• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's America or Biden's America

Biden's America or Trump's America?

• Biden

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Something Else

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rickc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
we obviously have very clear lines between our two choices for the future of America. It is pretty clear that there is lots of misinformation out there about what each one really represents. It is going to be the.job of the.American voters to wade through all the BS and.find the truth.

I am curious what everyone is thinking at this point. Which America do you want to see.

I will choose Biden over Trump over this election cycle and it probably makes sense to choose a moderate right now until (hopefully) society calms down a bit.

I will choose Biden over Trump over this election cycle and it probably makes sense to choose a moderate right now until (hopefully) society calms down a bit.

Agree. I think it was important the Democrats didn't try to go too far left this time because it shouldn't turn into a left vs. right decision, rather a rational adult vs. radical man-child decision. This election is all about removing the walking disaster that is Donald Trump and trying to do a little bit of damage control.

The Trump cultists can try to make excuses for it all day, but the fact of the matter is, 2020 really is America at its worst. Trump campaigned on dividing America and inflaming racial tensions and he's succeeded bigly.

we obviously have very clear lines between our two choices for the future of America. It is pretty clear that there is lots of misinformation out there about what each one really represents. It is going to be the.job of the.American voters to wade through all the BS and.find the truth.

I am curious what everyone is thinking at this point. Which America do you want to see.

There's Trump's America and just America. That's all there is.

When society calms down a bit?! Its lefties that are the not calm part of our society. Moderates are also going for Trump. Americans have seen what the left thinks of calm society and that is the main reason Biden will lose. He doesn't have a chance. Americans are horrifed at the dems right now. Horrified. You don't have enough time to make it go away between now and November. Trump is two terms.

When society calms down a bit?! Its lefties that are the not calm part of our society. Moderates are also going for Trump. Americans have seen what the left thinks of calm society and that is the main reason Biden will lose. He doesn't have a chance. Americans are horrifed at the dems right now. Horrified. You don't have enough time to make it go away between now and November. Trump is two terms.

Yes, when society calms down a bit, both factions are up in arms right now and this cannot be blamed only on one group at this point.

Agree. I think it was important the Democrats didn't try to go too far left this time because it shouldn't turn into a left vs. right decision, rather a rational adult vs. radical man-child decision. This election is all about removing the walking disaster that is Donald Trump and trying to do a little bit of damage control.

The Trump cultists can try to make excuses for it all day, but the fact of the matter is, 2020 really is America at its worst. Trump campaigned on dividing America and inflaming racial tensions and he's succeeded bigly.

lol...yes 2020 was the worst. It was the year democrats let terrorists run ramapant through our streets. My god man...even lefties here in Massachusetts are sitting back and saying this is ****ed up.

Yes, when society calms down a bit, both factions are up in arms right now and this cannot be blamed only on one group at this point.

Yeah...this is squarely on dems. You are the ones violently rioting. Say whatever you want but in the end Biden is going to lose. America is looking at democrats failure to stop the violence. Willful failure. Thats as anti-American as it gets.

The Democrats have been having a self righteous temper tantrum ever since Trump beat Clinton. They have been running every disinformation scam and chaos in their playbook. Sure, the Democrats can stop the violence if elected, since they run the violence. But extortionists cannot be trusted, since new and improved strong arm extortion will be used to get their way once in power.

If you have been watching the RNC convention, I am impressed by the commitment of real people to reelect Trump. It is not about the elite making this choice, like with the Democrats; prestige illusion. It is real common people choosing to support the president. In 2016, Trump had to lead, but now his followers are now in the front lines singing his praise ready to fight the fair fight. They seem very genuine and are not actors who are rehearsed by Hollywood.

If you were around in the 1960's and 1970's, the love generation of that era is closer to the modern Republicans. Then and now, these are the ones who have the hopeful and positive messaging for the future. Neither were the source of violence and lying. Free speech and do your own thing; individuality, was apart of the love generation. The love generation was not about cancel each other out in favor of a media driven clone.

The contemporary Democrats are on the Nixonian side of the power spectrum, with both trying to maintain a status quo for big business. It the military complex then and now it is big Tech. Biden and Obama would have make Nixon proud by using the power of government to spy on reporters; test balloon, and then the opposition candidate; Trump. They control the media who now lies for them on a routine basis. This backwards Nixonian looking approach is not what we want for the future. The modern dreams of the love generation is the future I want.

Last edited:
Yeah...this is squarely on dems. You are the ones violently rioting. Say whatever you want but in the end Biden is going to lose. America is looking at democrats failure to stoo the violence. Willful failure. Thats as anti-American as it gets.

I hope one day you are able to leave your bubble and its not too uncomfortable an experience for you.

Actually "Something Else"

Nothing changes positively politically until we first Reform our citizenry

Yep

lol...yes 2020 was the worst. It was the year democrats let terrorists run ramapant through our streets. My god man...even lefties here in Massachusetts are sitting back and saying this is ****ed up.

here in Massachusetts

Oh you poor soul(LOL)

I hope one day you are able to leave your bubble and its not too uncomfortable an experience for you.

I'm not in a bubble. My candidate is the current President. Im not the one that is dumb enough to believe America is enjoying leftist terrorism on our streets. "Pop"....that was me bursting your bubble for you.

I'm not in a bubble. My candidate is the current President. Im not the one that is dumb enough to believe America is enjoying leftist terrorism on our streets. "Pop"....that was me bursting your bubble for you.

you are certainly amusing in your fervor.

we obviously have very clear lines between our two choices for the future of America.
I disagree. I'd suggest the two major candidates have a lot more in common than they do that is significantly different, personally and politically. I'm also not convinced the individual of the President actually has as much impact on your country as many people (like to) imagine, for good or bad. That isn't to say the Presidential election isn't important, only that it isn't the be-all and end-all of everything and nor is it the simple conflict of diametrically opposing forces it is so often presented as.

My vote is vote out Tweety and his sycophants.

Of course, 2020 is 100% the fault of the democrats and Trump takes no responsibility for any of it whatsoever! :roll:

Perhaps we want a president that actually is responsible for the things that happen in the country.

Of course, 2020 is 100% the fault of the democrats and Trump takes no responsibility for any of it whatsoever! :roll:

Perhaps we want a president that actually is responsible for the things that happen in the country.

The democrat mayors and governors were the ones refusing help and refusing to use the guard to stop the riots. Not Trump. But hey, you keep thinking that all the way until November. It helps Trump.

Well, the lesser of two evils is clearly Trump's America.

In Trump's America, people will NOT be praised when they run wild because of supposed racial injustice.

In Biden's America, people WILL BE be excused for anything they do because of supposed racial injustice.

Gosh! On November 3, it's a no-brainer.

My vote is vote out Tweety and his sycophants.

What is your main reason you dont like Trump? Do you disagree with a good economy, jobs coming back, and law and order? Do you disagree with historic low minority unemployment?

Law and order President
________silver platter__________

Thank you dems. This election we wont even have to try.

In Trump's America, people will NOT be praised when they run wild because of supposed racial injustice.

In Biden's America, people WILL BE be excused for anything they do because of supposed racial injustice.

Gosh! On November 3, it's a no-brainer.

When will you finally see this?

Maybe in your 80's?(LOL)

Law and order President
________silver platter__________

Thank you dems. This election we wont even have to try.

Trump voter Kyle Rittenhouse agrees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom