• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Will Not Pursue Clinton Investigations

Let's do this S L O W L Y...

Trump...

Cannot...

Jail...

Anyone.

Congress...

The FBI...

And AG...

Can...

Work...

Towards...

That...

Result.

P E R I O D.

And around and around we go.

As for your Night and Day bit... we just had Obama, a far Left loon, win two elections. Did the Right do any of the idiocy your folks have done? Nope.

Neither of those elections were all that close. Here....you have Hilary with over a two million vote lead in the popular vote. I don't think its unreasonable, let alone outrageous, to have a recount to ensure that the results are accurate...and be honest for 5 seconds Zim....if the shoe were on the other foot....Trump would be tweeting up a storm and throwing rally's all over the country saying that the election was obviously rigged since he won the popular vote....you know it and I know it....whether you want to honestly admit it or not.

Neither of those elections were all that close. Here....you have Hilary with over a two million vote lead in the popular vote. I don't think its unreasonable, let alone outrageous, to have a recount to ensure that the results are accurate...and be honest for 5 seconds Zim....if the shoe were on the other foot....Trump would be tweeting up a storm and throwing rally's all over the country saying that the election was obviously rigged since he won the popular vote....you know it and I know it....whether you want to honestly admit it or not.

1. We didn't protest the fact an anti-American had won.

2. It's not a popular vote election... you run a popular vote election, you apply different tactics and strategies.

3. Trump won.

4. It's funny that Trump says millions of illegals have voted, and the Left says... nope!!! We will learn about how many illegals voted. yet they do this....

5. I am all for this recount as it reflects badly on the Left. I encourage it. It also fires up Republicans in Louisiana for the runoff... and the sympathy for Hillary's criminal behavior... just got nuked.

ALL GREAT STUFF!!!

He can't do most of the things he promised. Surprise!

ROTFLOL...

He can undo Obama's legacy in a few days.

400 Executive actions... gone.
Iran deal... gone.
Cuba deal... gone.
ObamaKare... gone.
Supreme Court... a generation plus of non-Commi justices.

If he can't do anything, why are the Commi-Libs so excited? ROTFLMFAO.

This is going to be eight fun years.

1. We didn't protest the fact an anti-American had won.

2. It's not a popular vote election... you run a popular vote election, you apply different tactics and strategies.

3. Trump won.

4. It's funny that Trump says millions of illegals have voted, and the Left says... nope!!! We will learn about how many illegals voted. yet they do this....

5. I am all for this recount as it reflects badly on the Left. I encourage it. It also fires up Republicans in Louisiana for the runoff... and the sympathy for Hillary's criminal behavior... just got nuked.

ALL GREAT STUFF!!!

Can you be any more unhinged? Recounts are common, especially in close elections. I am not one who has been protesting and advocating for recounts, but I am fine with it...as I would be fine with it if the situation was reversed. There is no harm in ensuring that the results of the election are accurate, especially in an election in which we know that Russia was involved with hacking into computer systems.

BTW....I KNOW that it is not a popular vote election. I never said it was. What I was indicating is that because Hilary has over a two million vote lead in the popular vote, it somewhat supports the proposition for a recount. More people wanted Hillary to be President, over two million more people...so you shouldn't be surprised that some people are upset. I think when it comes down to it, the recount will show that Trump still won Wisconsin and thus the electoral college...but why not be sure of that. I would think if I were Trump, I would want that because it would serve to legitimize my election to the Presidency.

Can you be any more unhinged? Recounts are common, especially in close elections. I am not one who has been protesting and advocating for recounts, but I am fine with it...as I would be fine with it if the situation was reversed. There is no harm in ensuring that the results of the election are accurate, especially in an election in which we know that Russia was involved with hacking into computer systems.

BTW....I KNOW that it is not a popular vote election. I never said it was. What I was indicating is that because Hilary has over a two million vote lead in the popular vote, it somewhat supports the proposition for a recount. More people wanted Hillary to be President, over two million more people...so you shouldn't be surprised that some people are upset. I think when it comes down to it, the recount will show that Trump still won Wisconsin and thus the electoral college...but why not be sure of that. I would think if I were Trump, I would want that because it would serve to legitimize my election to the Presidency.

WI has had closer elections and they were not challenged.

There is not one post where I say they cannot do this.

Every post I have made ENCOURAGES the idiocy. Because it pisses off people. The Left isn't winning anyone with this. They're exciting their base... only to have them disappointed all over again... ROTFLOL.

Her own people say there is no evidence of malfeasance, and the result won't change.

Of course Leftists are upset... they've shown that clearly with their protests and vandalism. If the Leftists didn't damage private property... it'd be downright hilarious... well... it is ****ing hilarious... minus the vandalism and criminality by the Left.

I hope the Left is preparing more cuddle dogs, safe spaces, rubber rooms and are stocking up on sedatives.

Hillary is leaving the stage exactly as she should. She started by getting booted from the Watergate investigation... and finishes with this bit of disgusting.

Perfect.

Last edited:

PS. Russia did not hack into our computer systems. (But if it makes the Left hard and wet... GO FOR IT!!!)

White House denies that Russia hacked election for Donald Trump win | Washington Examiner

Did Russian hackers elect the U.S. president? Don’t believe the hype.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lect-the-u-s-president-dont-believe-the-hype/

PS. Russia did not hack into our computer systems. (But if it makes the Left hard and wet... GO FOR IT!!!)

White House denies that Russia hacked election for Donald Trump win | Washington Examiner

Did Russian hackers elect the U.S. president? Don’t believe the hype.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lect-the-u-s-president-dont-believe-the-hype/
I didn't say that they hacked the election for Trump, however, Russia absolutely has hacked into our computer systems during this election, so it is potentially an issue that warrants further investigation.

None of the states contested are within a reasonable margin pf coming anywhere near overturning anything. This is nothing but a fund raising ploy.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom