• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump won't endorse Ryan, McCain in primaries; criticizes Ayotte

and I will have to disagree and state that it most certainly is not clear.

Yes it is, if you actually bother to catalogue the Trump incidents on a daily basis. Clinton does some awful thing once every few weeks. Trump does something awful every single day. It's not an inspiring comparison, but it's a clear one.

Yes it is, if you actually bother to catalogue the Trump incidents on a daily basis. Clinton does some awful thing once every few weeks. Trump does something awful every single day. It's not an inspiring comparison, but it's a clear one.

quantity means nothing when compared to the negative quality of actual governing mishaps and mistruths.

Trump won't endorse Ryan, McCain in primaries; criticizes Ayotte | Fox News

All I can do is shake my head. I thought he would be smarter than this when it came to the general election,
but no the crap still goes on.

The more this nonsense continues the harder time I have voting against him even if he is going against Clinton.
3rd party might be my vote this year.

Dickless Donald...he is what the republican party deserves, they went for the most stupid, angry voters and drove out the sensible and rational people.

The party deserves all the loses they get.

quantity means nothing when compared to the negative quality of actual governing mishaps and mistruths.

Then Trump is worse in that regard, as he has already attacked the bonds that hold our international alliances together.

oh yeah because the alternative is SOOOO much of a better choice.

The alternative, as crappy as she is, is an exponentially better choice. Donald Trump is the worst Presidential candidate in American history, period. End of conversation. He is utterly awful in every conceivable way.

Then Trump is worse in that regard, as he has already attacked the bonds that hold our international alliances together.

The bonds that hold some of our international alliances together is the fact that some alliances are just people suckling at the teat of the American taxdollar. Our alliance with NATO and the EU needs to be re-assessed.

We have a President that was breathtakingly inexperienced. He has done real damage. This man is not only totally inexperienced but full of half baked ideas that are possibly worthy of kindergarten but can harm us in a way not even Obama managed to.
James Buchanon had similar levels of experience with Hillary Clinton. James Buchanon is the worst president our nation has ever seen. John McCain had extensive government experience. He was a horrendous candidate in his own right. Experience/= quality in judgement.

The bonds that hold some of our international alliances together is the fact that some alliances are just people suckling at the teat of the American taxdollar. Our alliance with NATO and the EU needs to be re-assessed.

I'm sorry that the importance of international alliances and treaties are beyond your ability to grasp.

Last edited:
I'm sorry that the important of international alliances and treaties are beyond your ability to grasp.

Nice non-sequitor. I accept your concession.

It's not a non sequitur. International alliances and treaties are clearly baffling to you, and therefore you seek out an illiterate buffoon to break them for you. Well done.

I doubt they want his endorsement. It would hurt their election chances.

I actually think if Ryan, McCain and Trump all worked out endorsements it would hurt all three.

Which is why a Trump presidency won't be so bad. Congress only works together to pass awful legislation. If everyone is focusing on fighting Trump then we'll get less awful laws passed.

PATRIOT ACT
TPP
SOPA

These are all awful and had broad congressional support. I'd love to have a deadlocked Congress.

Just to be clear... All of this talk about eliminating crime and being the law and order candidate...
Just what did you think this meant?
If Trump is elected President we will be lucky if Patriot Act 2.0 leaves us with any rights left at all.
It just amazes me as to how many people are not listening to Trump speak.

Just to be clear... All of this talk about eliminating crime and being the law and order candidate...
Just what did you think this meant?
If Trump is elected President we will be lucky if Patriot Act 2.0 leaves us with any rights left at all.
It just amazes me as to how many people are not listening to Trump speak.

It just amazes me that people think a Trump presidency would cause the invocation of the Biblical plagues. Our rivers will turn to blood, our crops will be ruined by a plague of locusts, frogs will rain from the skies etc. We already know he's likely to get cockblocked by Congress.

All I can do is shake my head. I thought he would be smarter than this when it came to the general election,

The more this nonsense continues the harder time I have voting against him even if he is going against Clinton.

Trump was, and is nothing more than HC's election partner.

His job was to wipe out the other electable GOP candidates by getting the brain-dead tea-party flock all fired up w/silly bigoted comments, and then lose the general election once he got nominated.

This is the crappiest election of a long time.
We have a felon liar elitist on one side
and a megalomaniac on the other.

Trump is not a megalomaniac--he's just acting like one to lose the general election so that his friend HC can win it.

We need to make sure HC's plan fails by doing everything possible to elect Trump.

Well, I for one can't find fault with the act of non-endorsement of Ryan or McCain, however Trump has reasons I cannot agree with.

James Buchanon had similar levels of experience with Hillary Clinton. James Buchanon is the worst president our nation has ever seen. John McCain had extensive government experience. He was a horrendous candidate in his own right. Experience/= quality in judgement.

McCain was never President. But you are right that he made a poor choice in his VP.

It's just immature payback. He's even using the same terminology that Ryan used about Trump - "I'm not there yet."

Yup, you noticed that too. I shook my head when I heard it. This is nothing but Trump being an absolutely embarrassing candidate - again. His pettiness is shocking.

With each passing day I'm more and more angry with the people who voted for this sick man and who continue to blindly support him. They make the Obamabots of 2008 look sane.

Trump was, and is nothing more than HC's election partner.

His job was to wipe out the other electable GOP candidates by getting the brain-dead tea-party flock all fired up w/silly bigoted comments, and then lose the general election once he got nominated.

yep I believe this is quite possible. they knew his popularity would win him votes. I don't think they actually thought he would win the nomination , but then, even losing it, he could have run 3rd party and drained off the votes for the republican nominee.

but, he won , so now he is trying to act like he's just making mistakes.

we definitely need to elect him. he will be much easier to block on policies than Clinton.

Last edited:
Dickless Donald...he is what the republican party deserves, they went for the most stupid, angry voters and drove out the sensible and rational people.

The party deserves all the loses they get.

You guys voted for a felon and a criminal liberals have no where to talk.
They voted for one of the most crookedest people in politics to a presidential candidate.

That doesn't stop me from pointing out trumps stupidity.
However you guys are no better off.

You guys voted for a felon and a criminal liberals have no where to talk.
They voted for one of the most crookedest people in politics to a presidential candidate.

That doesn't stop me from pointing out trumps stupidity.
However you guys are no better off.

Felon? Wow, what a stupid post. Stop saying stupid things.

Felon? Wow, what a stupid post. Stop saying stupid things.

yep by definition she is a felon. She broke the law that badly.
Purposely destroying Government information.
transmitting known Classified data
Negligent storing of classified material on a non-government server.

These are all federal felonies given the gravity of their situation.

Lying during a federal investigation.
Perjury is a felony. same charge got her husband impeached.

your ignorance in what she did does not surprise me.

Her security clearance should be yanked making her invalidated for president.
that is the least that should happen to her.

Back
Top Bottom