• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumpers in Small Oregon Town Can't Tolerate a Peaceful BLM Meeting.

Alright, I'll bite.

You said that they were racist.
Show me where anyone in the group was filmed, or recorded speaking, shouting, or holding any signs with racist slogans. Or anything that can determine them as being as such.

Here's your chance medius.

Did you not get the part that this was a peaceful BLM protest and that the "B" stands for black? Look, we know the cult of Dirtbag is programmed to never see racism not matter how blatant and in their faces it is so why do you keep trying to pretend otherwise?

counter-protesters are a thing

big surprise

You people never fail to dig yourself deeper into racism and never more so than when you're trying to pretend you're not racist. Citing the tragedy of inner city violence to use as an excuse for police murdering black men is the very definition of racism.

...I'm now positive that you don't really know what the definition of racism is... hell, maybe even what the word definition means at this point.

Still repeatedly throwing claims of racism out like it's free candy, doesn't help you look less desperate medius.

counter-protesters are a thing

big surprise

And a trumper counter protest full for obscenities, weapons displays and virulent frothing at the mouth is a well-established thing. Now with Kyle Rittenhouse, the newest trumper hero so is murder.

Did you not get the part that this was a peaceful BLM protest and that the "B" stands for black? Look, we know the cult of Dirtbag is programmed to never see racism not matter how blatant and in their faces it is so why do you keep trying to pretend otherwise?

Oh.. too bad medius. You had your chance and you entirely forget what the definition of racism actually is.
You also failed to actually supply anything that proved your already proven false allegation and now you seem even more pathetic than before...

Which is a ****ing surprise to me. You'd think an elevator would stop once it hits the basement, but you my friend.. you just keep on trucking.

And a trumper counter protest full for obscenities, weapons displays and virulent frothing at the mouth is a well-established thing. Now with Kyle Rittenhouse, the newest trumper hero so is murder.
obscenities like what?

weapon displays is their second amendment right and probably a good reaction seeing the BLM riot record

what is "virulent frothing at the mouth"

I saw a crowd and a crowd saying the opposite thing

cool

Oh.. too bad medius. You had your chance and you entirely forget what the definition of racism actually is.
You also failed to actually supply anything that proved your already proven false allegation and now you seem even more pathetic than before...

Which is a ****ing surprise to me. You'd think an elevator would stop once it hits the basement, but you my friend.. you just keep on trucking.

You're hilarious and pitiful at the same time. Just for extra laughs please show us your definition of racism.

Oh, right. You're one of those sanctimonious god botherers who think they're morally superior. IOW, my favorite punching bag.

Sectarianism - Wikipedia

"Sectarianism is a form of prejudice, discrimination, or hatred arising from attaching relations of inferiority and superiority to differences between subdivisions within a group. Common examples are denominations of a religion, ethnic identity, class, or region for citizens of a state and factions of a political movement."

Great, you keep your pedophiles, murderers and rapist. The right can keep Kyle.

You're hilarious and pitiful at the same time. Just for extra laughs please show us your definition of racism.

You mean what everyone knows the deffiniton to be:
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Now, for the class. Show us how this proves that the protestors were racist.

The class is watching, so I hope you brought your work.

You people never fail to dig yourself deeper into racism and never more so than when you're trying to pretend you're not racist. Citing the tragedy of inner city violence to use as an excuse for police murdering black men is the very definition of racism.

How many unarmed black men that were not assaulting a police office or resisting arrest were shot and killed by police last year in the US? And I don't think you understand the legal meaning of the term "murder", along with a great many other words.

Well this is about the BLM group after all. So I guess you're right.

I don't like BLM either so I could care less.

Both Trumpets and this organization are ****ed up.

How many unarmed black men that were not assaulting a police office or resisting arrest were shot and killed by police last year in the US? And I don't think you understand the legal meaning of the term "murder", along with a great many other words.

Oh, now we're graced by the presence of a DP bigshot pushing rightwing racist lies. What an honor. There were no assaults. But, again, we're seeing how rightwing ideas of justice for black men works: resisting arrest = capital crime = summary execution. Thanks for joining the game. It's always nice to have another rightwing BSer to play with.

Oh, now we're graced by the presence of a DP bigshot pushing rightwing racist lies. What an honor. There were no assaults. But, again, we're seeing how rightwing ideas of justice for black men works: resisting arrest = capital crime = summary execution. Thanks for joining the game. It's always nice to have another rightwing BSer to play with.

What "rightwing racist lies" am I "pushing" exactly? I asked a question - one that you conveniently avoided BTW. If anyone is pushing lies in this scenario, it's clearly you. As for having someone to play with, you'll get much more enjoyment out of playing with yourself than you will playing with me.

So are you going to answer the question or are you going to dodge it again?

You mean what everyone knows the deffiniton to be:

Now, for the class. Show us how this proves that the protestors were racist.

The class is watching, so I hope you brought your work.

The video shows precisely the elements of the definition. The problem as always is you people have the ability to refuse to believe your own eyes and ears in order for you to continue to lie about the absence of racism in this country.

Alright, I'll bite.

You said that they were racist.
Show me where anyone in the group was filmed, or recorded speaking, shouting, or holding any signs with racist slogans. Or anything that can determine them as being as such.

Here's your chance medius.

If there was on MAGA hat or shirt in the group, they’re ll tainted by it.

How many unarmed Black men that were not assaulting police or resisting arrest that police claimed were doing that so they could shoot and kill them?

How many unarmed Black men that were not assaulting police or resisting arrest that police claimed were doing that so they could shoot and kill them?
Spin...

...Dodge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I asked a question that has an actual answer. Your question is a hypothetical one. Can you answer your own question? I can answer mine.

Back
Top Bottom