• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump workers moved Mar-a-Lago boxes a day before FBI came for documents

It'll be obstruction of justice.

The DOJ can't charge Trump with having the documents while not charging Biden or Pence for the same, and having not had charged Clinton in 2016.
Nope this is another lie. This is you trying to frame the argument as if they are equals and they are not.

This is basically going to go the same way it always does. You'll repeat this stupid nonsense, be wrong, and everyone will point it out.

Just like with the sedition cases and everything else.

There is such a statute.
But Biden broke it also. No way the Biden DOJ (or any Democrat) would now recommend the OLC revise it's opinion about not prosecuting a sitting president.
So-- the the DOJ will sell to throw it's red meat to the base on obstruction.
They aren't gonna charge pence either.
Which blows your whole stupid conspiracy out if the water

People don't want to read articles that are pages long and filled with opinions, claims, hearsay, lies, and deceit from stupid sites such as WaPo, CNN, or some other looney left-wing zealots. We all know that Trump was blindsided by the left-wing National Archives in collusion with the DOJ and FBI to "get Trump".

Buden, on the other hand, STOLE classified documents at a time when he had no authority to even view them, never mind take them and leaving them in unsecured places like Hunter's garage. The ONLY reason he returned them is because someone finked on him and he got caught and the FBI treated him with kid gloves instead of 20 armed FBI thugs.
2002 Cheney memo says other wise.

With photos and bank records, that would mean he has severe dementia and needs to be removed.
Passed on answering the Trump question. Not surprised.

If you statement is about Trump. then yes Trump should be removed for running again. :giggle:

Passed on answering the Trump question. Not surprised.

If you statement is about Trump. then yes Trump should be removed for running again. :giggle:
This is the modus operandi for MAGATS: support him no matter what he did, no matter what he says. After all, the jackass is ABOVE the law, right?

Ummmm, he stole classified documents while he was a senator.
OH so you can't answer questions so you have to try and change the subject par for the course
Have a nice day

You don't really grasp the situation, do you?
Laughable projection. We shall see whose out of touch soon enough shall we? It will go about as well for you as 2020 election.

That was Biden who had documents strewn all over town. Even in Hunter's garage.

Gee. Wonder why the unbiased FBI agents didn't show where they were in unprotected boxes in a garage and then carefully put them on the garage floor for a photo-op like they did with Trump? Go figure, eh?

Because Biden reported it, came clean,and produced the documents.

Your failed former wannbe fuhrer, by contrast, had documents, lied about it, lied again, ignored a subpoena, and apparantly tried to hide them before the FBI finally searched his property.

People don't want to read articles that are pages long and filled with opinions, claims, hearsay, lies, and deceit from stupid sites such as WaPo, CNN, or some other looney left-wing zealots. We all know that Trump was blindsided by the left-wing National Archives in collusion with the DOJ and FBI to "get Trump".

Buden, on the other hand, STOLE classified documents at a time when he had no authority to even view them, never mind take them and leaving them in unsecured places like Hunter's garage. The ONLY reason he returned them is because someone finked on him and he got caught and the FBI treated him with kid gloves instead of 20 armed FBI thugs.

There is, admittedly, a portion of the population taht wants to be spoon fed slogans and tropes, rather than read, learn and be informed.

Beyond that, you don’t have a leg to stand on. And you know it.

It’s obvious from the increasingly shrill, and code word filled nonsense you’ve descended to on this thread.

Because Biden lied about not knowing anyone at Burisma, about what his son did for work, and said it was a lie that his family got millions from China. Those kinds of lies are egregious and criminal. "Lies" about crowd size are not.
You have no proof he lied or that he knew anything about the work...and knowing someone isn't a crime....he didn't assist Burisma.

You have no proof he lied or that he knew anything about the work...and knowing someone isn't a crime....he didn't assist Burisma.
Funny how some people defend Trump by saying he is innocent till proven guilty. Yet, when it comes to Biden or Hilary Clinton, they are guilty till proven innocent.

If "they" had proof, they would be impeaching Biden. the call for impeachment would not need to come from the likes of MTG.

This is not a serious debate tactic.

