• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumpcoin !! Campaign Cryptocurrency !!

Orly?

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Trumpcoin - Make Cryptocurrency Great Again

Current Mission Phase: Donald Trump for President / Hillary Clinton for Prison 2016

I have some of these!!
gLxKgp8.jpg

How cool is that!!

Coins worth as much as Trump is, zero.

Why the hell would I want a useless coin with Trump's face on it?

...and I thought bitcoins were retarded.

Goddamn does it take some effort to come up with something dumber than bitcoins.

Only 1 year out of bitcoins entire history did Bitcoin not OUTPERFORM EVERY FIAT CURRENCY IN THE WORLD..

Only 1 year out of bitcoins entire history did Bitcoin not OUTPERFORM EVERY FIAT CURRENCY IN THE WORLD..

I will give Orly that, bitcoins were an amazing investment opportunity when they first came onto the scene. I have a friend from college whose parents bought a couple hundred dollars worth of bitcoins years ago, and they're paying for his tuition in full.

The value of bitcoin is every bit as arbitrary as the value of a dollar.

Can I buy a movie ticket with bitcoins? Groceries? A fighter jet?

No? Then they aren't worth ****, are they?

The Trumpcoins are not really about having value and making money..
They are giving out those plastic trumpcoins for FREE in packs of 50 and 100 only asking you to hand them out to people and help get Trump in the whitehouse..

These guys just happen to like making cryptocurrencies (kinda easy if your a techie), and they want to support Trump..

Whatever the "value" of Trumpcoins is at the moment isn't that big of a deal.. Whatever it is it is and they are going to give/spend 200,000 trumpcoins to help fund trump..

Right now thats $9,000 = 200k Trumpcoins but if they go up then the campaign donation goes up..

I like Trump, and BTC, so this is pretty cool stuff to me..

Can I buy a movie ticket with bitcoins? Groceries? A fighter jet?

No? Then they aren't worth ****, are they?

You can buy anything with BTC that you can swipe a debit/credit card for..
Many companies have accounts where you hold BTC and they give you a USD$$ debit card, when you swipe your card that amount BTC instantly gets exchanged at the current market rate in your account and wallah, you buy everything with BTC..

Paypal is easy too..

Where have you been? 2013?

The hard part is actually turning $$ cash dollars into BTC.. It's super easy to spend BTC on anything anywhere, but hard to straight up buy BTC because of KYC laws and anti money laundering BS blah blah

Uncle Sam is scared so he makes you jump through hoops to buy BTC..

BTC is amazing, you can put a billion $ on a slip of paper, your phone, an SD card, in an email, on a text, or just memorize a number that NO ONE else in the world has access to. That you can send from any internet connection even in space..

You don't even have to touch the internet to make a BTC account, you can roll dice!! Do an algorithm, send BTC to the answer.. Get online 2 years later, use that algorithm answer and there is your BTC..

Last edited:
A fool and their money are soon parted, snakeoil salesmen can always spot the gullible and slow of wit.

Except... FREE

:doh

All of my Trump stuff was free.. Signs and bumper stickers and now free coins too!!

Not free my ass..

Stupid trinkets for stupid people

Why the hell would I want a useless coin with Trump's face on it?

Toss em in urinals... make great target practice...

OH OH I know, use them as covers for condoms, mood ruiners to the extreme.
Target practice, hang them from something and try to shoot them.
Randomly throw them at a Trump rally to watch the sheep stampede?

Toss em in urinals... make great target practice...

OH OH I know, use them as covers for condoms, mood ruiners to the extreme.
Target practice, hang them from something and try to shoot them.
Randomly throw them at a Trump rally to watch the sheep stampede?

Small target to hit, but I suppose they're designed to fit Trump's child-like hands.

Small target to hit, but I suppose they're designed to fit Trump's child-like hands.

If only they were bigger. Then I could set my beer can on his face. Then they would have a real value.

Back
Top Bottom