on what your definition 'soon' is. I bet Fauci's definition of 'soon' for a vaccine is highly different than the ones the Trump boys promote.
'Soon' is not 'imminent'

No, but the people who say that Fauci is confident there will be a vaccine soon definitely are lying

Sent from my U683CL using Tapatalk

It depends on what your definition 'soon' is. I bet Fauci's definition of 'soon' for a vaccine is highly different than the ones the Trump boys promote.
'Soon' is not 'imminent'

Are we back to "it all depends on what the meaning of 'is' is"?

Are we back to "it all depends on what the meaning of 'is' is"?

No, it's the difference between 'soon' and 'imminent'. Those are two different words you know. They are similar meanings, but not quite.

One means 'right away'. The other doesn't.

Fauci is 'cautiously optimistic' that there will be one ready by last 2020 or early 2021. Of course, he also says there is no guarantee. The Trump kids say it will be here right away.

Last edited:

Fauci is quickly outliving his usefulness. If he hasn't outlived it, already.

All quotes from the link that follows:

- Fauci has previously said he worries about the “durability” of a coronavirus vaccine, saying if Covid-19 acts like other coronaviruses, it may not provide long-term protection.
- The phase three trials underway do not necessarily mean that a vaccine is almost ready to be deployed to the public, the [WHO] said.
- “Phase three doesn’t mean nearly there,” Mike Ryan, executive director of the WHO’s emergencies health program, said . . . “Phase three means this is the first time this vaccine has been put into the general population into otherwise healthy individuals to see if the vaccine will protect them against natural infection.”
-“We cannot say we have vaccines. We may or may not,” [said the WHO director]

Coronavirus vaccine: Dr. Fauci says chance of it being highly effective is not great

All quotes from the link that follows:

- "From everything we've seen now — in the animal data, as well as the human data — we feel cautiously optimistic that we will have a vaccine by the end of this year and as we go into 2021," said Fauci director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. "I don't think it's dreaming."

Fauci: U.S. Preparing For Quick Distribution Of Vaccine Once It Is Approved : Coronavirus Live Updates : NPR

Oh, Moderate Right was just lying again.

Well, now you don't have to bother proving that you weren't lying. I proved you were. Buh-bye.

Moderate right took "Cautiously optimistic" by the end of the year going into 2021 and turned it into confident that there will be one soon.

All you have to do is walk backwards from Election Day to the beginning of stage 3 trials to see how ridiculous the idea of FDA approving a new vaccine would be. That won't prevent Dr Donnie from trying to push them to it, especially since they have already proven pliable under Dr Hahn.

Stage 3 trials were announced underway in mid-July. They require 30,000 test subjects with the study group receiving two injections spaced apart. Last I saw they did not even have the 30,000 subjects to begin with and that was early August. Even if they have them by now, when did all in the study group get the first injection? Has the entire study group even gotten the first injection? When will they get the 2nd....like maybe in mid to late October. SOP is to study the subjects for up to year with serious review results produced each 90 days. What is Hahn going to do, announce a vaccine accepted for us a couple weeks after the 2nd injections? Yea that sounds about right for Dr Donnie's purposes.

Donnie has it in his head that for him to be the hero of this epic tail a magic bullet must come out his super duper lighting fast development program and it must happen by Election Day, no matter what process he has to roll and no matter the efficacy of the vaccine.

Last edited:
A vaccine cure is the 2020 version of caravans of brown people.

Back
Top Bottom