There is, admittedly, a portion of the population taht wants to be spoon fed slogans and tropes, rather than read, learn and be informed.

Beyond that, you don’t have a leg to stand on. And you know it.

It’s obvious from the increasingly shrill, and code word filled nonsense you’ve descended to on this thread.
I have gone over this so many times I cannot count. There was a poster here that I ignored because of it. He posted a link. I spent 15 minutes reading it and it actually REFUTED what he said in his post. This means he never read his own link. I then challenged him on his link and asked where it said in the link what he was claiming. He didn't respond. I asked him again and again just to prove a point and I went through the trouble of excerpting out from HIS link where it said the opposite of what he posted and told him that writers use phony clickbait tidbits just to get people to read their crap and when you delve into the story, buried in the middle somewhere is the REAL facts that the writer didn't want anyone to find.

This went on and on for weeks with him firing back feeble excuses of why his own link didn't say what he claimed but the headline was all that mattered. I gave up and believe it or not, this poster did the same thing on another matter. He link slapped. I told him again that I wanted HIM top tell me where in his link did it support his claims. He refused. I iggied him.

I hope this helps.

Because Biden reported it, came clean,and produced the documents.

Your failed former wannbe fuhrer, by contrast, had documents, lied about it, lied again, ignored a subpoena, and apparantly tried to hide them before the FBI finally searched his property.
At Penn Center and his personal residence too! Someone was ready to spill the beans, methinks.

The Penn Biden Center has refused to cooperate with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in their search for further Joe Biden documents because they believe that the NARA is overstepping its authority. The Penn Biden Center argues that the NARA does not have the authority to search for documents in a private office, and that the search is politically motivated.

The NARA has argued that they have the authority to search for documents in any government office, and that the search is not politically motivated. The NARA has also said that they are concerned that the Penn Biden Center may have destroyed classified documents.

The investigation into the matter is ongoing.

Here are some additional details about the situation:

• The Penn Biden Center is a nonpartisan research institute that was founded by Joe Biden in 2017. The center is located on the University of Pennsylvania campus in Philadelphia.
  • The NARA is an independent agency of the United States government that is responsible for preserving and managing the records of the federal government.
  • The search for further Joe Biden documents began in March 2023, after the NARA was notified that Biden's attorneys had found classified documents in his former office at the Penn Biden Center.
  • The NARA has requested access to all of the documents that were in Biden's office at the Penn Biden Center, as well as any other documents that may be related to Biden's time as Vice President.
  • The Penn Biden Center has refused to cooperate with the NARA, arguing that the NARA does not have the authority to search for documents in a private office.
  • The NARA has argued that they have the authority to search for documents in any government office, and that the search is not politically motivated.
  • The NARA has also said that they are concerned that the Penn Biden Center may have destroyed classified documents.
  • The investigation into the matter is ongoing.

So much for Biden cooperating, eh? The Penn Center was FOUNDED by the Biden Crime Syndicate.

it is absolutely a serious debate tactic. You would get laughed out of court if you walked in and said the nonsense you say here.
Photos and receipts are proof.

Photos and receipts are proof.
But your honor. I have pictures of Joe Biden and his son golfing with the heads of Burisma.

leftwing judge: that isn’t proof.

your honor. Not even Joe Biden said the pictures are fake.

judge; next ridiculous proof.

Biden was asked about family members getting money and he said it was a lie. We have records of deposits to several of his mafiosa family members.

judge: they could have a advised China on things And stuff. That’s not proof.

we show you donated hundreds of thousands to Hillary and Joe.

Judge: Bailiff; arrest that attorney for contempt.

There are no photos or receipts that show any illegal activity. Did you not listen to Comer?
Yes. We always need a video of the guy pulling the trigger don’t we?

You people are insane if you think Trump is ever going to do any jail time.

He's in two very exclusive clubs, the rich old white man's clubs and the former President's club.

Trump can throw unlimited amounts of money into the legal defense and appeals, he can drag this out until he dies of old age.

Also, he pretty much owns the SCOTUS.

Last no current or future President want's anyone in their club to see real jail time.

Pay fine, heat off is the best you are going to get.

Back
Top Bottom