• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump workers moved Mar-a-Lago boxes a day before FBI came for documents

Waittttt......are you saying when you ask for just one Trump lie....you have never been shown one....just "chirp chirp?

That is rich.

Sad and pathetic.

And again......trolling/
I suppose if you want to include the whopper that he has toast and jam...........

They are not similar cases at all. Being in possession of top secret information is not sufficient to be charged under the Espionage Act. The prosecution would have to establish willful possession; you knew you had them, and knew you were not suppose to or you otherwise willful mishandled them. Now of that appears true or could be proven in the Pence, Clinton or Biden cases. In Trump's case, however, willful possession is pretty well established.

Trump will be charged for obstruction and most likely will be charged under the espionage act.
This is all BS. Trump and his attorneys were in constant contact with the FBI. There was no obstruction unless you include the FBI and NA just getting mad at him. because he didn't kiss their ample asses.

I suppose if you want to include the whopper that he has toast and jam...........
I cannot believe you cannot even think of one whopper he has told. Seriously.

Speaks volumes as to how your conspiracy laden mind works.

You know there is actually a conspiracy forum here. But my guess is that they will not appreciate trolling either.

Yes. His crowd size wasn't bigger. He is "only 6'3 and a half and not 6'4", and it did rain on his inauguration. Such whoppers musta had the snowflakes weeping like a willow tree.

The biggest snowflake of them all is Donald Trump.

Harry Truman, who didn’t enjoy good press either once said, “if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!”

Trump has whined, and whined, name called, lied, and whined over and over again about his press coverage.

It’s a standard part of his act. Being petty, peevish and thin skinned.

Truman would have slapped him in the face.

You know there is actually a conspiracy forum here. But my guess is that they will not appreciate trolling either.

He knows all of them. He just trolls thread with this act.

This is all BS. Trump and his attorneys were in constant contact with the FBI. There was no obstruction unless you include the FBI and NA just getting mad at him. because he didn't kiss their ample asses.
Even Barr and Cobb will tell you Trump is in very deep do do here. Again, upgrade your news sources as you are poorly informed, yet you keep posting. "Alternative news" is news without fact designed to soothe you. Take your soothing all you wish, but don't try to sell that stuff here as its laughable. We all notice you don't post cites to your nonsense, because we would all have a good laugh.

Maybe you will be the one to give me his first whopper?

He knows all of them. He just trolls thread with this act.
You could win the prize for giving me Trump's biggest whopper. The prize is a double whopper with cheese.

Even Barr and Cobb will tell you Trump is in very deep do do here. Again, upgrade your news sources as you are poorly informed, yet you keep posting. "Alternative news" is news without fact designed to soothe you. Take your soothing all you wish, but don't try to sell that stuff here as its laughable. We all notice you don't post cites to your nonsense, because we would all have a good laugh.
When I post a link, which ios often, I also post the excerpt(s)

Because Biden reported it, came clean,and produced the documents.

Your failed former wannbe fuhrer, by contrast, had documents, lied about it, lied again, ignored a subpoena, and apparantly tried to hide them before the FBI finally searched his property.

I would have no problem if, with investigation, Pence and Biden were charged. (Meaning trials.)

Totally...take MMM, Pence, and Biden out of the 2024 race. No problem. If Biden goes down sooner, we have Kamala.

it is absolutely a serious debate tactic. You would get laughed out of court if you walked in and said the nonsense you say here.

No shit. See my signature. And have a good laugh.

Some also use the excuse for Trump is, well Trump believes what he says is true, therefore not a lie.

They are playing the word usage game.

imo, Trump lies. I believe that to be true, therefore what I posted is not a lie. :giggle:

Where's the 'big beautiful health plan' he promised?

His follow up was "Who knew healthcare was so complicated?" Such a shyster and so many just bought into it...and never learned.

The one he admitted to Bob Woodward about knowing that covid was much more serious but lying to the nation.

OK. You win the prize for uncovering one lie of Trump's that I had forgotten all about. He did say he likes toast and jam when he really likes his bread and butter. That was egregious and uncalled for and set society back by decades. I was hoping there would be no entrants to listing Trump's biggest whoppers. Your Big Whopper is in the mail.

You could win the prize for giving me Trump's biggest whopper. The prize is a double whopper with cheese.

I already gave you one in this thread. As usual, you pretend that I didn’t.

There’s really no point in paying any attention to your trolling, lying, and total dishonesty.

When I post a link, which ios often, I also post the excerpt(s)

You almost never post links, and when you do post “Excerpts”., you’re usually trying to conceal the source.

Your ultimate was on this thread. Where you went to an AI app, loaded it with your right wing BS, and had it compose something to tell you what you told it to tell you.

And then came here and tried to pass It off as factual documentation, when it was really something you made up as “proof” of what you already made up.

It doesn’t get much more dishonest than that. But I’m sure you’re working on something even lower.

OK. You win the prize for uncovering one lie of Trump's that I had forgotten all about. He did say he likes toast and jam when he really likes his bread and butter. That was egregious and uncalled for and set society back by decades. I was hoping there would be no entrants to listing Trump's biggest whoppers. Your Big Whopper is in the mail.
Lots of people don't know they're being lied to. They're called marks. And Fox viewers.

You almost never post links, and when you do post “Excerpts”., you’re usually trying to conceal the source.

Your ultimate was on this thread. Where you went to an AI app, loaded it with your right wing BS, and had it compose something to tell you what you told it to tell you.

And then came here and tried to pass It off as factual documentation, when it was really something you made up as “proof” of what you already made up.

It doesn’t get much more dishonest than that. But I’m sure you’re working on something even lower.
BARD is right wing? LOL

Lots of people don't know they're being lied to. They're called marks. And Fox viewers.
Fox has gone woke. They have a perfect CERI score from the one world government entity called the Human Rights Commission.

Fox has gone woke. They have a perfect CERI score from the one world government entity called the Human Rights Commission.
Not talking about Fox. Talking about its viewership. They're marks - people who don't know they're being lied to.

I can pick out Trump's lies with my ears tied behind my back. Others can't.

Not talking about Fox. Talking about its viewership. They're marks - people who don't know they're being lied to.

Uh-huh., With Carlson gone, Fox has lost its luster, They are just like the rest. I expect a black trans female to replace Carlson soon.

Uh-huh., With Carlson gone, Fox has lost its luster, They are just like the rest. I expect a black trans female to replace Carlson soon.

I already gave you one in this thread. As usual, you pretend that I didn’t.

There’s really no point in paying any attention to your trolling, lying, and total dishonesty.

He ignored mine as well. 🤷 Reality and the truth are 'inconvenient' in his world.

Back
Top Bottom