• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Wins Indiana

RBIII

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Is it happening?

idiocracy.jpg

:popcorn2::ind::drink

Never in my life did I think I'd ever say this. But Hillary Clinton, please save us.

Never in my life did I think I'd ever say this. But Hillary Clinton, please save us.

Lol i don't think she can save us either. For some reason our best and brightest are not in the government.

Lol i don't think she can save us either. For some reason our best and brightest are not in the government.

Well it's obvious our best and brightest are also not a large piece of the voting population either.

To be honest, that is our own fault. Would you put your family through the constant media exposure, attacks and general ****tyness they would have to endure for you to become president? I sure wouldn't. No decent person would, and so we are left with a government of people who put power, wealth, fame over their family, and over their country.

Well it's obvious our best and brightest are also not a large piece of the voting population either.

Maybe we should fall lol?

Not that I disagree with your sentiments, but I don't think she can save herself at this point.

To be honest, that is our own fault. Would you put your family through the constant media exposure, attacks and general ****tyness they would have to endure for you to become president? I sure wouldn't. No decent person would, and so we are left with a government of people who put power, wealth, fame over their family, and over their country.

I try to strike balance between optimism and pessimism, its getting tougher and tougher though. I live in Tampa FL, went to a festival the other day on the river and you would have thought that everything in this country was all peaches and cream. Boats, food vendors, live music, beautiful scenery, happy people etc...

I thought, are things really bad? Or are we just imagining it?

Also i do think if we keep equating fame to value we are doomed.

Kimyehillaryselfieig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom