• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: You must hate Trump

What corruption can you lay at the feet of Biden? Non conspiratorially that is.
You may have heard of his son named Hunter. Not the one that died. Joe doesn't talk about Hunter. Curious that.

Yeah- you betcha, Donald. You betcha. You were an embarrassment and disgraced the office of the presidency and the country. You'll just be lucky if you can keep yourself and your deplorable family out of jail.

I have no faith in our justice system at this point. Nobody is going to jail. Every time I hear CNN or MSNBC talk about new developments in the prosecution, I turn the channel. It's like the Muller investigation, it's all theater. Or these Congressional subpoenas. It's all toothless. Don't show up for the subpoena and appeal forever. Show up and just plead the fifth for everything. Show up and lie and nothing happens to you. It's a joke.

You may have heard of his son named Hunter. Not the one that died. Joe doesn't talk about Hunter. Curious that.
Have you heard of Don jr, Ivanka, and Eric? Curious that you don’t talk about their suspicious business dealings.

What do Trump's children do? Oh, they work for daddy and get a weekly allowance if they're good.

You guys claimed that this Hunter stuff was big and he was going to prison. What happened to the big scandal?

I guess you have nothing on Joe Biden so you have to go after his kids who never worked in the White House like Trump's kids and who have no government position. I don't care if Hunter Biden is a mass murderer. I didn't vote for Hunter Biden. He has nothing to do with government. I don't care if he snorts coke off hookers.

I have no faith in our justice system at this point. Nobody is going to jail. Every time I hear CNN or MSNBC talk about new developments in the prosecution, I turn the channel. It's like the Muller investigation, it's all theater. Or these Congressional subpoenas. It's all toothless. Don't show up for the subpoena and appeal forever. Show up and just plead the fifth for everything. Show up and lie and nothing happens to you. It's a joke.

Yes, I really know what you mean. This is especially true of white-collar crime, and even more so for those in positions of power, wealth, and privilege. But even there, sometimes it works: from John Gotti, to O.J. Simpson, to Enron executives, to Harvey Weinstein.

Now, on the other hand, if you’re a poor black man caught shoplifting gum at the local 7-Eleven: your life is forfeit.

Have you heard of Don jr, Ivanka, and Eric? Curious that you don’t talk about their suspicious business dealings.
They were given anal cavity searches for five years and y'all haven't found squat.

What do Trump's children do? Oh, they work for daddy and get a weekly allowance if they're good.

You guys claimed that this Hunter stuff was big and he was going to prison. What happened to the big scandal?

I guess you have nothing on Joe Biden so you have to go after his kids who never worked in the White House like Trump's kids and who have no government position. I don't care if Hunter Biden is a mass murderer. I didn't vote for Hunter Biden. He has nothing to do with government. I don't care if he snorts coke off hookers.
It's actually about Big Daddy. But I don't want to piss all over your Trump hate-fest on this thread. So have fun.,

I think most people could agree that Hunter is a bag of dirt. However, there is zero facts to support any notion that Biden was involved in corrupt acts. As a matter of fact two GOP controlled Senate committees , one chaired by a Ron Johnson for heaven's sake, found no evidence of corruption on Biden's part. This was just before the election when anything, anything at all, would have been used against him. You need a new angle.

I think most people could agree that Hunter is a bag of dirt. However, there is zero facts to support any notion that Biden was involved in corrupt acts. As a matter of fact two GOP controlled Senate committees , one chaired by a Ron Johnson for heaven's sake, found no evidence of corruption on Biden's part. This was just before the election when anything, anything at all, would have been used against him. You need a new angle.

Do you seriously think these people would support Trump if they cared one bit about "corruption"?

All they care about is their culture war against gays and Muslims. They only care about their efforts to establish a White nationalist Christian fundamentalist government. They don't care about corruption if it promotes their goal. They use "corruption" the way Putin uses accusations of "fascism" against Ukraine.

To support Trump you have to completely deny all rationality and morality. You have to claim that the naked emperor has a beautiful glorious robe. They are perfectly willing to do that for their cause.

They were given anal cavity searches for five years and y'all haven't found squat.
🤣 no

Judge says Trump, his 2 eldest children must testify in New York AG’s investigation​

“In the final analysis, a State Attorney General commences investigating a business entity, uncovers copious evidence of possible financial fraud, and wants to question, under oath, several of the entities’ principals, including its namesake. She has the clear right to do so.” Engoron wrote in his decision.”

So many more legit references citing instances of jr, Ivanka, Eric, and Jared’s dubious business dealings before, during, and after Loser #45’s miserable term in office. Only the dishonest and deeply deluded argue otherwise.

You talk about the Trump kids, I respond about the Trump kids, but now you need it explained?

No wonder you think in 5 years they haven't found squat.
No skin off my nose if you can't support your posts.

Have a nice day

So no actual corruption for Joe himself?

We shall see won't we? But again, I don't want to derail your Trump hate-fest
Not mine. I haven't even mentioned Trump.

Trump refers to himself in the 3rd person. It's like he's a cartoon character! I can't believe this man was president. Your brain cells have to be dead to still support this clown. Bill Barr, John Kelley, Rex Tillerson, James Mattis, and Mike Pence have all basically said he's a clown. Has any president in our history ever been disavowed by his entire cabinet and nearly every high-ranking official he appointed? He's objectively the worst president in American history and it's not even close.

Knuckle-draggers appreciate his moronic ranting. That's what moronic rednecks admire. As long as you're white and Republican you can say any old shit and you'll be just fine. The last 5 years proved that, hands down.

No skin off my nose if you can't support your posts.

Have a nice day
Has to do with that charity scam case.

"The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump..."

"Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision."

I
Is it just me or is the idea of having a conversation with Trump where he says, "You must hate Trump" just mindblowing?
I would have laughed in his face!!!!

W
I do get a kick out of Biden supporters talking about corruption LOL.
why there has not been a hint of corruption in the Biden administration just as there was none in the Obama administration….

Thats exactly my feeling as well, i keep saying if they dont get Trump, he will just pardon everyone. 523748C5-FB94-4887-9A20-CDB77A10F127.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom