• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump workers moved Mar-a-Lago boxes a day before FBI came for documents

A subpoena should not have been required but had he done that this would he nothing burger.
I think that a lot of Presidents have taken documents that belonged to the National Archives. Pence did it too. Its a systemic problem that needs to be addressed. You can't have classified documents just hanging out in an unsecure office somewhere. The difference is that the jackass knew he had them and refused to return them even when a lawfully issued subpoena demanded their return. Then he lied to the FBI telling them that everything had been returned. Pence returned the documents he took willingly-all of them. The jackass has this disgusting entitlement attitude that makes him think that somehow he can get away with anything from sexually attacking a woman then defaming her, meddling in an election, inciting a seditious insurrection etc etc etc.
Guess what. He can't. And now the dominoes are falling.

No. Just pretend no evidence exists and you'll be as happily oblivious as this guy.
article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg

This “excerpts please” is a little game he plays to give himself permission to ignore any fact he may be presented with.

Trump is too arrogant to respond to demands-especially for materials he convinced himself are his personal property.
I think the entire documents thing was nothing but ego. He wanted trophies of his Presidency and thought he was entitled to them even though he knew full well he was not. Well he is going to get a trophy all right.......a criminal record .

As an aside, I wonder if he'll ever build a library?

I think the entire documents thing was nothing but ego. He wanted trophies of his Presidency and thought he was entitled to them even though he knew full well he was not. Well he is going to get a trophy all right.......a criminal record .

I doubt he's ever seen the inside of a library-or a book for that matter.

That’s possible, but Michael Cohen (yeah, I know, he’s not exactly the most reliable source) thinks the jackass stole the documents to use as leverage should he need a bargaining chip if he is charged with serious crimes. That’s also possible. I certainly wouldn’t put it past him.

NO " Authority to read classified material ?
isn't it a FACT that the VP is only one heartbeat away from being President ?
and shouldn't he know what is going on IF something happens to the President or is he expected to sit down right away and read ALL the secret material the President had excess to so he knows what is going on ?
Hundreds if not possibly thousands of secret documents ?
I think the VP has authority to read secret documents seeing he could end up being the President any time.
Have a nice day
Ummmm, he stole classified documents while he was a senator.

That’s possible, but Michael Cohen (yeah, I know, he’s not exactly the most reliable source) thinks the jackass stole the documents to use as leverage should he need a bargaining chip if he is charged with serious crimes. That’s also possible. I certainly wouldn’t put it past him.
No, I don't buy that.......which is not to say his mind wouldn't work that way but not only would it not work he would be in prison in a heartbeat!

Biden did no such thing. The documents had been in a box since he was Vice President and it was a secretary that had boxed them up. Biden had no knowledge they were there...
I realize Biden's lack of mental acuity but he is only claiming he had no idea that he stole them and had them for years, some of which were accessible to Hunter's druggie friends and his Chinese spies that he got payoff money from.

I am aware that the number of people crossing the border has recently dropped sharply.

But you don’t seem to be aware that an asylum seeker is not an illegal immigrant.

Biden has not pushed CRT. Nor has anyone else.

Except for right wing polemicists and bigots are pushing the notion that this imaginary push exists.
What are they seeking asylum from? Mexico?

I realize Biden's lack of mental acuity but he is only claiming he had no idea that he stole them and had them for years, some of which were accessible to Hunter's druggie friends and his Chinese spies that he got payoff money from.
He didn't steal them. In fact, he called the National Archives to come get them when he found them. I doubt many Chinese spies were in his home....at Mar a Lago there is no doubt Chinese spies were there.

So, you’re defending his lawbreaking?
That was Biden who had documents strewn all over town. Even in Hunter's garage.

Gee. Wonder why the unbiased FBI agents didn't show where they were in unprotected boxes in a garage and then carefully put them on the garage floor for a photo-op like they did with Trump? Go figure, eh?

He didn't steal them. In fact, he called the National Archives to come get them when he found them. I doubt many Chinese spies were in his home....at Mar a Lago there is no doubt Chinese spies were there.
So he claims.

