• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: World Respects US Again!

Airyaman

New Druid
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
World: No, We Really Don't!

U.S. Image Plummets Internationally as Most Say Country Has Handled Coronavirus Badly

Since Donald Trump took office as president, the image of the United States has suffered across many regions of the globe. As a new 13-nation Pew Research Center survey illustrates, America’s reputation has declined further over the past year among many key allies and partners. In several countries, the share of the public with a favorable view of the U.S. is as low as it has been at any point since the Center began polling on this topic nearly two decades ago.

Notice when the decline began?

PG_2020.09.15_U.S.-Image_0-01.png

Biden will have his hands full restoring alliances and relationships.

yeah, if Biden wins there is a tremendous amount of repairing to be done.

Trump always ****s stuff up.

Now, this is one lie even a die-hard Trumper will find hard to believe. Or, maybe not.

yeah, if Biden wins there is a tremendous amount of repairing to be done.

Trump always ****s stuff up.

When will his apology tour start? And will he bend over further than Obama when Bowing? I doubt it, hes too old.

Thats not the respect he was speaking of. He was talking about the kind that matters.

Such as? Do they respect our...military spending?

U.S. Image Plummets Internationally as Most Say Country Has Handled Coronavirus Badly

I've been traveling in the Americas and Europe for 30 years and I've been told by Americans how much we are disliked in those countries for just as long. What have I found when I traveled? That the claim they don't like us is BS. Do they always like our politics, or course not but that's not the same as not likely us. I always find people in those countries, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, and a couple of others always want to talk, ask questions about our country, our Presidents no matter which one is in office and usually always say they have been to America or they intend to come. What those countries are unhappy with is a President who told them to pay up their "fair Share" of things like NATO and The UN, as well as telling their leaders we were not going to be the doormat for bad trade deals. The USA has been the checkbook for so much of the world and Trump has slowed that down considerably.

I've been traveling in the Americas and Europe for 30 years and I've been told by Americans how much we are disliked in those countries for just as long. What have I found when I traveled? That the claim they don't like us is BS. Do they always like our politics, or course not but that's not the same as not likely us. I always find people in those countries, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, and a couple of others always want to talk, ask questions about our country, our Presidents no matter which one is in office and usually always say they have been to America or they intend to come. What those countries are unhappy with is a President who told them to pay up their "fair Share" of things like NATO and The UN, as well as telling their leaders we were not going to be the doormat for bad trade deals. The USA has been the checkbook for so much of the world and Trump has slowed that down considerably.

What I would be interested in is your experience over the last four years in relation to the prior twenty-six.

Thats not the respect he was speaking of. He was talking about the kind that matters.

Such as? Or are you just throwing out words with no substance behind them?

When will his apology tour start? And will he bend over further than Obama when Bowing? I doubt it, hes too old.

he should immediately apologize to the American people for Trump's actions (causing a ton of deaths, sucking up to dictators, sucking $$$$ from the First Reponders Fund, etc).

That says it all, but you don't need a chart to know that every country in the world would prefer a bumbling, ego driven ignoramus who's easily manipulated in the WH. Dealing with someone intelligent, who reads and puts his country before himself, not so much for obvious reasons...

he should immediately apologize to the American people for Trump's actions (causing a ton of deaths, sucking up to dictators, sucking $$$$ from the First Reponders Fund, etc).

hahahhahahahah November is going to be great!

That says it all, but you don't need a chart to know that every country in the world would prefer a bumbling, ego driven ignoramus who's easily manipulated in the WH. Dealing with someone intelligent, who reads and puts his country before himself, not so much for obvious reasons...

So I guess that means Biden is out, right?

The kind Iran learned the hard way.

It is interesting how you answer questions.

So what "kind" of respect did Iran learn the hard way? Please be specific. I don't want to misunderstand your answer.

It is interesting how you answer questions.

So what "kind" of respect did Iran learn the hard way? Please be specific. I don't want to misunderstand your answer.

Nope. I believe in making people work for the answer. That way they retain it more. What did Iran learn?

What do you mean? Its not like there aren't still people out there shooting at our troops.

As for the rest of the civilized world....nothing has changed on that front either. They are no more or less likely to go to war with us now than they were when Obama was President. However, they may be a ****load less likely to get involved should we find ourselves in a shooting match somewhere now.

What do you mean? Its not like there aren't still people out there shooting at our troops.

As for the rest of the civilized world....nothing has changed on that front either. They are no more or less likely to go to war with us now than they were when Obama was President. However, they may be a ****load less likely to get involved should we find ourselves in a shooting match somewhere now.

Hows ISIS doin?

Back
Top Bottom