• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumpers in Small Oregon Town Can't Tolerate a Peaceful BLM Meeting.

Talk about overblown....you're soaking in it. And your "morals" don't meet any standard for inclusion in my world. Not sure of the context for that shouting but it doesn't include any obscenities and I don't see any of the shouters carrying semi-automatic weapons to make their message more menacing. I realize how desperate you are to try to offset the overt violence of your rightwing extremists but this kind of whataboutism just isn't going to help. But keep it up. It is comically entertaining, at least.

Please tell me what my "morals" are. I'm so curious.

Hey, if you want to condone the kind behavior in the video I posted as acceptable, go right ahead.

The video shows precisely the elements of the definition. The problem as always is you people have the ability to refuse to believe your own eyes and ears in order for you to continue to lie about the absence of racism in this country.

No, you're saying that they were doing so specifically because they were black. Which there is no proof for. So your lie is still screwing you over on face value.

Then again. BLM protestors aren't always black. So that shows me, that you have your own internalized racist issues to deal with. Which given the way your group operates, is not at all surprising.

Once again. Can you show me proof that these people are racist. Come on medius, I know you can do it. So you're getting one more chance.

If there was on MAGA hat or shirt in the group, they’re ll tainted by it.

So you're admitting that this means every anti-trumper is a pedophile?

I mean, we are going to be playing by your rules here. So that is definitely what you mean.

I asked a question that has an actual answer. Your question is a hypothetical one. Can you answer your own question? I can answer mine.

Both of our questions demand the person responding accept the other’s framing.

Your question was either serious - in which you personally believe cops never lie - or it was disingenuous and designed to just “gotcha.”

If the former...I have a wall to sell you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So you're admitting that this means every anti-trumper is a pedophile?

I mean, we are going to be playing by your rules here. So that is definitely what you mean.

0d1600136b318f2bd151e7f920462a22.jpg

How many unarmed black men that were not assaulting a police office or resisting arrest were shot and killed by police last year in the US? And I don't think you understand the legal meaning of the term "murder", along with a great many other words.

It was somewhere around 9-14 people this year. Though I don't know how many of them were combative/resisting or not. Such information can become a hassle to find, especially when your search results pile up on the same story.

one party is fighting for equality.

the other is fighting against it.

don't we all know how the history books will be written. it's not like this is a new fight or anything...

800px-Little_Rock_integration_protest.jpg

:doh

Nothing says "master race" more than sucking on their own exhaust fumes while not wearing masks during a pandemic.

Imagine how infuriated they must be, seeing a whole bunch of other white people siding with Black Lives Matter. I mean, how can you have a race war if most of your own people are against you.

Both of our questions demand the person responding accept the other’s framing.

Your question was either serious - in which you personally believe cops never lie - or it was disingenuous and designed to just “gotcha.”

If the former...I have a wall to sell you.

My question was serious and I've never stated that cops never lie. Your question is a hypothetical based on assuming that cops lie. My question can be answered based on actual FBI statistics. Your question can't be answered because you are assuming that cops lied and the numbers are off. I know what you're doing and it isn't going to work. But I'll give you a 'C' for effort since you tried to come running to digitusmedius' defense.

First some background. Originally the BLM organizers got a permit for a picnic in the local park and that was rescinded. Then they tried to rent the community center for it and then that was refused. So, finally they decided to hold it in front of the community center. Immediately a group of trumperhumpers assembled with their Harleys and revved them up to try to drown out the BLMers while other rightwing turdflakes drove up and down the street honking horns to do the same. You can hear the frothing hatred and vitriol being spewed by these rightwing racists, culminating in those lovely obscenity-filled tirades at the end. Yeah, there's no racism in America:

The Racist In Chief is stoking this violence and trying to blame it on the peaceful protesters (or Democrats), anyone who falls for his BS is a gullible idiot. Trumpist are white trash inbreds and nothing more. To think we have a loser in the white house who is adding fuel to the fires instead of calming them is disgusting and un-
American....that radical lunatic in Washington has to go! Like the lady said in the peaceful protest....

