• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump will win... watch him win

Lol, your ignorant statement is dismissed.

Nothing ignorant in this exchange except that an adult is still using “Lol”.
There was no other reason to watch a Bernie “rally”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think there was fraud

in any case, it hardly matters. Our system was set up long ago and it is a great system... keeps big cities from electing our president when most people, i'm guessing, do not live in cities

but even if most did, that doesn't mean

mob rule is OK

Mob rule applies to the removal of personal liberties. The potus cannot take away your constitutional rights. Disenfranchising large swaths of the population is much closer to mob rule.

Mob rule applies to the removal of personal liberties. The potus cannot take away your constitutional rights. Disenfranchising large swaths of the population is much closer to mob rule.

Only people too stupid to vote get “disenfranchised “.

Only people too stupid to vote get “disenfranchised “.

And here we have the GOP’s entire national strategy boiled down to its essence.

Nothing ignorant in this exchange except that an adult is still using “Lol”.
There was no other reason to watch a Bernie “rally”.

Lol...i see you doubled down on your ignorant statement...dismissed

Trump doesn't even think Trump will win.

Trump now talks what he'll do after he'll lose the election.

"You won't hear from me again," he told his followers.
I am sure that is not an accurate statement. (that people won't hear from him again'

Lol...i see you doubled down on your ignorant statement...dismissed

You were previously dismissed. Sorry about that....
And you doubled down on lol.

And here we have the GOP’s entire national strategy boiled down to its essence.

So every time you “think” someone is being disenfranchised, remember who is stupid.

You were previously dismissed. Sorry about that....
And you doubled down on lol.

Absolutely, its what your statement deserves. Good ole LOL because of how ignorant it is.

So every time you “think” someone is being disenfranchised, remember who is stupid.

I shall recall who is stupid.

And yet, if Trump loses that is exactly what he will do. Trump is ALWAYS a sore loser.
You do realize that we're still heavily in the mix of you and the rest of your camp. Being sore loses, going of for over three years now. Correct?

Trump is just one man. He is not our entire government. Learn to take that loss and come back stronger next time. Because continuing to act like scorned children, is only going to end up costing you this election as well. And I'll be damned if I have to go another four years with your lot crying over the loss.

I put no stock at all on the democrats posting here. The people will make Trump win.

Trump most likely will win because he's going to steal the election. And this country is ****ing finished if that happens.

And kiss your Social Security good bye pal when that happens.

I put no stock at all on the democrats posting here. The people will make Trump win.

I think he is in trouble now with NC, PA and Michigan allowing votes to be counted 9 days after election + ballot harvesting in the mix

I'm not convinced Biden will win, but it's not a sure win for Trump either. And if he does win again, it will be like last time. An EC win, but not a Popular win. Without a popular win it cannot be said that "the people" made Trump win, just the system.
Does that not seem like a somewhat petty way to go about this?

Trump most likely will win because he's going to steal the election. And this country is ****ing finished if that happens.

And kiss your Social Security good bye pal when that happens.
Please stop with the predictions.

Because after 2016, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that yours and the rest of the lefts fortune telling powers. Are more than just a little busted.

Please stop with the predictions.

Because after 2016, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that yours and the rest of the lefts fortune telling powers. Are more than just a little busted.

It's not a prediction, it's a ****ing guarantee. Trump will attempt to steal this election. Whether or not he succeeds is the only question now. God help us if he does succeed. Nobody in their right mind wants 4 more years of this mentally ill, corrupt mother ****er.

Does that not seem like a somewhat petty way to go about this?
It seems like a rather accurate way to go about this. I have stood in support of the Electoral College, I think that it is necessary and just because one wins the popular vote doesn't mean they should win the EC vote, nor that they are qualified to represent the Republic as a whole. That being said, there is a difference between saying The People, which is an aggregate of us all and thus implies popular response, and the system we have in the EC to elect the President. Any President, regardless of party, who wins the EC but not the Popular Vote, cannot claim they are there by the will of the People. The EC is specifically there to balance popularism of the aggregate with the sovereignty of states.

