• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump will get the USA out of the TPP

shanners

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
So if the scamming MSM doesn't report what it should Trump just gets on youtube and says it himself. And if youtube bans him then what? How difficult would it be for him to set up his own channel?

A simple Google search would show you that every "MSM" outlet has reported on Trump's plans. But I guess acknowledging that would rob you of your precious victim status as an Oppressed Conservative, so that must be past the scope of your capabilities.

So if the scamming MSM doesn't report what it should Trump just gets on youtube and says it himself. And if youtube bans him then what? How difficult would it be for him to set up his own channel?

Ummm, Trump cant get us out of TPP

Because we are not in it

Ummm, Trump cant get us out of TPP

Because we are not in it

That is very true. It is sorrily not the way the outgoing man induced out partners to think about it. But I am not quite sure, why Trump does not like this deal.

A simple Google search would show you that every "MSM" outlet has reported on Trump's plans. But I guess acknowledging that would rob you of your precious victim status as an Oppressed Conservative, so that must be past the scope of your capabilities.

If trump wants the college kids to hear his message he has to go on Saturday Night Live.

If he wants obama voters to hear it he needs CNN and CBS.

But since I dont watch any of those liberal media shills I dont know if they broadcast his message or not.

That is very true. It is sorrily not the way the outgoing man induced out partners to think about it. But I am not quite sure, why Trump does not like this deal.

I dont like the international court that can override US laws

And I dont like the fact that internationsl companies can circumvent our immigration laws to bring in foreign workers

If trump wants the college kids to hear his message he has to go on Saturday Night Live.

But since I dont watch any of those liberal media shills I dont know if they broadcast his message or not.

Anyone here want to interpret what the hell this even means?

It would under TPP

They call it binding arbitration

Yeah, and it's bad. In fact, that liberal-ass Washington Post ran a contributed op-ed piece specifically decrying it.

The writer? Elizabeth Warren.

My mistake on your comment; I thought you were referring to something that exists NOW, not language in the TPP. Kobie regrets the error.

Yeah, and it's bad. In fact, that liberal-ass Washington Post ran a contributed op-ed piece specifically decrying it.

My mistake on your comment; I thought you were referring to something that exists NOW, not language in the TPP. Kobie regrets the error.

A plus for Mrs. Warren on this. I agree with her whole heartedly.

I dont like the international court that can override US laws

And I dont like the fact that internationsl companies can circumvent our immigration laws to bring in foreign workers

Actually, those things are mostly good in my experience.

No problem

I respect an honest debater even when we disagree on the subject

Its interesting that both the left and right have problems with TPP

Actually, those things are mostly good in my experience.

Giving private companies the right to set US immigration policy sounds good to you?

Foreign workers being allowed to come and go as they please?

No problem

I respect an honest debater even when we disagree on the subject

Its interesting that both the left and right have problems with TPP

Hey, who said bipartisanship is dead? If Trump takes us out of the TPP, that's all well and good, but his proposal to do that doesn't make me support him any more or less. There's some terrible language in that treaty.

Giving private companies the right to set US immigration policy sounds good to you?

Foreign workers being allowed to come and go as they please?

I don't really see much problem there. Wherever I have been, we have had expats in sometimes large numbers. I have never encountered and real problem bringing them in. If it made sense, we could employ anyone from anywhere. This made business possible that otherwise would never have happened. That created jobs.

But I always like to learn new stuff. Do you have the text passages you refer to by any chance? That way we would know, what exactly we are talking about in this specific treaty.

Good, I hope he follows through. Without US involvement, Australia might pull the plug too and as I'm not a fan of the TPP that pleases me.

<snip>]
Why I are you so out of touch with reality, here? :doh

Ah, I think I've identified the problem! :lamo

This has generally been a position that many Democrats and Republicans have held. I'd say that if not TPP have a trade deal that is put in its place that is beneficial to us and our trading partners in regards to work force.

Ah, I think I've identified the problem! :lamo

Could be

I dont use mind warping illegal drugs either which also puts me out of step with many of the posters on this forum

Could be

I dont use mind warping illegal drugs either which also puts me out of step with many of the posters on this forum
Unsupported claim.

Back
Top Bottom