ALL LIVES WON'T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER!

My question was serious and I've never stated that cops never lie. Your question is a hypothetical based on assuming that cops lie. My question can be answered based on actual FBI statistics. Your question can't be answered because you are assuming that cops lied and the numbers are off. I know what you're doing and it isn't going to work. But I'll give you a 'C' for effort since you tried to come running to digitusmedius' defense.

Oh, so your big-Domino-slammed-on-the-table would be to cite FBI statistics because, again, cops don’t lie. Especially such a civil rights-forward organization like the FBI.

I give you an F for your creative writing. Too many plot holes.

First some background. Originally the BLM organizers got a permit for a picnic in the local park and that was rescinded. Then they tried to rent the community center for it and then that was refused. So, finally they decided to hold it in front of the community center. Immediately a group of trumperhumpers assembled with their Harleys and revved them up to try to drown out the BLMers while other rightwing turdflakes drove up and down the street honking horns to do the same. You can hear the frothing hatred and vitriol being spewed by these rightwing racists, culminating in those lovely obscenity-filled tirades at the end. Yeah, there's no racism in America:

Excellent!

So far, every BLM protest resulted in something burning or being destroyed by "peaceful BLM protesters". Best thing is to run them out of town before they start their "peaceful protest".

Do the KKK get the same rights you want for BLM? Everyone needs a good picnic.

You people never fail to dig yourself deeper into racism and never more so than when you're trying to pretend you're not racist. Citing the tragedy of inner city violence to use as an excuse for police murdering black men is the very definition of racism.

Why would you lie and say anybody said using the shooting epidemic in inner cities is an excuse for police murdering black men?

And police almost never 'murder ' black men. That's another despicable lie.
You'e the problem.Not any kind of solution.

Oh, so your big-Domino-slammed-on-the-table would be to cite FBI statistics because, again, cops don’t lie. Especially such a civil rights-forward organization like the FBI.

I give you an F for your creative writing. Too many plot holes.

That's cute. Once I'm done with the software update I look forward to engaging you further. You appear to be a likely candidate for further evaluation. And I'm playing chess, not dominoes. #factsmatter

That's cute. Once I'm done with the software update I look forward to engaging you further. You appear to be a likely candidate for further evaluation. And I'm playing chess, not dominoes. #factsmatter

giphy.gif

Black Lives Matter's real agenda

The movement is at war with black husbands and fathers

July 28, 2016

Black Lives Matter's real agenda - Washington Times

Prominent on Black Lives Matter’s website is a list of its 12 “Guiding Principles.” These principles serve as a vision statement for what the group hopes to accomplish. So, if Black Lives Matter had the ability to wave a proverbial “magic wand” to create its reality in the black community, these principles would be it. However, if you objectively read these principles, you will quickly notice that most of them have nothing to do with the issues facing the black community and, certainly, not the black men and boys that the group has used as “martyrs” to gain a national voice. Moreover, as you read the principles, you will not find a single reference to black men and boys, except for “trans brothers,” which are men who want to be considered women.

Also, it is clear that the Black Lives Matter ideology sees no role for black men, especially not as husbands and fathers. For example, consider the guiding principle titled, “Black Villages”:

“We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially ‘our’ children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.”

This principle starts with the goal of “disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure.” The irony is that this has already happened to a great degree in the black community. Today, only 34 percent of black children — down from 67 percent in 1960 — are raised in homes with married fathers and mothers. Moreover, nearly 50 percent of black children live in single mother homes. In 1960, only 20 percent of black children did. From Black Lives Matter’s perspective, we are making great progress. Using this logic, we should actively work to increase the number of black kids living in single mother homes, absent their fathers, right?

No surprise that the rightwing puke funnel is creating and spreading racist lies.

What "rightwing racist lies" am I "pushing" exactly? I asked a question - one that you conveniently avoided BTW. If anyone is pushing lies in this scenario, it's clearly you. As for having someone to play with, you'll get much more enjoyment out of playing with yourself than you will playing with me.

