• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump will send in his brownshirts to keep Kenosh as violant as possible , just like portland!

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Thread: Trump will send in his brown shirts to keep Kenosha as violent as possible , just like Port

This will be his routine till he is thrown out of office. He will support the police killing blacks, hoping he can depend on the police for his killers needed to become a dictator when he is thrown out of office and will not leave and the right wing will support his drive to dictatorship as long as it is their dictator. The right has sold out this country. They are by far this countries biggest threat to the constitution the flag and values of this country. They are the enemy!

Last edited:
Re: Thread: Trump will send in his brown shirts to keep Kenosha as violent as possible , just like P

Is Trump sending in Federal Agents to WI? I know WI was calling up the Guard and such.

I will say that if he does, then 100% he has to refrain from the black bagging techniques they were using. However, due to that crazy as Illinois kid running up to Wisconsin in order to shoot protesters, there's going to need to be an increased police presence or else all hell will break lose. Thankfully, there weren't more shootings last night, but it's a powder keg and they need to be prepared for that.

Re: Thread: Trump will send in his brown shirts to keep Kenosha as violent as possible , just like P

Is Trump sending in Federal Agents to WI? I know WI was calling up the Guard and such.

I will say that if he does, then 100% he has to refrain from the black bagging techniques they were using. However, due to that crazy as Illinois kid running up to Wisconsin in order to shoot protesters, there's going to need to be an increased police presence or else all hell will break lose. Thankfully, there weren't more shootings last night, but it's a powder keg and they need to be prepared for that.
Ya he is trying to even though everyone involved has said they don't want them. The mans a pig.

These no balls Democratic Party governors whose states have been targeted for this very reason need to get smacked upside the head to order martial law.

Zone martial law for any defined area where there are civilian vigilantes who are armed. NG shoot 'em on sight.

An area martial law so that NG can shoot on sight any armed civilian vigilante anywhere any time one is seen, observed, spotted period.

Martial law is the only way to control, contain, stop these armed and violent vigilantes who kill at will as we have seen and will continue to see. It is the duty and the obligation of the government of the state to protect its unarmed citizens who are at risk in the current environment as it is and will continue to be at risk without martial law.

Set the example to other governors in other states while simultaneously putting the armed civilian vigilantes on notice they will be shot on sight by NG. The state of affairs is anarchy and sudden death for unarmed civilians so therefore it needs to be stopped and the state government is duty bound and obligated to stop it.

This will be his routine till he is thrown out of office. He will support the police killing blacks, hoping he can depend on the police for his killers needed to become a dictator when he is thrown out of office and will not leave and the right wing will support his drive to dictatorship as long as it is their dictator. The right has sold out this country. They are by far this countries biggest threat to the constitution the flag and values of this country. They are the enemy!

I might have missed it.

Have you a quote of Trump supporting the police killing blacks?

And "dictator"? You may want to look up the real meaning of the word.

I honestly think Trump, Tucker, and a significant amount of the Trump base support militias firing on BLM protestors. I haven’t seen much condemnation of the teenager. In fact, most of them support the teenager. I have read dozens of Trump supporters writing about how these people deserve to be run over by cars and killed. There is a huge amount of hate and blood thirst. It’s shocking. I have never seen anything like it before.

I honestly think Trump, Tucker, and a significant amount of the Trump base support militias firing on BLM protestors. I haven’t seen much condemnation of the teenager. In fact, most of them support the teenager. I have read dozens of Trump supporters writing about how these people deserve to be run over by cars and killed. There is a huge amount of hate and blood thirst. It’s shocking. I have never seen anything like it before.

I mean, even on this board you see folk encouraging running over protesters and celebrating the shooting of protesters.

Ummm, the help was requested by state leadership. You know, since the polls are showing the rioting is hurting Democrats politically.

Ummm, the help was requested by state leadership. You know, since the polls are showing the rioting is hurting Democrats politically.
The right is so full of crap Wisconsin Democratic Gov. Tony Evers turned down a White House offer to dispatch additional National Guard troops to the city of Kenosha after two nights of rioting that followed the police shooting of a Black man, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Tuesday. 404 | Fox News it is hurting Democrats, that is the point that is why scum bag is sending in his brown shirts to make sure the protest will keep as violent as possible , I think I already said that.

