• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumpiest Proud Islamophobe won GOP nomination

Slavister

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
GOP continues its slide down into the abyss

Here is another "fine person" that Trump holds up - she won GOP nomination

====================== QUOTE ======================

She has described Islam as a "cancer on humanity" and said that Muslim candidates should not be allowed to hold office in America. She has called herself a "proud Islamophobe."

That behavior has led to Loomer being banned from Twitter, Facebook and Instagram -- not to mention ride-sharing services Uber and Lyft.
And as of Wednesday morning, Loomer is the Republican nominee in Florida's 21st District, which happens to include President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

She won a six-way primary ... raising more than $1 million thanks to support from conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, pardoned Trump ally Roger Stone and Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz. Loomer campaigned as the Trumpiest candidate in the field, touting her belief in the President's "law and order" message.

Trump rewarded that support with a tweet touting Loomer's win on Tuesday night.

"Great going Laura," he wrote. "You have a great chance against a Pelosi puppet!" He also retweeted several accounts congratulating Loomer on her victory, including that of Marjorie Taylor Greene, the GOP nominee in Georgia's 14th district who has publicly supported the QAnon conspiracy theory and expressed a number of anti-Islamic views.

====================== end of QUOTE ======================

Laura Loomer? The Reich Wing nutcase who handcuffed herself to Twitters New York HQ?

16910248-7322749-image-a-11_1565021442169.jpg

She'll make a great banana Republocrat :lamo

I don't know anything about her, but being banned by Twitter, Facebook and Instagram is a badge of honor. Those Dem-controlled social media platforms only ban people who are a danger to the Democratic Party.

I don't know anything about her, but being banned by Twitter, Facebook and Instagram is a badge of honor. Those Dem-controlled social media platforms only ban people who are a danger to the Democratic Party.

Liar McEnany said Trump hadn’t ‘dove’ into these two woman yet.

Hahahaha

From what I've read about her, she should be in the Daisy-Hill insane asylum. One of her comments were "Muslims believe in strange things"..which tells me she's never, ever opened up a Christian Bible.

Trumpism: the ugliness is the point.

Back
Top Bottom