• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumps at it again, wants his buddy (Vlad.) to dig up dirt on Hunter....

Subieguy

Todays GOP: wrong on EVERYTHING!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
These are the actions of someone who still despite his numerous crimes, has not been held accountable. They are also the actions of a treasonist who once again wants to "work" with a sworn adversary of the United States....

For shame!!

“I would think Putin would know the answer to that,” Trump said in an interview airing on Real America’s Voice, a pro-Trump website, regarding a payment a decade ago from a Russian oligarch’s wife to a company founded by Hunter Biden, son of President Joe Biden. “I think he should release it.”
Trump’s staff did not respond to HuffPost’s queries about the matter.

It’s been nearly six years since Trump called on Russia to “find” emails from then-Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, Trump’s rival in the 2016 presidential election. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said at a July 27, 2016, news conference.
Subsequent investigations determined that Russia did, in fact, honor Trump’s request, starting that same day. Putin’s intelligence services carried out a multifaceted effort to boost Trump’s campaign, including the theft of thousands of documents from the Democratic National Committee and Clinton’s campaign advisers.

Trump, angry afterward that U.S. prosecutors were investigating his campaign’s links to Russia, seized on a new conspiracy theory being spread by Russian spies: that Ukraine had actually helped Clinton in 2016, and that a server containing her emails had been cached somewhere in that country.

"Dig up" aka fabricate. The people who attempted to destroy American democracy will lap it right up if Putin obliges.

I heard a TikTok video the other day that literally said, "When Russia gave the US the Statue of Liberty, it wasn't green. It was bronze."

The stupid - it burned.

I think Barack Obama should call on Putin to dig up dirt on the Trump Family next.

Trump worshippers would be screaming that the DOJ indict and jail Obama for even mentioning it. Every Republican politician and Fox News/AM Radio would scream for an arrest as well.

Exactly. Their hypocrisy is shinier than the North Star these days.

I heard a TikTok video the other day that literally said, "When Russia gave the US the Statue of Liberty, it wasn't green. It was bronze."

The stupid - it burned.
Are you implying that UKRAINE gave it to us back in the day, and not the Soviet Union? As a student of history, I don't cotton to this kind of historical revisionism, Superfly. Not. One Bit.

hey, trump's genius is a honest guy. everyone will believe him.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you implying that UKRAINE gave it to us back in the day, and not the Soviet Union? As a student of history, I don't cotton to this kind of historical revisionism, Superfly. Not. One Bit.

I'm not implying anything. I'm just telling you what some idiot on TikTok said. He literally said that Russia gave us the Statue of Liberty, not France.

Where in the world did you get that from her post?

Back
Top Bottom