• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: World Respects US Again!

hahahhahahhahaha mafia. TDS is a bitch.

yeah, it's not like he cheated a charity, scammed customers out of money, is buds with dictators and can't get a loan from a US bank or anything.

yeah, it's not like he cheated a charity, scammed customers out of money, is buds with dictators and can't get a loan from a US bank or anything.
Obama and Biden sent a planeload of "cash" to a terrorist nation.

Obama and Biden sent a planeload of "cash" to a terrorist nation.

is that really the best you can do to prove that Trump doesn't run scams on customers, steal money, cheat small businesses, use a charity as a slush fund, etc?

tell the truth. you listen to a ton of Sean/Rush don't you?

Nope. I believe in making people work for the answer. That way they retain it more. What did Iran learn?

I believe in making people work to answer their own questions when their response to a question is a question. It is clear you do not want to clarify your answer.

Someone who graduated from Trump U told me that Iran learned President Trump is an idiot. Guess that is a good an answer as any for what Iran learned. :lamo

I've been traveling in the Americas and Europe for 30 years and I've been told by Americans how much we are disliked in those countries for just as long. What have I found when I traveled? That the claim they don't like us is BS. Do they always like our politics, or course not but that's not the same as not likely us. I always find people in those countries, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, and a couple of others always want to talk, ask questions about our country, our Presidents no matter which one is in office and usually always say they have been to America or they intend to come. What those countries are unhappy with is a President who told them to pay up their "fair Share" of things like NATO and The UN, as well as telling their leaders we were not going to be the doormat for bad trade deals. The USA has been the checkbook for so much of the world and Trump has slowed that down considerably.
Your unsupported personal opinion.

When will his apology tour start? And will he bend over further than Obama when Bowing? I doubt it, hes too old.

Putin and KJU have been using Trump as middle guy in their Human Centipede theater for his entire admin.

Hows ISIS doin?

Not well. That said, I didn't know that they constituted "the world". Also, I'm not sure they respect us any more than they did when they sprang into existence. As a matter of fact, they probably hate us even more.

As for what I said about the rest of the world....I'll take the fact that all you had was a bull**** question about ISIS as a concession that even you know that if the **** hit the fan tomorrow, Trump wouldn't be able to cobble together more than 3 countries to help us out...and two of them would be potentially compromised, since its likely that Russia would be playing both sides and China would be looking to get closer to our technology so they could try to steal it.

Nope. I believe in making people work for the answer. That way they retain it more. What did Iran learn?

Apparently nothing, since now that Trump pulled us out of the JCPOA, they no longer have any incentive to pay attention to what we tell them to do. They are now using advanced centrifuges to enrich uranium, and they are enriching it at rate that will have them well over the 300KG limit that the Obama era agreement would have capped them at. They have also said they have every intention of doing what they want until we lift the sanctions.

So it would appear that if we want to slow them down in any meaningful way, Trump is gonna have to come back to the table hat in hand and looking like a ****ing idiot on the world stage yet again, because if he doesn't, they are going to go right on doing what the hell they want.

I guess that'll learn em....

>>>>>>>>Notice when the decline began?

Thats not the respect he was speaking of. He was talking about the kind that matters.

Have you ever reviewed military simulations for war scenarios? Do you know what makes the United States so powerful militarily? Its allies.

Having lots of allies is extremely beneficial in wars. They allow you to cross their territory and block your enemies. They allow you to setup bases in their territory. They help supply you.

WWII was won by...wait for it...The Allies

Trump is a fool.

Everyone thinks the US is a joke now, so no the World does not respect the US. Sorry guys.

I've been traveling in the Americas and Europe for 30 years and I've been told by Americans how much we are disliked in those countries for just as long. What have I found when I traveled? That the claim they don't like us is BS. Do they always like our politics, or course not but that's not the same as not likely us. I always find people in those countries, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, and a couple of others always want to talk, ask questions about our country, our Presidents no matter which one is in office and usually always say they have been to America or they intend to come. What those countries are unhappy with is a President who told them to pay up their "fair Share" of things like NATO and The UN, as well as telling their leaders we were not going to be the doormat for bad trade deals. The USA has been the checkbook for so much of the world and Trump has slowed that down considerably.

What's worse than hating us is they now feel sorry for the people in America. Kinda like we have felt sorry for the people of China. They see us as helpless against our leader. I've never heard this before now.

My friends and family from overseas call me and ask if I'm ok like you do to a relative in a state that has had a tornado or hurricane, but it's about having such a ruthless president that makes them concerned for my well being. Trump has been sheeting on leaders around the world for a few years now, and his cherry on top is killing his own people. Next time we should pick someone with some experience.

Things are definitely different in America, and how the world views us now. It's creepy.

is that really the best you can do to prove that Trump doesn't run scams on customers, steal money, cheat small businesses, use a charity as a slush fund, etc?

tell the truth. you listen to a ton of Sean/Rush don't you?

You're voting for a child molesting KKK euologizing racist. Your word has no weight.

Have you ever reviewed military simulations for war scenarios? Do you know what makes the United States so powerful militarily? Its allies.

Having lots of allies is extremely beneficial in wars. They allow you to cross their territory and block your enemies. They allow you to setup bases in their territory. They help supply you.

WWII was won by...wait for it...The Allies

Trump is a fool.

We dont have allies now? Seems we do. Did you turn on your TV yesterday?

It was thier cash to begin with. You advocating for the US to become thieves on the world stage now? Interesting take, I'll give you that.

What part of you dont give planeloads of "cash" to terrorists is difficult for the leftist mind. Do you really not understand why you dont give terrorists cash?

Apparently nothing, since now that Trump pulled us out of the JCPOA, they no longer have any incentive to pay attention to what we tell them to do. They are now using advanced centrifuges to enrich uranium, and they are enriching it at rate that will have them well over the 300KG limit that the Obama era agreement would have capped them at. They have also said they have every intention of doing what they want until we lift the sanctions.

So it would appear that if we want to slow them down in any meaningful way, Trump is gonna have to come back to the table hat in hand and looking like a ****ing idiot on the world stage yet again, because if he doesn't, they are going to go right on doing what the hell they want.

I guess that'll learn em....

hahahh like when they launched their missiles into the desert. That was respect learned the hard way.

Not well. That said, I didn't know that they constituted "the world". Also, I'm not sure they respect us any more than they did when they sprang into existence. As a matter of fact, they probably hate us even more.

As for what I said about the rest of the world....I'll take the fact that all you had was a bull**** question about ISIS as a concession that even you know that if the **** hit the fan tomorrow, Trump wouldn't be able to cobble together more than 3 countries to help us out...and two of them would be potentially compromised, since its likely that Russia would be playing both sides and China would be looking to get closer to our technology so they could try to steal it.

Meanwhile....back in reality....Trump is bangin out peace agreements. Lol @ lefties pain.

Putin and KJU have been using Trump as middle guy in their Human Centipede theater for his entire admin.

uh oh everyone....look out...they skipped over sexual assault and went back to their Russian spy nutterisms.

I believe in making people work to answer their own questions when their response to a question is a question. It is clear you do not want to clarify your answer.

Someone who graduated from Trump U told me that Iran learned President Trump is an idiot. Guess that is a good an answer as any for what Iran learned. :lamo

This^ attitude is why Brian Williams never learned math.

Back
Top Bottom