So are you going to answer the question or are you going to dodge it again?

You asked an irrelevant question in a lame attempt to deflect away from the topic of this thread. Then you intimated that police officers were being assaulted by the black men they murdered which is a racist lie. And your lad, Kyle Rittenhouse has been charged with murder* so it's not I who doesn't know the definition for that crime. You're not very good at this and I do look forward to an extended exchange with you. No doubt it will produce a well-spring of massive rightwing BS.

A 17-year-old accused of killing two protesters and injuring another with an AR-15-style rifle in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Tuesday night has been charged as an adult with two counts of first degree homicide and one count of attempted homicide. The teen, Kyle Rittenhouse, also faces charges of recklessly endangering the safety of two other victims and possessing a weapon while under the age of 18.

I eagerly look forward to more opportunities to knock the chip off your shoulder.

Please tell me what my "morals" are. I'm so curious.

Hey, if you want to condone the kind behavior in the video I posted as acceptable, go right ahead.

It's the lack of them that I was referring to which should have been obvious by putting the word in quotes.

It's the lack of them that I was referring to which should have been obvious by putting the word in quotes.

Coming from a guy who thinks its okay to threaten and scream at people eating dinner, because they won't join the mob.

I think that's immoral.

So far we have no evidence that YOU have any morals worth mentioning, so try looking in the mirror before you insult people.

Why would you lie and say anybody said using the shooting epidemic in inner cities is an excuse for police murdering black men?

And police almost never 'murder ' black men. That's another despicable lie.
You'e the problem.Not any kind of solution.

Of course the white supremacist Kultur Kampf Kriegern push those lies even as they cheer on killer cops to do more. As for the shooting epidemic in inner cities go, that's on the rightwing via the NRA which successfully sued the city of Chicago for its attempt to go after guns a few years ago. They did the same thing in D.C. Furthermore, nearly all of the weapons that find their way to inner city gangs were stolen from "responsible gun owners" (which has become an oxymoronic phrase):
Stolen guns pose a significant risk to community safety. Whether stolen from a gun store or an individual gun owner’s collection, these guns often head straight into the illegal underground gun market, where they are sold, traded, and used to facilitate violent crimes. Gun theft is not a minor problem in the United States. According to data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), during the four-year period from 2012 to 2015, nearly half a billion dollars worth of guns were stolen from individuals nationwide, amounting to an estimated 1.2 million guns.3 Twenty-two thousand guns were stolen from gun stores during this same period.4 A gun is stolen in the U.S. every two minutes.5

So, like all the rest of your rightwing disgusting bull**** it's all based on racism. You don't give **** about the killing in inner cities. In fact, you need it to use as a club in your phony and despicable crocodile-tear campaign to justify murdering black men by cops.

Coming from a guy who thinks its okay to threaten and scream at people eating dinner, because they won't join the mob.

I think that's immoral.

So far we have no evidence that YOU have any morals worth mentioning, so try looking in the mirror before you insult people.

Trying to compare people inside a restaurant whose meal might have been disturbed to black men being murdered in the streets is exactly what I meant by lack of any morals. Thanks for giving such a good example to use.

You asked an irrelevant question in a lame attempt to deflect away from the topic of this thread. Then you intimated that police officers were being assaulted by the black men they murdered which is a racist lie. And your lad, Kyle Rittenhouse has been charged with murder* so it's not I who doesn't know the definition for that crime. You're not very good at this and I do look forward to an extended exchange with you. No doubt it will produce a well-spring of massive rightwing BS.

I eagerly look forward to more opportunities to knock the chip off your shoulder.
It's evident to everyone but you that you're clearly the one with a chip on your shoulder.

I see you dodged the question again. Would you like to answer the question now that you've exposed your alternate agenda? I didn't "intimidate" that the police officers are being assaulted be the black men that are killed (not murdered) by police officers. That lie is yours and yours alone to own. I asked a simple question and so far you have refused to answer. So, I'll give you one more chance to answer before I move on to someone who isn't being completely and utterly dishonest.

Back
Top Bottom