• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Will Be President Forever

Rest assured sis, you have never voted democratic in your life. Your posts are an embarrassment.

That proves how wrong you are about me. The first person I voted for was Jimmy Carter. I voted for Clinton and Obama the first time around. I decide how I register by who is running on the local level. I am not sure which party I have voted for the most. I am all over the place on the local level because I actually know the people running. I can think of nothing more ignorant than voting party over the best person for the job.

You are offering this as an example of you claim that Trump is trying to make himself President forever? You think there is a crisis looming on the horizon because of this? You genuinely think that Trump has stepped outside the Constitution here?

simply went back 24 hours and gave you the latest example of his authoritarian tendencies. Is there a looming crisis here? Time will tell but I think Trump represents the most authoritarian and narcissistic personality we have had as president in at least a century... if not longer.

I have confidence in the Constitution. And, Haymarket, what you call “stacking the deck” is the President nominating someone of his or her choice. If there is a seat on the Supremes to be filled, that is what any President has done or is going to do, and you are surely not so naïve as to believe otherwise. In a two-party system, this is how it is. Are you suggesting that Justice Gorsuch is part of Trump’s plan to be President forever? Really?

The stolen seat from a nomination that was rightfully his predecessors and the GOP Senate assisted and abetted in that theft. We will see how the Trump Court acts if they have ever to face the kind of decision the Court did with Nixon. Until then - I am dubious.

Regarding the DNC staffer who emailed that she'd rather not interview white male cis gendered candidates for a job in IT for the DNC.

Democrats: Proud to be the Anti-White, Anti-Male, Anti-Heterosexual Party.

The DNC later insisted that Leader's email wasn't authorized by the DNC, and that in their hiring they do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race or whatnot. However, in Leader's email we get a glimpse of how the DNC leadership really thinks. If she feels comfortable saying that to her colleges, then they all must think pretty much the same way and act accordingly.

Trump Will Be President Forever | The American Conservative

Tausendjähriges Reich

Those predictions failed too.

That proves how wrong you are about me. The first person I voted for was Jimmy Carter. I voted for Clinton and Obama the first time around. I decide how I register by who is running on the local level. I am not sure which party I have voted for the most. I am all over the place on the local level because I actually know the people running. I can think of nothing more ignorant than voting party over the best person for the job.

I personally think it should be illegal to have party line options like "Check this box to vote all dem or this one to vote all repub" I think voting should be line by line.

I personally think it should be illegal to have party line options like "Check this box to vote all dem or this one to vote all repub" I think voting should be line by line.

It is sad the amount of people that have voted that way for 40 or 50+ years. I take my aunt to the vote since my uncle her husband died. She is almost 90. The first time we voted we went up to the machine at the same time. She was done in about 45 seconds. I was only part way through the candidates. I asked her how she voted so quickly. She said she always just pressed the democrat button. I said do you even know what they are proposing to do if elected. She said the democrats are for the people. That is what my husband always said. I said so he researched the candidates. No he just did what the unions told him. You don't cross the unions. She was serious.

That's true. Now connect the dots. What would a rich billionaire CEO want?

1. Lower corporate tax rates
2. Get rid of the estate tax
3. Get rid of environmental regulations (reducing pollution hurts the bottom line)
4. Lower top income bracket tax rate

Who are the politicians pushing for what the elite want?

Finally, the best way to manipulate is not by being politically correct. It's much easier to pander to their religious identity and racial fears. It's easier to pretend you care about the majority religion and attack minority religions. Isn't that exactly what Trump and Republicans do?

I was once a Republican until I woke up to the massive scam that Republicanism is. It's a party controlled by the rich and for the rich. They just sucker everyone else with culture war issues and people fall for it every time.

Don't forget to say Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays. Oh by the way we're getting rid of the estate tax.

Wish i could 'like' this 50 times.

You nailed it.

It is sad the amount of people that have voted that way for 40 or 50+ years. I take my aunt to the vote since my uncle her husband died. She is almost 90. The first time we voted we went up to the machine at the same time. She was done in about 45 seconds. I was only part way through the candidates. I asked her how she voted so quickly. She said she always just pressed the democrat button. I said do you even know what they are proposing to do if elected. She said the democrats are for the people. That is what my husband always said. I said so he researched the candidates. No he just did what the unions told him. You don't cross the unions. She was serious.

Old ways. I'm fine if you want to vote all democratic or all republican. Just go line by line and select them. That box is just another way to kill third parties' chances at anything.

I would not at all doubt if Trump somehow tries to make himself President forever. You can see that crisis looming on the horizon. He is an authoritarian narcissist who has no respect for government, our nation, or our Constitution. So that would be a natural move that I bet he would have lots of "good reason" for and no doubt his supporters would see as "necessary".

I'm like 100% sure I read literally this exact same statement about Obama a million times in the previous eight years.

Like GW Bush said recently, we are too often judging the "other side" by their worst examples. This is merely a distraction. Some people take feminism, sexual orientation and racial equality ideas and distort them into meaning white straight men are evil, not recognizing that as being racist and sexist in and of itself. Some people are stupid. What can you say about it?

