• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump won't commit to peaceful transition

Trump knows he'll lose. So, he's taking the country down with him. And, guess what. His moron supporters will help tear it down.

How many times are you all going to post this bs on this forum? It's like Nazi propaganda everyday on this forum.....just post the same ole bs day in and day out, until it sticks....jeesh, truly pitiful.

This must be a joke coming from someone like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will most certainly will try to say a winner needs to be announced on election night. Unless he is losing that is. Then he will demand all mail in votes are counted.

He will most certainly will try to say a winner needs to be announced on election night. Unless he is losing that is. Then he will demand all mail in votes are counted.

Trump probably won't be losing on election night, since most of his idiot supporters will be voting in-person. It sounds like in-person ballots are going to be given first priority in most states.

It ws
I don't know if you've read the latest article in the Atlantic yet, but I highly recommend it. Trump is going to do everything he possibly can to steal this election. He will NEVER concede.

Trump is not going to wait until all of the ballots are counted. He's hoping that he will be in the lead on 3 Nov, because all the mail-in ballots have not been counted yet, and he will declare himself the winner on 3 Nov. And he and Moscow Mitch have spent the past 4 years packing the courts with right-wing whack job judges who will rule in their favor in the ballot disputes in the courts after 3 Nov.
YOu are actually behind the times. Trump is going to have the GOP controlled governments in the swing states declare the ballots as fraudulent and have the legislatures choose their electors to the Electoral College who are loyal to trump and the GOP. So not just some, but all the ballots shall be thrown out and in essence, the GOP will choose who votes for the state in the Electoral College leaving the voters entirely out of the picture. The sad thing is that it is perfectly legal according to our constitution. If you think I am being crazy, the head of the GOP in Pennsylvania admitted that it is under discussion in coordination with Trump. It will be a legal coup and it will be the end of our democracy.

It ws

YOu are actually behind the times. Trump is going to have the GOP controlled governments in the swing states declare the ballots as fraudulent and have the legislatures choose their electors to the Electoral College who are loyal to trump and the GOP. So not just some, but all the ballots shall be thrown out and in essence, the GOP will choose who votes for the state in the Electoral College leaving the voters entirely out of the picture. The sad thing is that it is perfectly legal according to our constitution. If you think I am being crazy, the head of the GOP in Pennsylvania admitted that it is under discussion in coordination with Trump. It will be a legal coup and it will be the end of our democracy.

Yes, I've read that as well. This country is finished if Trump gets away with this, I agree. This is even more egregious than what I described.

The only hope is that there is enough decent Republican state officials to prevent this sort of thing from happening. So there probably is no hope.

Too many stupid, but decent, independents voted for Trump in 2016, not realizing how dangerous this asshole was. If independent voters were smarter, this would not have happened. And now we're all ****ed.

Last edited:
95805656.jpg

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

Can't help but notice that the only thing the "dumb as doorknobs" party has left is projection.

Always accuse others of what you do.

Complete imbeciles.

Congratulation on dumbing yourself down.
:LOL:

And yet....every idiot leftist rat piece of shit politician YOU support has been demanding Biden not cede no matter what. All you really have done is manage to paint yourself as the 'complete imbecile' in the room.

Ballots are already been found in ditches, this will probably end up in the courts unless it’s a landslide either way

:LOL:

And yet....every idiot leftist rat piece of shit politician YOU support has been demanding Biden not cede no matter what. All you really have done is manage to paint yourself as the 'complete imbecile' in the room.

That would be you, every time you post. No one who is rational supports a corrupt racist mentally ill dumb **** with a 5th grade education like Trump, who has never read a book in his life because he's so ****ing stupid. Someone even more stupid than Sarah Palin, if that's possible.

What does that say about YOU, that you ACTUALLY consider Trump a competent, serious person? It says you have horrible ****ing judgement, that's what it says.

OMG, LMAO! This guy will have to be dragged out. QAon will be surrounding the White House armed and ready to shoot the baby killers.

"So, if I don't win the ballots are rigged, but if I do then, it's hugely not rigged."

We are a mess.

Atlantic? You need to find a reliable journalism outlet.

Ah.....I didn't quote The Atlantic. I only discussed Trump's sickening comments from the podium in the WH and what should be obvious to all by now. Trump knows he is LOSING.

That would be you, every time you post. No one who is rational supports a corrupt racist mentally ill dumb **** with a 5th grade education like Trump, who has never read a book in his life because he's so ****ing stupid. Someone even more stupid than Sarah Palin, if that's possible.

What does that say about YOU, that you ACTUALLY consider Trump a competent, serious person? It says you have horrible ****ing judgement, that's what it says.
:ROFLMAO:
You would of course have to find a single instance where I have ever talked positively of Trumps character or even once implied I would vote for him to NOT look like a complete butthurt idiot. Feel free.

This has been discussed before. You are like a LOT of people on this site that believe that if everyone isnt completely filled with the same type of ridiculous mindless leftist hatred that you are then they must be Trump 'supporters'. The reality is that most people that DO vote for Trump do so because the candidates you leftists keep slurping up to are that much ****ing WORSE than Trump is. And hey...as long as he is the one putting Supreme Court justices on the bench and not the vile piece of shit Clinton and the brain addled moron you are currently backing, its hard to see how Trump isnt the better pick.

Well, if we are to choose someone more stupid than Palin, I vote for AOC.

