• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Approval Rate Under Forty Percent

Re: Trump's Approval Rate Falls Under Forty Percent

The President's televised effort to put blame for the shutdown on Democrats isn't working, according to a bevy of polls. Fivethirtyeight.com averages the polls daily. This morning Trump's average approval rate is at 39.7 percent, his lowest mark in months.

And well deserved.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

and you forgot to mention that most of those for Trump are here on this message board and they get crushed repeatedly.

Then open your checkbook, and get the billionaire you supported to kick in too.

I want a new Lamborghini. I don't expect you to pay for it.

New Lamborghini?

Is your old one wore out???

If it is I will take it...

New Lamborghini?

Is your old one wore out???

It's on loan. I'm feeling benevolent this week so I sent it to Covington, Kentucky, so they can travel in style.

Did you want it next week?

Does your daily life in FL carry a fear of terrorists, gangs and Mexican drug cartels who cross the border with Mexico?

Not this week. This week they are all in daily terror of old men carrying drums.

It's truly unnerving that a two bit huckster like Trump can get anywhere near that level of support.
Well, that's partisanship and political alienation for you....

That said, the lowest his approval rating ever got was 37%, so chances are that is roughly the Republican/Trump "base" level. I'd guess that if he goes below 35%, that's when I would guess he is really losing support among his base. Meaning he won't care until Rasmussen reports his approval rating at 28%. A result, I might add, which his lackeys will probably try to hide from him anyway. ;)

Oh no! Trump's approval rating among transvestites, illegal aliens, thieves, liars, crooks, cheats, drunks, drug abusers, deadbeats, sex perverts and the like has dropped? What the hell could be causing that?

Funny thing is is that you probably live a pretty sheltered life that you have no contact with people that you listed so you have no actual clue whether they support him, don't support him or have even ever heard of him.

You just jump to conclusions based on your assumptions...

Well the only reason his approval rating isn't 100% is cuz you TREASONOUS LIBRULS ignore how MAGA he is! You IGNORE the ACTUAL FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's the argument I hate most, and the most ludicrous of them all, that get srepeated ad infinitum.:roll:

Trump proudly took the blame for the government shutting down. This long duration is on Pelosi. She doesn't care about the dreamers at all, clearly. Trump provides for them tremendously and still she won't budge. She won't even attend the meetings. She goes to Hawaii and wants to travel the world when workers aren't being paid. Why travel? So she won't have to negotiate. No, this second paycheck missed is because she refuses to negotiate.

Here's the thing, Trump is not a politician. And he will not budge on this wall. I know for a fact that he will not. He promised his voters and he knows that's their #1 desire and it's his #1 campaign promise. If he doesn't build it (he already is), he won't be re-elected. How far would you go to keep your job as POTUS?

Knowing how Trump does not care about anyone but himself and his re-election (so ultimately he can be, in his mind, the best president ever) I. would be willing to bet that he will let every American citizen (including his own supporters) starve and die.

He is not a President, he is a sucking vampire that needs blood to survive and no one is safe, certainly not his supporters.

It's on loan. I'm feeling benevolent this week so I sent it to Covington, Kentucky, so they can travel in style.

Did you want it next week?

Thanks for the offer but I am currently snowed in and I doubt it would be the proper transportation

If you have a good 4x4 with good tires and maybe a plow I would gladly take you up on your kind offer...
:2razz:

Well the only reason his approval rating isn't 100% is cuz you TREASONOUS LIBRULS ignore how MAGA he is! You IGNORE the ACTUAL FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's the argument I hate most, and the most ludicrous of them all, that get srepeated ad infinitum.:roll:

Trump is so incompetent that when he made the MAGA phrase he misspelled it. It was supposed to be MTGA (Make Trump Great Again). The guy was suffering so much by being degraded so consistently by his peers (rich people) that he came up with the idea of scamming the poor and ignorant that felt everyone was taking advantage of, to vote against Hillary (who was mostly ignoring them by calling them by their true but painful nick "deplorables") and put him into office. Nonetheless, he did not consider that actually working and being responsible for what happens to a whole country was going to be one of the parts of the job, so he now needs to convince those same people he scammed before that he is doing a great job and many of them are believing it.