But a completely different situation. He had the stolen documents in a box with junk and probably drug paraphernalia for all we know. It wasn't like he had personal papers and business records all mixed together and wanted to go through them.

Besides, if he did, the FBI would just stand aside and tell Biden's attorneys to make sure to remove any personal papers before they took the nuclear secrets classified documents. They protect him and his pedo druggie son like a mama bear protects her young.

So he claims.

But a completely different situation. He had the stolen documents in a box with junk and probably drug paraphernalia for all we know. It wasn't like he had personal papers and business records all mixed together and wanted to go through them.

Besides, if he did, the FBI would just stand aside and tell Biden's attorneys to make sure to remove any personal papers before they took the nuclear secrets classified documents. They protect him and his pedo druggie son like a mama bear protects her young.
No, you have zero proof to the contrary. Why would Joe Biden have drugs in the box? Do you love making shit up?

No, I don't buy that.......which is not to say his mind wouldn't work that way but not only would it not work he would be in prison in a heartbeat!
We aren’t talking about someone whose mind is functioning on all cylinders. He might have thought that he could get away with blackmailing the US government too. After all, he clearly thinks he can get away with anything.

You believe Trump, why not Biden? :giggle:
Because Biden lied about not knowing anyone at Burisma, about what his son did for work, and said it was a lie that his family got millions from China. Those kinds of lies are egregious and criminal. "Lies" about crowd size are not.

No, you have zero proof to the contrary. Why would Joe Biden have drugs in the box? Do you love making shit up?
They were in a garage that was used by his pedo druggie son is why.

Here ya go....news that CNN won't let you liberals know because they are propagandists for the Biden's

There is evidence that some classified documents were found at a residence that Hunter Biden used. In December 2021, the New York Times reported that the FBI had found 10 classified documents in a private office that Biden had used while his father was vice president. The documents were dated between 2013 and 2016, and they covered topics including Ukraine, Iran, and the United Kingdom. The FBI has not released any details about the specific contents of the documents, but they are believed to be related to Biden's work with the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

The discovery of the classified documents has raised concerns about Hunter Biden's handling of sensitive information. Some critics have accused him of violating national security laws, while others have suggested that he may have been trying to influence his father's foreign policy decisions. However, there is no evidence to suggest that Hunter Biden intentionally mishandled classified information. The FBI is still investigating the matter, and it is possible that no charges will be filed.

In addition to the classified documents found in Biden's private office, there have also been reports that classified information was found at his home in Wilmington, Delaware. The FBI has not confirmed these reports, but they have said that they are aware of the allegations and are investigating.

The discovery of classified documents at Hunter Biden's residence has been a major political scandal. Republicans have seized on the issue to attack President Biden, while Democrats have defended Hunter Biden and accused Republicans of trying to distract from the Biden administration's accomplishments. It is unclear what impact the scandal will have on the Biden presidency, but it is likely to continue to be a source of controversy for some time to come.

Because Biden lied about not knowing anyone at Burisma, about what his son did for work, and said it was a lie that his family got millions from China. Those kinds of lies are egregious and criminal. "Lies" about crowd size are not.
You complaining about Biden lying while worshipping every utterance from the mouth of a pathological liar….LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You don't even see the problem, as you are blinded by your party. Every President has gone through this, but we've never had one where the opposition party tries to make it criminal. But you have no idea.
Then you got nothing to worry about right? Every president has done the same thing. Right?

😂

What if Biden believes what he says is true. Not a lie then, right?
Why do you believe Trump?

fact checking the CNN townhall shows that Trump lied many times.

What if Biden believes what he says is true. Not a lie then, right?
Why do you believe Trump?

fact checking the CNN townhall shows that Trump lied many times.
With photos and bank records, that would mean he has severe dementia and needs to be removed.

No, no... say it isn't so! They moved boxes of papers inside his house??? Is the death penalty on the table?
It's amazing how clueless this post is

Back
Top Bottom