That applies to both candidates

Ballots are already been found in ditches, this will probably end up in the courts unless it’s a landslide either way

Im not sure about the ditch ballots but I do agree this will probably end up in court neither side will give up with a prolonged fight

:ROFLMAO:
You would of course have to find a single instance where I have ever talked positively of Trumps character or even once implied I would vote for him to NOT look like a complete butthurt idiot. Feel free.

This has been discussed before. You are like a LOT of people on this site that believe that if everyone isnt completely filled with the same type of ridiculous mindless leftist hatred that you are then they must be Trump 'supporters'. The reality is that most people that DO vote for Trump do so because the candidates you leftists keep slurping up to are that much ****ing WORSE than Trump is. And hey...as long as he is the one putting Supreme Court justices on the bench and not the vile piece of shit Clinton and the brain addled moron you are currently backing, its hard to see how Trump isnt the better pick.

Blah, blah, blah....all you do is spew your hatred of liberals and then try to pretend that you are some type of rational independent. Bullshit.

Don't try to justify why you vote for a mentally ill corrupt racist like Trump with a 5th grade education and a learning disability. It's laughable that it's difficult for you to make a decision between THIS crazy mother ****er who plays with his feces and some mediocre, but competent politician like Hillary Clinton.

That's you that owns your horrible ****ing voting decisions, no one else.

You don't think Trump will try to steal the election? He most definitely will. In fact, he's already admitted that he will.

Let me rephrase it -- if Trump loses, will he concede in your opinion?

Well, try to steal the election? ala Gore or Hillary? Dems have been trying to overturn the 2016 election since 15 minutes after Trump was sworn in and are still trying to do so even now. Dems have the only President in history who on leaving office, to this day, has actively tried to remove his successor, quite a record for Dems to hang their hat on.

As to Trump IF, and that is a big IF, he should lose there may be some questioning which has been normal. But, I expect he would leave the office as expected, without removing letters from keyboards or wiping hard drives, or gluing computer keyboards and, unlike one, will not take the silverware with him.

Turtleman just indicated that the inauguration of whoever win November 3rd will be peaceful January 20th. Considering who we're talking about I tend not to believe a word he says. VOTE.

Well, try to steal the election? ala Gore or Hillary? Dems have been trying to overturn the 2016 election since 15 minutes after Trump was sworn in and are still trying to do so even now. Dems have the only President in history who on leaving office, to this day, has actively tried to remove his successor, quite a record for Dems to hang their hat on.

As to Trump IF, and that is a big IF, he should lose there may be some questioning which has been normal. But, I expect he would leave the office as expected, without removing letters from keyboards or wiping hard drives, or gluing computer keyboards and, unlike one, will not take the silverware with him.

Well, we already know you have horrible judgement and that your opinions are worthless. After all, you a Trump supporter.

I mean, who votes for a mentally ill corrupt racist like Trump with a 5th grade education and a learning disability? Only people like you. I'm embarrassed for you.

Well, we already know you have horrible judgement and that your opinions are worthless. After all, you a Trump supporter.

I mean, who votes for a mentally ill corrupt racist like Trump with a 5th grade education and a learning disability? Only people like you. I'm embarrassed for you.
Don't kink shame.

It is quite obvious to all from Trump's sickening comments from the podium in the WH that he knows he is LOSING. All his internal polls tells him he is LOSING or else he would not be making these outlandish claims that he will have the SJC impound the ballots and declare him the winner. Ah-huh. Sure Donald.

We have this nice padded room right over here for you Donald.

Welcome to Orwell's dystopian "1984". It didn't arrive via a gradual movement or anything, it arrived via ONE man: Donald J Trump. He plunged us into it in 4 short years. No man in the history of this country has ever accomplished in a shorter time the destruction of the USA's system of order. Trump is a wrecking ball. Worse, he's an asteroid strike. It's patently obvious now why he desperately wants his lacky supreme court justice installed as quickly as possible. After throwing out the mail-in ballots he'll carry the resulting rebellion to the Supreme Count who will decide to keep him in office. Trump makes no bones about his plan nor does he try to hide his intentions to carry it out. The guy is ballistic. He'd have no qualms at all about throwing this country into a Dark Ages to hold onto autocratic power like his idol, Putin. It could be argued that far from loving America, Trump actually hates America with a passion because it's a projection of the deep-seated hatred he has for himself.

Trump is going to try to stop all mail-in ballots from being counted after 3 Nov. **** that Nazi asshole and **** all of his Nazi supporters.
Can he do that? Isn't that a state controlled thing?

I don't see how your scenario will occur. Why are you changing the topic?

Is that it????? Someone does not join lockstep with your beliefs and the only recourse you can find is insults??? How bout I make a general statement - typical lib who can't support his own ideas. I would imagine you get really get embarrassed every time you look in a mirror...... So do you want to trade more insults? I can drop down to your level if you want.

But instead, how about I give you a new direction to ponder, you asked about Trump not leaving, I ask you what about Biden when he loses?
Hillary is already on record of advising him never to quite no matter what and it appears he has a cadre of lawyers already lined up to challenge Trumps win in court.

Want proof before you deny it?

Biden says he has 600 lawyers ready to fight election 'chicanery' by Trump

Biden Adds Top Lawyers to Teams Preparing for Election Legal Battles

Biden adds top lawyers to teams preparing for election legal battles

So do you libs plan on leaving peacefully when you lose?, doesn't look like it.

Back
Top Bottom