I mean, even on this board you see folk encouraging running over protesters and celebrating the shooting of protesters.
Yup even the police supported the killer as he walked around with his semi auto. I think the military will be needed here because Much of the American police will be Scum bags Brown shirts and try to keep him in power when he loses.

Yup the hate Nazi's

Yes, on this forum, on Facebook, and in real life. It’s very appalling. I can’t comprehend why people are being so awful and hateful. We are all Americans after all.

Yes, on this forum, on Facebook, and in real life. It’s very appalling. I can’t comprehend why people are being so awful and hateful. We are all Americans after all.

If you think that’s bad.... the Sheriff in Kenosha wants to lock up people who have kids with multiple women for life and let them die in warehouses.

https://twitter.com/7im/status/1299068548069744641?s=21

I think we see the root of the problem in Kenosha now...

If you think that’s bad.... the Sheriff in Kenosha wants to lock up people who have kids with multiple women for life and let them die in warehouses.

https://twitter.com/7im/status/1299068548069744641?s=21

I think we see the root of the problem in Kenosha now...
Good God, the right wing is made up of scum.

There were no riots in Kenosha last night. The BLM Organizer of the protests which have been ongoing (but peaceful) during the day condemned and disavowed the rioters yesterday and told them that if they were out after 7 p.m. curfew, they were on their own and get what they get. She said the protesters are questioning anyone in the crowd they don't know....
At least last night, the peace held.

There were no riots in Kenosha last night. The BLM Organizer of the protests which have been ongoing (but peaceful) during the day condemned and disavowed the rioters yesterday and told them that if they were out after 7 p.m. curfew, they were on their own and get what they get. She said the protesters are questioning anyone in the crowd they don't know....
At least last night, the peace held.

Yeah, I read that. They've got to be careful because there are crazies out there looking to shoot protesters.

Yeah, I read that. They've got to be careful because there are crazies out there looking to shoot protesters.

Have you read if the vigilantes went home? I hadn't heard anything mentioned about them.

The right is so full of crap Wisconsin Democratic Gov. Tony Evers turned down a White House offer to dispatch additional National Guard troops to the city of Kenosha after two nights of rioting that followed the police shooting of a Black man, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Tuesday. 404 | Fox News it is hurting Democrats, that is the point that is why scum bag is sending in his brown shirts to make sure the protest will keep as violent as possible , I think I already said that.

He accepted help after two people were killed.

He accepted help after two people were killed.
From Kate Brown Gov of Oregon "“These federal officers have acted as an occupying force, refused accountability, and brought violence and strife to our community,” the governor said." (CN) — Federal agents will no longer be restrained from assaulting and arresting journalists when dispersing protesters in Portland, Oregon after the Ninth Circuit temporarily stayed a lower court order that the judges said lacked clarity in the visible identification it required journalists to wear. Scum Bag appointed Judges. SO NOW FOR A CLEAR FACT WHEN FED TROOPS ARRIVED VIOLENCE INCREASED MASSIVELY AS THE PILE OF **** WANTED> TO MAKE THE HATE NAZI"S HAPPY. Feds in Portland Now Unrestrained in Removing Journalists at Protests

I might have missed it.

And "dictator"? You may want to look up the real meaning of the word.

Crazy comes in all forms.

The Dictator Party has become a arm of the American Hate Nazi's, Vote Red for the Trump/Putin ticket

The Dictator Party has become a arm of the American Hate Nazi's, Vote Red for the Trump/Putin ticket

From Kate Brown Gov of Oregon "“These federal officers have acted as an occupying force, refused accountability, and brought violence and strife to our community,” the governor said." (CN) — Federal agents will no longer be restrained from assaulting and arresting journalists when dispersing protesters in Portland, Oregon after the Ninth Circuit temporarily stayed a lower court order that the judges said lacked clarity in the visible identification it required journalists to wear. Scum Bag appointed Judges. SO NOW FOR A CLEAR FACT WHEN FED TROOPS ARRIVED VIOLENCE INCREASED MASSIVELY AS THE PILE OF **** WANTED> TO MAKE THE HATE NAZI"S HAPPY. Feds in Portland Now Unrestrained in Removing Journalists at Protests

Try to focus, we're talking about Kenosha Wisconsin.

Back
Top Bottom