• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumpism is American fascism

well since calling people racist doesn't seem to work anymore they just have to switch what they call you.
Accuracy in numbers. Rule 1: Don't want to be called a Nazi, don't behave like a Nazi. Simple stuff, actually.

I cut through all the bullshit of quaint euphemisms like, "neo-Fascist," and simply call them the Nazis that they are.
You do that because you are clueless as to what Nazis truly were.

Trump:

- Cronyism
- Nationalism
- Racism
- Uncaring about human rights
- Overall authoritarian attitude
- Glorified the military
- Strong focus on Law and Order, Crime and Punishment
- Clearly pointed out Enemies of the People (media, Democrats)
- Tried to influence the elections

Sounds like fascism to me.
Thats because you dont know wtf you are talking about.

When I think of Naziism, I don't think of any particular policy or ideology. I think of a large group of people who are so indoctrinated and enthusiastic about a hateful us vs. them worldview that they are willing to do/defend/ignore atrocious, inhumane things in service to that worldview. And that to me is exactly also what Trumpism is, although the Trump base has not (yet) attempted to justify mass murder--thankfully.

What side is "my side"?

In any case, thank you for admitting that you approve of Biden becoming a dictator.
Please. All you do is parrot the days conservative media narrativesa as they come in. So full trumpie by demonstrated behavior.

And tough titty on the dictator thing. You supported the Big Lie and the insurrection. You don't get to complain about anybody being a dictator.

tagreuters.com2021binary_LYNXMPEH0R1RZ-BASEIMAGE-346x188.jpg

One does not relish traveling this path, but the hard reality is that Trump is creating a neo-fascist movement that will aggrandize power by any means available. Especially via violent and divisive means.

The Trump Insurrection of 6 January 2021 was but a preview.

Like most of WaPoo’s journalism:

Bullshiting.jpg

Trump's fascist regime, like the GOP in general, unfortunately, and like most totalitarian governments, have no interest in providing for the needs of the people. No Healthcare plan, no infrastructure plan, no coronovirus plan. No concept of shared truths, just spectacles, and whatever the leader happens to focus on at the spectacle. No way forward. Always looking backward, and fighting off demons of that past: Blacks, immigrants, Muslims, women, LBGQT, the press, Hollywood, the media, the list is endless, as is the fight itself, because, the fight is the point. Its for "the people."

The consensus of all our intelligence agencies and a bipartisan Senate report are not "lies". You are as bad as Greene. Next you will be saying that Democrats eat babies.
You mean the intelligence agencies that covertly worked against a sitting President?

You mean the intelligence agencies that covertly worked against a sitting President?
I mean patriotic Americans that selflessly work to keep us safe from foreign enemies. The opposite of the one term mistake.

tagreuters.com2021binary_LYNXMPEH0R1RZ-BASEIMAGE-346x188.jpg

One does not relish traveling this path, but the hard reality is that Trump is creating a neo-fascist movement that will aggrandize power by any means available. Especially via violent and divisive means.

The Trump Insurrection of 6 January 2021 was but a preview.
No it's not but buy all means carry on with this total and complete nonsense! o_O(n)

What other word do you use to describe a hypernationalist ideology headed by an authoritarian demagogue?
Authoritarian demagogue = any elected Democrat.
“hyernationalist ideology” = pride in ones country. If you don’t have move to a country were you will.

I mean patriotic Americans that selflessly work to keep us safe from foreign enemies. The opposite of the one term mistake.
Ironic than that you support Biden who’s allegiance is to globalism and world dominion. He can kiss foreign asses fast enough. He throws use on the Paris Accord chopping blocke while we’re doing better than any who signed the document. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does an Apology Tour Part Deux.

So...you approve of Biden being a dictator to get rid of all the Trump stuff you don't like.

The ends justify any means, right?
Those EO's were nearly all just reversing the one term mistakes EO's. That's the thing about EO's, they are easily reversed by the next President. Since Mr. One and done never went thru Congress he was especially susceptible to reversals. You certainly did not call him a dictator when he signed them either.

The left casts their political opponents as racists, fascists , misogynists, traitors, idiots, cultists and deplorables, but it is the right that is divisive.
Since the party of Trump embraces all those ideologies it is fitting that you would object to us calling you out. Stand back and stand by.

Authoritarian demagogue = any elected Democrat.
“hyernationalist ideology” = pride in ones country. If you don’t have move to a country were you will.
No, patriotism is having pride in ones country.

Hypernationalism is putting your own countries interests first, even at the expense of others.

I do not consider selfishness to be a virtue, neither among individuals, nor nation states.

The Patriot is proud of his country for what it does, while the Nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does. One instills a sense of responsibility, the other a sense of blind allegiance.

Ironic than that you support Biden who’s allegiance is to globalism and world dominion. He can kiss foreign asses fast enough. He throws use on the Paris Accord chopping blocke while we’re doing better than any who signed the document. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does an Apology Tour Part Deux.
He is not kissing Putin's ass or Kim's or the Saudi prince or any of the other dictators the one term mistake bowed down to. You support kissing the ass of our enemies while shunning our allies like the plague.

Trump's fascist regime, like the GOP in general, unfortunately, and like most totalitarian governments, have no interest in providing for the needs of the people. No Healthcare plan, no infrastructure plan, no coronovirus plan. No concept of shared truths, just spectacles, and whatever the leader happens to focus on at the spectacle. No way forward. Always looking backward, and fighting off demons of that past: Blacks, immigrants, Muslims, women, LBGQT, the press, Hollywood, the media, the list is endless, as is the fight itself, because, the fight is the point. Its for "the people."
Horse manure. Trump did more for ordinary people in his four years
What “fascist regime” Trump cut rules and regulations, lower people taxes and created an environous were employment and wages grew. Unemployment and wages for POC reached some records, household income grew. Ordinary Americans are “people” too.

Bottom line is your ilk cheer and embrace fascism - without ever knowing what it is.

So...you approve of Biden being a dictator to get rid of all the Trump stuff you don't like.

The ends justify any means, right?
What do you think of posters who lyingly project onto another poster with terms like dictator?

So...you approve of Trump being a dictator to get rid of Democracy with lies about election fraud.

You do that because you are clueless as to what Nazis truly were.
You probably no more about Nazis than he does since that’s been your party since the 1930s.

Thats because you dont know wtf you are talking about.
Impressive dialogue and thread content with personal insult to a quality post by —> Fletch

Thanks, I can totally see the errors of my ways now. What was I thinking? :)
I have no idea. What would be nice is if you guys could tone down the nazi nonsense. It is impossible to have any sort of dialogue when your side engages in that level of dishonesty.

Back
Top Bottom