• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump won't get away with it

mmi

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Donnie "the Frump" Strumpet lies SOOOOOOOOO much and SOOOOOOOOO often about things that are important that I figure he has absolutely no chance of winning the election in November.

He appeared on Fox's Special Report tonight and talked again about how he opposed the 2003 invasion of Iraq and about how ISIL is "making a fortune" off Libyan oil, "putting it on ships" and then exporting and selling it.

The facts about his comments on Iraq are something he can't change, no matter how much he tries to weasel.

did trump oppose war in Iraq

And the Libya nonsense is even more laughable. Where do these ISIL-controlled oil tankers go to offload their cargo? Do the crews wave to the Sixth Fleet as they sail past it?

does isis have oil in Libya

When he goes after Hillary for pushing Obummer to join NATO's efforts to protect civilians in Libya, he'll run into another stone wall of facts — a wall that he's already built and one he'll pay for. In the top ten of that return:

Trump himself, in a video blog unearthed by BuzzFeed, urged an intervention to topple Gaddafi. "Gaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people," Trump said then. "Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives."
— "Trump's false claim that the Islamic State is 'making a fortune' on Libyan oil," WaPo, Apr 25, 2016​

I suppose the counter to this is that Clinton is herself a liar. But she's too good a politician to think she could get away with whoppers like these.

- well we don't know the enemy
- we have an idea who the enemy is and a lot of the times the politicians don't want to tell you that
-- are you for invading iraq?
- yeah i guesss soooo (hesitant) I wish the first time it was done correctly

So that's all you got? He just gets done explaining how we don't know who the real enemy is because the politicians lie and then a very hesitant " I guess so"
Watch it yourself..

PFFFTTTT!!!!!

Try again..

Watch it yourself

Why? How is it relevant?

>>Try again

This lying pig says he opposed the invasion before it took place, and you put up a clip of him saying … he supports the invasion. Thank you.

Try to understand: the issue isn't the strength of his support. He said AGAIN TONIGHT that he opposed the invasion. He may be able to get fifty million voters to go along with that crap, but then there are seventy-five million who will say no. That's 60-40, and something like 380-158. Enjoy watching that.

Back
Top Bottom