• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied (number one Trending topic today on Twitter)

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I have a feeling that the independents and undecideds (and those Republicans on the fence) are gonna hear about how...

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

oh, and Woodward is #7.

That's got to put Trump in a lovely mood.

I have a feeling that the independents and undecideds (and those Republicans on the fence) are gonna hear about how...

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

oh, and Woodward is #7.

This isn’t going anywhere because we are still dealing with covid and he is still downplaying it.

Just wait till the debates. ;)

Americans DIED, Trump supporters denied

Rapid fire Tweets as we speak......

TIME is looking to improve the mood of the orange one!

99CE3C18-FB89-4E97-99E8-9EA6EEDB08E1.jpg

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

oh, and Woodward is #7.

I remember when the left adopted the Bush version of that back in 2004.... How'd that turn out for Democrat's and John Kerry?

what diversion can he tweet about?

making English our official language
making Christianity our official religion
making guns our official coffee stirrer
making hugging our flag mandatory
making people take the KKK off the hate group lists

This isn’t going anywhere because we are still dealing with covid and he is still downplaying it.

Just wait till the debates. ;)

Trump should duck out of the debates. Even Wallace will ask him about how #TrumpLiedPeopleDied

He had to cover for the SG who said quit buying mask. On March 2 he even said they increase your risk of contracting Covid. All to reduce panic

I remember when the left adopted the Bush version of that back in 2004.... How'd that turn out for Democrat's and John Kerry?

yeah, Trump has nothing else bad going on at the moment. he's golden.

:lol:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Sending out 80 MILLION BALLOTS to people who aren’t even asking for a Ballot is unfair and a total fraud in the making. Look at what’s going on right now!

7:54 AM · Sep 10, 2020

Oh no - voter fraud - danger ahead!!!

But less than ten minutes later this morning he is all about the calm not panic.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Bob Woodward had my quotes for many months. If he thought they were so bad or dangerous, why didn’t he immediately report them in an effort to save lives? Didn’t he have an obligation to do so? No, because he knew they were good and proper answers. Calm, no panic!

8:02 AM · Sep 10, 2020

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

I am sure that connecting those two dots will require little effort on your part.

Start with the number of people who knew the truth and remained silent while Trump "lied". Like that pos Woodward looking now under his bed for an excuse while he turned speechless for so long while "people died".

Don't forget WHO, Fauci, and the CDC. They all "lied" by your definition. Like Fauci saying that masks don't work to save them for the medics.

Last edited:
He had to cover for the SG who said quit buying mask. On March 2 he even said they increase your risk of contracting Covid. All to reduce panic

MARCH 9
“So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on.”
— Donald Trump

The macho man himself Donald Trump had to provide cover for his underling?

What a weakling!

I am sure that connecting those two dots will require little effort on your part.

Start with the number of people who knew the truth and remained silent while Trump "lied". Like that pos Woodward looking now under his bed for an excuse while he turned speechless for so long while "people died".

so now the buck doesn't stop with our President (who admitted on tape that he knew the truth about COVID) and Woodward is a POS?

yeah, you guys are freakin.

Bush/Cheney Lied, thousands of our soldiers died and Iraq is still ****ed up.

MARCH 9
“So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on.”
— Donald Trump

And WHO didn't change mask guidance until June 8

Bush/Cheney Lied, thousands of our soldiers died and Iraq is still ****ed up.

Wow... I can't believe there are people who still believe that garbage.

I guess embracing lies is just part of being on the political left.

what diversion can he tweet about?

making English our official language
making Christianity our official religion
making guns our official coffee stirrer
making hugging our flag mandatory
making people take the KKK off the hate group lists

Whatever con he diverts with, you can count on the hallowed out brains of his cult supporters slavishly following his next dogwhistle.

Don't forget WHO, Fauci, and the CDC. They all "lied" by your definition. Like Fauci saying that masks don't work to save them for the medics.

You post like someone who used to be here......

And WHO didn't change mask guidance until June 8

your boy already admitted on tape what he knew and then lied to us.

you need a better spin...

EhivgyKXYAAXrlg

If Trump said, "Oh my God! It's terrible" in less than ten seconds CNN would say, "Trump - the panic peddler" And unhinged. "We need the steady hand of Cuomo's" - that genius who shoved thousends with the virus into the nursing homes against the objections of the operators. Brilliant.

your boy already admitted on tape what he knew and then lied to us.

you need a better spin...

EhivgyKXYAAXrlg

Nope. The SG lied, the Administration kept panic down as justification

Back
Top Bottom