• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Will Not Pursue Clinton Investigations

I realize that Trump made mention of having his AG "look into" Mrs. Clinton's situation late in the debate process, but I don't think that was one of his selling points. I don't know anybody from either side of the political aisle that believes Mrs. Clinton will ever face justice or be held accountable for her illegal actions.

This exactly. It is not the job of the POTUS to pursue Mrs. Clinton. Even though I believe (like most) that Mrs. Clinton will never face justice, that will be a decision not made by the next POTUS. Unless of course a pardon is in the works somewhere way down the line should the likelihood of Mrs. Clinton suddenly not being above the law, ever occur.

Wasn't one of his selling points? Really? The signs and the chants of "Lock her up" wasn't a big indicator to that? Ya ok cool story bro.

Wasn't one of his selling points? Really? The signs and the chants of "Lock her up" wasn't a big indicator to that? Ya ok cool story bro.
Was not the 'lock her up' cry from attendees at his rallies started after the debate I referenced? Honest question. How much time did Trump spend selling the idea he would do so? I can't think of any. In fact aside from his smart arsed remark in the debate about her being in jail, I'll need you to point me to when he sold America on the idea he would lock her up. I realize this in anecdotal, but I don't know anyone who voted for Trump that did so because they thought he was going to "go after" her. And I know a lot of Trump voters and frankly they are all far too smart to believe Trump was going to be able to do that as POTUS. Lastly, just because people carry signs does not mean Trump was stumping about locking up Mrs. Clinton. Given how late in Trump's run the whole matter of his debate comments came about, you are hard pressed to claim a selling point in his election was jailing Clinton. Which is why this whole subject is so very.............overdone. :2razz:

They did but comey fused to recommend an indictment

Maybe the clintons have compromising pictures of him or a security job at the clinton foundation waiting for him when he retires

Which hopefully will be soon

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

There is a book which fits large pieces of the puzzle together. The FBI used it as a rough guide, and has been investigating this for more than one year.

If you think the FBI and those in Congress are idiots... I think you should take a good hard look in the mirror.

Those inside the FBI were pissed for a reason... they had more than enough to nail Hillary... and this... ain't over by a long shot.

Trump is being brilliantly shrewd.

It's not his ball, it's not his court, and he can just say nice things about the Clinton Criminal Enterprise now... while others dissect the malignant tumor called The Clintons.

You guys are strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrretching hard. Yep....not even a blow job here.

Here we have a prime example of the:

Tolerant.
Open minded.
Loving.
Caring.

Lib.

It is fun to watch the Leftists expose themselves for the intolerant twats they are.

They were concerned about Trump not accepting election results, and the Trump voters.

What we have seen is Hillary and Leftists freaking out, not accepting results, and protesting violently.

The Tolerant Left lost its mind faster than I thought it would.

Sad... but funny too... ROTFLMFAO...

Hilary hasn't accepted the results? Are you kidding? Be honest for 1 second Zim......if the shoe were on the other foot, it would be NIGHT and DAY and you know it. Trump would have already filed 25 lawsuits and would be screaming to high heaven. Doh!

Here we have a prime example of the:

Tolerant.
Open minded.
Loving.
Caring.

Lib.

It is fun to watch the Leftists expose themselves for the intolerant twats they are.

They were concerned about Trump not accepting election results, and the Trump voters.

What we have seen is Hillary and Leftists freaking out, not accepting results, and protesting violently.

The Tolerant Left lost its mind faster than I thought it would.

Sad... but funny too... ROTFLMFAO...

Hey drube. Your boy is doing a lot of backtracking, isn't he? The show has just begun. Do you honestly think we're going away? Your boy WILL be under the microscope for the next 4 years, if he isn't impeached. Just a matter of time. Better walk the straight and narrow. PS...Hey pal, when do you think he'll start on the wall?:lamo ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Hillary isn't old news yet.

The FBI and Congress are not finished with her criminal behavior.

Another idiotic statement. Keep suck'in on those tic tacs, pal. How long you been Trumps maid? She will NEVER be prosecuted.

You guys are strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrretching hard. Yep....not even a blow job here.

The guy who wrote the book visited with the FBI numerous times.

We know there is an investigation at the FBI... and they haven't stopped.

Congress is a co-equal branch of government. They do their own thing... and Chaffetz has said this ain't stopp'in. They're waiting for 10's of thousands of docs; some going back to 2009.

The Justice Dept. makes its own calls (OK under Obama... not).

Trump is being shrewd.

As for your Night and Day bit... we just had Obama, a far Left loon, win two elections. Did the Right do any of the idiocy your folks have done? Nope.

Another idiotic statement. Keep suck'in on those tic tacs, pal. How long you been Trumps maid? She will NEVER be prosecuted.

Hope is not a substitute for reality. Just ask Obama.

Hillary Clinton may have lost the presidential election, but Rep. Jason Chaffetz, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, says he’s not done investigating the questions concerning the private email server that she maintained as secretary of state.

“We have got to get to the truth,” Chaffetz said. “It was never about the political targeting of Hillary Clinton.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...fied-information-transferred-via-thumb-drive/

tumblr_oh3kqmyPyg1r55d2io1_1280.jpg

:monkey :lamo

Trump is being brilliantly shrewd.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, seriously, that made me burst into laughter. This is even better than Obama's 3 dimensional chess.