Just goes to show just how bad we as a country are in education. We rank 14th in the world.

Trump is so incompetent that when he made the MAGA phrase he misspelled it. It was supposed to be MTGA (Make Trump Great Again). The guy was suffering so much by being degraded so consistently by his peers (rich people) that he came up with the idea of scamming the poor and ignorant that felt everyone was taking advantage of, to vote against Hillary (who was mostly ignoring them by calling them by their true but painful nick "deplorables") and put him into office. Nonetheless, he did not consider that actually working and being responsible for what happens to a whole country was going to be one of the parts of the job, so he now needs to convince those same people he scammed before that he is doing a great job and many of them are believing it.

Just goes to show just how bad we as a country are in education. We rank 14th in the world.

What none of the MAGA crowd wants to admit, he didn't so much win that election as Hillary lost it. The russian smear campaign was also not aimed at "pro trump" so much as anti Hillary. They claim it had no effect, but there's no way to quantifiably prove that either way. I'm betting the Russian anti Hillary stuff had as much effect as her just not campaiigning in places she should have. Just the slightest change in enthusiasm for her campaign in 2016 and Trump would have lost. Such a fluke he won really, impossible to reproduce.

It's also hilarious watching their bravado, pretending they believe he will easily win re-election (when him even making the ballot is in question). It's obvious phony BS to taunt liberals in most case, pretty easy to see that even they know TRump will never see a second term. There's a few tho, so bat**** they seem to really believe, a kook-aid overdose perahpas, or maybe just not such bright folks to begin with. That fairy tale conservative fantasy of their "silent majority".

The news is though, sure we took less seats, but with a historic mid term turnout, the GOP was soundly beaten, and the percentages show gerrymandering has worked for the GOP. Fact is thogh, these new voters will keep voting, and you'll have TRump to thank for the recovery of the Democratic party.:lamo

Funny thing is is that you probably live a pretty sheltered life that you have no contact with people that you listed so you have no actual clue whether they support him, don't support him or have even ever heard of him.

You just jump to conclusions based on your assumptions...

Who supports legalizing drugs? Democrats.
Who advocates abolishing law enforcement agencies? Democrats.
Who advocates legalizing sexual immorality and perversion? Democrats.
Who wants excessive numbers of blacks released from prison to make the prison population more fairly representative of similar divisions of race in the general population? Democrats.
Who insists abortionists be ransomly paid by taxpayers for murdering babies? Democrats.
Who exonerates guilty democrats before starting an investigation and declares republicans guilty before ever finding the first piece of evidence whatsoever in a fake criminal charge? Democrats.
Who fights tooth and nail against voting securities? Democrats.
Who fights tooth and nail against border security barriers? Democrats?
Who created the unpopular huge tax hike supervised by the IRS which was mandated by law on the backs of all working young Americans, deceptively called universal health premiums? Democrats.
Who wanted George Zimmerman condemned for shooting a black assailant in self defense? Democrats.
Who wanted a decorated cop humiliated and reprimanded for arresting a famous drunk and disorderly democrat for being drunk and disorderly and resisting arrest? Obama.

Last edited:

It's a cult. It's been that way for awhile. Now the cult leader is turning up the volume:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1088058134713823233

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

BUILD A WALL & CRIME WILL FALL! This is the new theme, for two years until the Wall is finished (under construction now), of the Republican Party. Use it and pray!

4:57 AM - 23 Jan 2019

Use and pray?!?

Some of the responses to his "BUILD A WALL & CRIME WILL FALL!" twitter rhyme were hilarious. Here's a few rhyming examples, taking the absolute piss out of him :lol:

MEXICO WILL PAY, YOU USED TO SAY

IMPEACH THIS GUY & LET HIM CRY!

JUST RESIGN & WE’LL BE FINE!

Back
Top Bottom