• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied (number one Trending topic today on Twitter)

I am desperately trying to follow YOUR logic, not Trump's so don't deflect.

1. Trump criticized Obama for mishandling Obama's epidemic.
2. Trump was wrong criticizing Obama because Obama could do only as much as the law allows.
3. You are criticizing Trump for mishandling Trump's epidemic.
4. You are right because Trump can do whatever he wants under the US laws.

Did I get it right?

i'm just posting Trump's own words.

i know it hurts.

He had to cover for the SG who said quit buying mask. On March 2 he even said they increase your risk of contracting Covid. All to reduce panic

Remember Trump being caught on camera in May berating a reporter for wearing a mask? The smart people do.

[video]https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/05/27/jeff-mason-mask-trump-acosta-pkg-tsr-vpx.cnn[/video]

Oh, yes Trump is really proving this morning how he doesn't avoid panic tactics. :lol:

Ah, the old "Biden wants to eliminate your suburbs" thing again.

He seems to think we are all as stupid as his supporters are. He's wrong.

Trump is publicly melting down. Again.

Maybe he can put his head in Ivanka's lap and she can stroke his hair to calm him down.

I have a feeling that the independents and undecideds (and those Republicans on the fence) are gonna hear about how...

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

oh, and Woodward is #7.

To be fair, its 90% russian bots. Congress should investigate.

there will be millions of posts regarding #TrumpLiedPeopleDied

"RealWTL
@RealWtl
Great wartime president on the left. Narcissist, liar, and murder on the right.
#TrumpLiedPeopleDied"

EhiIR-7WoAYL48h
Franklin Delano Roosevelt on Mussolini:

"I don’t mind telling you in confidence, that I am keeping in fairly close touch with that admirable Italian gentleman"

"... I am much interested and deeply impressed by what he has accomplished and by his evidenced honest purpose of restoring Italy"

Franklin Delano Roosevelt on Mussolini:

"I don’t mind telling you in confidence, that I am keeping in fairly close touch with that admirable Italian gentleman"

"... I am much interested and deeply impressed by what he has accomplished and by his evidenced honest purpose of restoring Italy"

So you won't be voting for FDR in November?

CaughtInThe tells so many lies he can't keep track of them all...

and here's your post that preceded mine...

He said that you can't die from COVID? Can you provide quotes?

which i then posted his (as everyone knows now) ignorant comment about 15 cases going to zero (just because it's so Trump).

but, hey, look at the bright side, he also said this...

MARCH 12
“It’s going to go away. ... The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point … when you look at the kind of numbers that you’re seeing coming out of other countries, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it.”
— Donald Trump

I have a feeling that the independents and undecideds (and those Republicans on the fence) are gonna hear about how...

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

oh, and Woodward is #7.

The government owes the people ....

Tens of Millions have lost their jobs, 200,000 should not have died and thousands of employers are going out of business all due to the GOP negligence of the right wing radical anti american GOP.

I say COVID 19 has been in America much longer than America was advised. Which brings forward the obvious question “ How long has COVID 19 been allowed penetrate the USA population?”

5,000 have died in China.

Trump said he lied to prevent panic - https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-coronavirus-bob-woodward_n_5f58fd32c5b6b48507fabc99

Pay The Stimulus Money! IT'S PATRIOTIC!!!!

The employed did not ask the government to treat the coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile the GOP government is still advising no need to worry all will be swell. Yet 200,000 have died.

5,000 have died in China.

Why is Capitol Hill funneling billions upon billons of tax dollars from the COVID relief fund to the fossil fuel industry as we speak? This is reckless use of our tax dollars. Fossil fuel does NOT need bailed out.

The negligent GOP Elected officials pay themselves more than $3,370 per week ( $174,000-$194,000 annually) plus a variety of expense accounts = Over rated and over paid!

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2000 twice a month until further notice to spend in the economy = economic growth.

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2000 twice a month to spend in the economy which would assist to insure job security and plenty of economic growth. After all tax dollars do belong to the taxpayers.

Tens of Millions have lost their jobs, 200,000 should not have died and thousands of employers are going out of business all due to the GOP negligence of the right wing radical anti american GOP.

yep. the whole hoax thing and downplaying it slapped all Americans right in the face.

If Trump is truely patriotic, he should be our first ASTRO NUT in the SPACE FORCE

I'd turn off his microphone and end his Twitter account.

America would truely be great again with Trump in outer space. (AKA Trumpland)

how weird is it that #TrumpLiedPeopleDied isn't THE biggest story before this debate?

Back
Top Bottom