• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumpist threatens Springfield Walmart workers, tells them they will be executed for administering vaccines

99percenter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative

This is what you get when you have your supporters believing a big lie

Let me debunk the above big lie. Trump is pro-Covid vaccine. In fact, you should thank him for getting you yours so quickly.

Raving lunatic.

Posted his video then deleted it within a minute. Not giving that freak a platform here.

Let me debunk the above big lie. Trump is pro-Covid vaccine. In fact, you should thank him for getting you yours so quickly.
I, for one, am very grateful to Donald Trump for working alongside the scientists who develop the vaccines. It's why we're the only country who have administered the vaccines, developed in different countries, to our people.

Screw all those other countries.

Trump is NOW pro-Covid. He should be arrested for downplaying it for more than a year.

Trump was forced to his knees to admit that Covid is good.

His net effect was creating a strong anti-vax sentiment specifically regarding covid.

Remarking offhand once every few months about the vaccine doesn't undo 18 months of downplaying covid. Why get a vaccine for "the sniffles?"

Cause the big brain Trump developed the vaccines?

Not only the best president ever, he is a research scientist. A truly amazing man.

if someone posted that witches were being burned at the stake again in the US i'd have to look it up.

Trump, no, does not get any credit for 'changing his mind' more than a year later about Covid.

Cause the big brain Trump developed the vaccines?

Not only the best president ever, he is a research scientist. A truly amazing man.
The crap from the Thumpers is getting so deep, waders won't even cover it anymore.

What's the matter?

Too much truth for you?
I haven't seen hide nor hair of any truth in a single thing you've posted in the past 3-plus years.

I think Trump is done. His former supporters are now waiting for the Q candidate.

Back
Top Bottom