• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's action committee spent $375,000 on an unused office

Why do you keep responding to my comments but not addressing the content? Weird.

Have a lovely day.

The content is speculation and conjecture. As I stated, I have no doubt that Trump PAC rent space. There's nothing wrong with that, just like there's nothing illegal about Maxine Water paying her daughter $1 Million to hand out paper fliers.

The story however has morphed into "but the offices were empty" according to people who cannot be identified.

You buy into that as a "news story". I'm here to inform you that this is tabloid fodder, like TMZ and Teen Tiger Beat.

The content is speculation and conjecture. As I stated, I have no doubt that Trump PAC rent space. There's nothing wrong with that, just like there's nothing illegal about Maxine Water paying her daughter $1 Million to hand out paper fliers.

The story however has morphed into "but the offices were empty" according to people who cannot be identified.

You buy into that as a "news story". I'm here to inform you that this is tabloid fodder, like TMZ and Teen Tiger Beat.
Have a lovely day.

Are you really dumb enough to think that lowly worker would allow his name to be given? When TFG fired cabinet members because they didn't bow and scrape before him? You should know that he has no concern, none whatsoever, for the little guy and a guy who works at his building is certainly one of them.

I'm not dumb enough to believe a story about unnamed people who claim to know what's happening in offices 50 floors above them.

And that is called giving him a big fat free pass.

Unsure if reading is not your strong suit or you are simply looking to make a mess just for the sake of doing so.

LOL! You can't prove the quotes came from actual people. It's not a story, it's a hit piece.
And yet, the Trump PAC people could prove it false very quickly by providing the employees who worked in those offices to the media.

Don't hold your breath. For 5 years, every single story that came out that was less than flattering to Trump was simply labeled "fake news" and not once were the labelers able to or expected to provide proof of their accusations.

That is exact what you, Schism, have done here. You know it, we all know it.

Although I'm not on his side here I'd just like to point out that proving a negative is normally really hard.
In this case it would be quite easy. Simply parade out the employees who worked in that office space and see if they can keep their stories straight. If they tell the truth, that shouldn't be too hard. If they weave a credible tale, the negative is proven. Don't hold your breath.

To confirm the story.
No, to attack her as a disgruntled employee, as a Trump hater, as a bubblehead, as a liar, as someone with a personal axe to grind, as your side has done numerous times. That's why you need her name, so you know who to attack.

You have no interest in confirming the story.

That's why you're so anxious to hear the name of Biden's nominee for the USSC. You want to have plenty of time to slander her, to lie about her, to fabricate scandals about her, to tell us what a whore she is. That's the name you really want to hear.

And yet, the Trump PAC people could prove it false very quickly by providing the employees who worked in those offices to the media.

I can't believe an adult is suggesting this.

Don't hold your breath. For 5 years, every single story that came out that was less than flattering to Trump was simply labeled "fake news" and not once were the labelers able to or expected to provide proof of their accusations.

You obviously don't get it. People aren't required to respond to newspaper accusations, especially when the accusers are unnamed and their stories can't be corroborated.

That is exact what you, Schism, have done here. You know it, we all know it.

What we all know is that you support anonymous accusers. And think about this for a second, it's not about some murder or other serious crime. It's about an office space. Like this is some big story they broke open.

The story does have a purpose though: to smear Trump using anonymous sources. Just like they did with the Russia Hoax chaos in the WH, pee hookers, and every other bullshit story the media has used for 5 years now.

And you defend that practice.

No, to attack her as a disgruntled employee, as a Trump hater, as a bubblehead, as a liar, as someone with a personal axe to grind, as your side has done numerous times. That's why you need her name, so you know who to attack.

You have no interest in confirming the story.

That's why you're so anxious to hear the name of Biden's nominee for the USSC. You want to have plenty of time to slander her, to lie about her, to fabricate scandals about her, to tell us what a whore she is. That's the name you really want to hear.

You are supporting anonymous accusations as though they are facts. You are defending a tabloid hit piece like it's journalism.

That's the point that you've made for me yourself.

You are supporting anonymous accusations as though they are facts. You are defending a tabloid hit piece like it's journalism.

That's the point that you've made for me yourself.
It is credible because it fits the Trump reality. Trump University - scam. Trump Charitable Foundation - scam. Trump Buy American - his clothing line made in China - scam. Shall I go on?

How many times has Trump failed to pay his contractors? How many times has Trump failed to pay his own lawyers?

Why wouldn't I lend credence to the story? It fits right in with so many other confirmed accounts of Trump screwing people out of their money.

So much whining about a story that can't even be corroborated.

Some people will believe anything, even propaganda.

Even worse, they'll defend it to the death.
Trump lied over thirty thousand times while in office, the hill you are choosing to die on is silly. Aren't you tired of defending such a person?

That's all you can do is imagine; fabrication and conjecture are soon to follow.
Uh huh, luckily trump and two of his kids will have the opportunity to straighten out the record when they testify under oath in new york. I'm sure they will fight it but eventually they will have to comply. His record in court so far, not so good. So much winning.

Does this surprise anyone?

Nope. You obviously didn't follow Salon's link to the original story:

"A HuffPost analysis of Federal Election Commission filings shows that Trump’s Make America Great Again PAC spent $37,541.67 in each of 10 months last year renting office space at Trump Tower, the former president’s 57-story mixed-use building near Central Park."

There are no names or sources. You can't prove these people even exist, much less have credible knowledge of anything.

As far as we know, Huffpo took a line item expense and made up a story about empty offices.

And here you are gobbling it down whole.
I commend you. You are the exemplary worker bee defending the hive and queen bee at all cost.

Unsure if reading is not your strong suit or you are simply looking to make a mess just for the sake of doing so.
A personal attack is a poor excuse for a political argument.

Trump lied over thirty thousand times while in office, the hill you are choosing to die on is silly. Aren't you tired of defending such a person?

This is nothing but The Real Estate Dossier concocted by Huffpo.

They found a cancelled check and built a lie around it.

There are no sources. If you believe there are, name them.

Nope, not your business
As much as he has insisted on names, he also has concluded that "business is business" and is completely acceptable with that. It wouldn't matter if a name was provided.

Back
Top Bottom