Those of us who aren't blindingly gullible saw this coming. I feel sorry for Trump supporters, some times.

Those of us who aren't blindingly gullible saw this coming. I feel sorry for Trump supporters, some times.

Let's see... we have a divided nation... and Trump doesn't want to make matters worse by delving into something he cannot control, and something that distracts from his agenda...

So...

In a smart play he says "he doesn't want to hurt Hillary"... in an attempt to calm the whacko Left.

Meanwhile... back at the ranch...

Trump knows...

The FBI is investigating Hillary's criminalities.

The House is investigating Hillary's criminalities.

AG Sessions, an independent voice, will be making the call.

(All this will take time.)

Back in Chappaqua...

...Criminal Hillary and Felonious Bill understand full well what is going on, and the seriousness of their situation... even if their supporters are too thick to figure it out.*

* This is so obvious, you'd think the Left... who claim to be so brilliant at reading between the lines... would figure this out. As posts from Leftists here on DP have indicated, they can't see the 30 foot high writing on the wall, and have revealed they don't know how politics or our government works.

Not surprising in the least.

Last edited:
Let's see... we have a divided nation... and Trump doesn't;t want to make matters worse.

So...

In a smart play he says "he doesn't want to hurt Hillary"... in an attempt to calm the whacko Left.

Meanwhile... back at the ranch...

Trump knows...

The FBI is investigating Hillary's criminalities.

The House is investigating Hillary's criminalities.

AG Sessions, an independent voice, will be making the call.

Back in Chappaqua...

...Criminal Hillary and Felonious Bill understand full well what is going on, and the seriousness of their situation... even if their supporters are too thick to figure it out.

Actually, his threats to jail Hillary were one of the only things he had going for him in my opinion, so nice try.

But now that he has reneged on that I have no further use for him.

:lol:

In other words dont trust anything that comes out of the Trump camp.

Ummm...

No. Don't trust anything that comes out of the media...until the Trump camp conclusively confirms it.

Actually, his threats to jail Hillary were one of the only things he had going for him in my opinion, so nice try.

But now that he has reneged on that I have no further use for him.

:lol:

He can't jail Hillary.

There is something called Due Process.

You're a prime example of a dishonest Leftist.

Ummm...

No. Don't trust anything that comes out of the media...until the Trump camp conclusively confirms it.

I dont trust the media in general, never have never will. Trump cant keep his lies straight so he and his cronies are not a good source. In fact any politicians and their cronies are never to be trusted. The framers of the Constitution made that quite clear.

I find it strange that anyone would trust Trump. He is a politician and a real estate guy two professions that are dominated by liars and cheats. So even if the Trump camp confirms something I wont trust them.

Then you are defending a liar.

I agree. She has to go to jail.

And... as the clip accurately notes... "he can't put Hillary Clinton in jail".

It seems some people are too thick for politics.

Here it is again. Donald Trump for Dummies:

1. He cannot put Hillary in jail.

2. The nation is divided.

3. Trump wants to unite the nation as much as he can, so he says "he doesn't want to hurt Hillary". That is being smart because this is out of his hands.

4. The FBI and Congress are both investigating and will continue to do so. Trump knows this. It's out of his hands, as these are independent bodies.

5. When it is deemed Criminal Hillary and Felonious Bill have sold/used the State Dept for personal gain, AG Sessions will make the call. Unlike Holder and Lynch, who were political operatives, Sessions is independent.

Trump is being shrewd... smart... clever.

Some folks on the Left, seem to be extremely thick or blind... and that's OK... as society needs folks like that too.

Last edited:
I agree. She has to go to jail.

And... as the clip accurately notes... "he can't put Hillary Clinton in jail".

It seems some people are too thick for politics.

Here it is again. Donald Trump for Dummies:

1. He cannot put Hillary in jail.

2. The nation is divided.

3. Trump wants to unite the nation as much as he can, so he says "he doesn't want to hurt Hillary". That is being smart because this is out of his hands.

4. The FBI and Congress are both investigating and will continue to do so. Trump knows this. It's out of his hands, as these are independent bodies.

5. When it is deemed Criminal Hillary and Felonious Bill have sold/used the State Dept for personal gain, AG Sessions will make the call. Unlike Holder and Lynch, who were political operatives, Sessions is independent.

Trump is being shrewd... smart... clever.

Some folks on the Left, seem to be extremely thick or blind... and that's OK... as society needs folks like that too.

And like I said, like you continue to ignore, that was one of his campaign promises. So, it seems we are in unspoken agreement here...

...Trump lied.

Period.

...Trump lied.

Period.

No no no.... the last 8 years has taught us that there is no lying... Trump simply "evolved" on the matter, same as Barack "evolved" on same-sex marriage. :wink:

Ummm...

He's backtracking. Sorta proves HE'S the liar. Wouldn't you agree? Still think that wall will be built?

ps...how was that big brother? with'in bounds?

And like I said, like you continue to ignore, that was one of his campaign promises. So, it seems we are in unspoken agreement here...

...Trump lied.

Period.

Let's do this S L O W L Y...

Trump...

Cannot...

Jail...

Anyone.

Congress...

The FBI...

And AG...

Can...

Work...