It seems like a rather accurate way to go about this. I have stood in support of the Electoral College, I think that it is necessary and just because one wins the popular vote doesn't mean they should win the EC vote, nor that they are qualified to represent the Republic as a whole. That being said, there is a difference between saying The People, which is an aggregate of us all and thus implies popular response, and the system we have in the EC to elect the President. Any President, regardless of party, who wins the EC but not the Popular Vote, cannot claim they are there by the will of the People. The EC is specifically there to balance popularism of the aggregate with the sovereignty of states.

Do you realize that if Biden wins the popular vote by 3%, he only has a 46% chance of winning the electoral college?

That's a ****ed-up system, any way you slice it.

It's not a prediction, it's a ****ing guarantee. Trump will attempt to steal this election. Whether or not he succeeds is the only question now. God help us if he does succeed. Nobody in their right mind wants 4 more years of this mentally ill, corrupt mother ****er.
Mentally ill, corrupt, mother ****er...
Yeah, that sounds exactly like the opposite of a sane argument. Not to mention that you're attempting to say that he's going to steal the election, when you couldn't even prove that he stole the first one. And now we have to deal with the issues if this election being blown too far out of proportion.

You're also actively wrong about who, or for that matter, how many want him to keep being president. Because with Joe showing that he doesn't' have the spine to stand up to the people who propagated the riots and the other democrats actively supporting them. Far more people are interested in the premise of law & order, and getting all of this back under control.

Can you actually name a reason of policy, as to why you're not voting for the man?

Do you realize that if Biden wins the popular vote by 3%, he only has a 46% chance of winning the electoral college?

That's a ****ed-up system, any way you slice it.
It's not a ****ed up system. The major cities aren't the important aspects of the Republic. The entire Republic matters, and thus the EC is the compromise between popularism and the sovereignty of States. The more populated States still have the most EC votes, but one cannot ignore the middle of America to win office on a Federal level such as President.

The EC is fine, and Hillary blew it. It sucks because Trump turned out to be one hell of a disaster of a President, but Hillary blew it. I do believe that the Democrats shot themselves in the foot by nominating Biden, but he'll just have to do a better job than Hillary at capturing the EC votes. I don't want NY, Chicago, and LA to dominate the office which is supposed to represent us all. The Democrats just need to learn to not suck so bad is all.

Even though "the will of the people" did get them to the presidency?

Because it sounds oddly reminiscent of those people who kept clamoring that he was not their president, simply for not wining the popular vote. Which, given the case of 2016. Hillary only won the popular vote by a incredibly slim margin. So all in all, it just sounds like another way to try and delegitimize what was a legitimate action.

Even though "the will of the people" did get them to the presidency?

Because it sounds oddly reminiscent of those people who kept clamoring that he was not their president, simply for not wining the popular vote. Which, given the case of 2016. Hillary only won the popular vote by a incredibly slim margin. So all in all, it just sounds like another way to try and delegitimize what was a legitimate action.
The "Will of the People" is a popular position and implies the aggregate popular vote. So the "will of the people" does not get one to Presidency who does not win the popular vote. The Electoral College gets one to Presidency who does not win the popular vote. If one wins the Electoral College and also captures the popular vote, they can then be said to be there by the Will of the People.

It's not really that difficult.

Mentally ill, corrupt, mother ****er...
Yeah, that sounds exactly like the opposite of a sane argument. Not to mention that you're attempting to say that he's going to steal the election, when you couldn't even prove that he stole the first one. And now we have to deal with the issues if this election being blown too far out of proportion.

You're also actively wrong about who, or for that matter, how many want him to keep being president. Because with Joe showing that he doesn't' have the spine to stand up to the people who propagated the riots and the other democrats actively supporting them. Far more people are interested in the premise of law & order, and getting all of this back under control.

Can you actually name a reason of policy, as to why you're not voting for the man?

I never accused Trump of stealing the first election. So what's your ****ing point?

He is President now, he is a mentally ill corrupt mother ****er, and he will most definitely try to steal this election.

Trump is President NOW. Not Joe Biden. If you want law & order, then get your racist President to fix it.

I don't know how old you are or how healthy you are, but kiss your Social Security goodbye and kiss your Obamacare/Medicare goodbye. That's what you suckers want and that's what you suckers will get.

Back
Top Bottom