• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's action committee spent $375,000 on an unused office

Tick tock.

Ding Dong. That's the doorbell, and nobody is there.

Just like in the article. Who are these credible sources full of info on the inner workings of Trump Towers?

Nobody. LOL

And? Business is business.

You believe gov't employees pay for their own travel, rooms, and per diem?

Do you think Biden should reach in his pocket and pick up tabs for gov't employees because "gratitude"?

Firstly I don't believe any President before Trump ever had people staying at their hotel and some even sold businesses just so they couldn't be seen as profiting from the position.
Secondly, Yes Trump could have let the government employees stay at cost and not made a profit. Plenty of companies do this for various reasons not least of which would be the good press he would have got for doing so but nope, that's not Trump's style.

The emoluments clause used to be a thing until Republicans decided Trump could make as much money from the office as he could.

Lastly, Executive Time. You guys paid to have a President who spent the first 5 hours a day watching Fox News. What a hero.
This is the same party who riles again things like maternity leave and paid holiday but the President staying in bed most of the time is just fine and dandy.

Ding Dong. That's the doorbell, and nobody is there.

Just like in the article. Who are these credible sources full of info on the inner workings of Trump Towers?

Nobody. LOL
Your inability to comprehend the numerous linked articles and corroborating evidence links about Trump's PAC grifting is not my problem. If you have evidence to the contrary, please provide a link.

Your inability to comprehend the numerous linked articles and corroborating evidence links about Trump's PAC grifting is not my problem. If you have evidence to the contrary, please provide a link.

Although I'm not on his side here I'd just like to point out that proving a negative is normally really hard.

And guess who was the landlord? The former grifter-in-chief and now just a grifter. The office was located in Trump Tower. Also, in addition to the PAC, TFG's campaign office rented office space there that was not used (it was located in Alexandria, VA).

How can anyone support this liar/grifter/conman?
Gotta launder those campaign contributions so he can use them for himself.

This is the way liberal media fabricates lies.

While it may be true that Trump PAC's rented space in his building, which is not illegal, notice that there are no named persons confirming the offices were empty. They simply make that part up, attribute no sources, and they dare you to prove them wrong.

Watch the posts that pile up here of people gobbling the entire lie whole.
Why don't you prove them wrong?

I'll wait.

While it may be true that Trump PAC's rented space in his building, which is not illegal, notice that there are no named persons confirming the offices were empty. They simply make that part up, attribute no sources, and they dare you to prove them wrong.

Republicans support every single felony of traitor trump.

It's apparently not against the law but it's certainly not defensible. Imagine if the Clintons or Obama did the same.
It's money laundering and is definitely against the law.

Not that they will pin it on him.

The article presented a hit piece with nobody going on record. The onus is on Huffpo to prove these people exist.

They simply want you to believe they are telling the truth. That's not journalism, it's tabloid fodder. And you bought in.

That was the entire point of my post #3:

You've responded with derp.

The person who works at Trump tower also confirmed it

LOL! What's his name? Did you read the article? Was his name in there?

LOL! Another propaganda target struck between the eyes.

Why don't you prove them wrong?

I'll wait.

That's the point. You can't prove a ghost source exists. You can't cross-examine a ghost source.

You can't ask them any further questions. You can't confirm anything. This is a tabloid article. You bought in too. LOL

Although I'm not on his side here I'd just like to point out that proving a negative is normally really hard.
Sure but if there was actually Make America Great Again or Save America Trump PAC activity in the building it would be pretty easy to prove. Even a mailing address on the websites would be "something".

The article presented a hit piece with nobody going on record. The onus is on Huffpo to prove these people exist.

They simply want you to believe they are telling the truth. That's not journalism, it's tabloid fodder. And you bought in.

That was the entire point of my post #3:

You've responded with derp.
Why do you keep responding to my comments but not addressing the content? Weird.

Have a lovely day.

Sure but if there was actually Make America Great Again or Save America Trump PAC activity in the building it would be pretty easy to prove. Even a mailing address on the websites would be "something".

You're speculating now. This what Huffpo did in their article.

LOL! What's his name? Did you read the article? Was his name in there?

LOL! Another propaganda target struck between the eyes.
Are you really dumb enough to think that lowly worker would allow his name to be given? When TFG fired cabinet members because they didn't bow and scrape before him? You should know that he has no concern, none whatsoever, for the little guy and a guy who works at his building is certainly one of them.

Back
Top Bottom