You being concerned about the mindsets of leading voices is absurd. Trump is basically frothing wannabe dictator who lives in an alternate reality. But, stick to your talking points and ignore the elephant in the room, I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frothing, maybe. Wannabe dictator, no.

I still think its funny that you are the one ignoring something on this end, but still trying to lecture me on something that I can just as easily get from a far more credible source then yourself.

Frothing, maybe. Wannabe dictator, no.

I still think its funny that you are the one ignoring something on this end, but still trying to lecture me on something that I can just as easily get from a far more credible source then yourself.

It's just mighty hypocritical to pretend to care about the "mindsets of leaders" of Democrats, when you have a monster in office who wishes he was a dictator.

It's just mighty hypocritical to pretend to care about the "mindsets of leaders" of Democrats, when you have a monster in office who wishes he was a dictator.

You know you don't need to think up lies on the spot, we know he doesn't wish to be a dictator. Despite whatever he may say on Twitter, or whatever people may claim to know because of how they feel about him.

Hyperbole has its own place, and time. Yours on the other hand, is not appreciated.

You know you don't need to think up lies on the spot, we know he doesn't wish to be a dictator. Despite whatever he may say on Twitter, or whatever people may claim to know because of how they feel about him.

Hyperbole has its own place, and time. Yours on the other hand, is not appreciated.

Trump thinks he's king. He doesn't understand democracy and does not care to find out about it. He's more into an absolute monarchy type of society.

Really? He wishes he could control the Justice department to go after his political opponents.

Donald Trump laments he's 'not supposed' to influence DOJ, FBI

President Donald Trump said Thursday he wishes he could get involved with the Justice Department and direct it toward Hillary Clinton.

"I'm very unhappy with it that the Justice Department isn't going," Trump said."I am not supposed to be doing the kind of things that I would love to be doing. And I am very frustrated by it."​

Really? He wishes he could control the Justice department to go after his political opponents.

Donald Trump laments he's 'not supposed' to influence DOJ, FBI

President Donald Trump said Thursday he wishes he could get involved with the Justice Department and direct it toward Hillary Clinton.

"I'm very unhappy with it that the Justice Department isn't going," Trump said."I am not supposed to be doing the kind of things that I would love to be doing. And I am very frustrated by it."​

To be interpreted as ideology dictates.

I'm like 100% sure I read literally this exact same statement about Obama a million times in the previous eight years.

Except that Obama didn't attack the press and suggest that networks should lose their licenses should they report anything Obama didn't like. Trump does that. Trump has publicly admired brutal depots. It's not that much of a stretch to hypothesize that Trump wants to be a dictator.

Also, how are things in Plano? I used to work there before our office moved to Frisco (I'm back in the Seattle area now). I hardly ever get back to north TX anymore and I miss it.

Except that Obama didn't attack the press and suggest that networks should lose their licenses should they report anything Obama didn't like. Trump does that. Trump has publicly admired brutal depots. It's not that much of a stretch to hypothesize that Trump wants to be a dictator.

Also, how are things in Plano? I used to work there before our office moved to Frisco (I'm back in the Seattle area now). I hardly ever get back to north TX anymore and I miss it.

Plano is overloaded and overpriced these days. With Toyota, Liberty Mutual, Hilte, and lord only knows who else coming to town our real estate market has become hyper inflated and now they're adding about 10 new "live, work, eat, play" multi-unit housing structures all over the west side. It's GREAT for the city/county and tax revenue, but it's pushing out middle-income homeowners with a quickness. My mortgage jumped almost $300 in three years due to tax increases and home appraisals driving up my insurance costs. We ended up selling for 2x what we bought for 5 years ago and recently moved east to Rockwall.

I would not at all doubt if Trump somehow tries to make himself President forever. You can see that crisis looming on the horizon. He is an authoritarian narcissist who has no respect for government, our nation, or our Constitution. So that would be a natural move that I bet he would have lots of "good reason" for and no doubt his supporters would see as "necessary".

Same thing was said about Obama. Are you on par with those that made this claim about Obama?

Sounds like you are.

Same thing was said about Obama. Are you on par with those that made this claim about Obama?

Sounds like you are.

Does your knee ever get tired of moving like that when the little rubber hammer hits it and you cannot help your reaction?

Plano is overloaded and overpriced these days. With Toyota, Liberty Mutual, Hilte, and lord only knows who else coming to town our real estate market has become hyper inflated and now they're adding about 10 new "live, work, eat, play" multi-unit housing structures all over the west side. It's GREAT for the city/county and tax revenue, but it's pushing out middle-income homeowners with a quickness. My mortgage jumped almost $300 in three years due to tax increases and home appraisals driving up my insurance costs. We ended up selling for 2x what we bought for 5 years ago and recently moved east to Rockwall.

I lived in Carrollton from 94 - 2000. In 94 we purchased our Carollton, TX 10 year-old home, 3,500 sq ft, on 1/3 of an acre with a pool for 120k. You couldn't touch anything like that in King County, where Seattle is for under 800k these days! We feel your pain!

It sure seems that a lot of democrats I know are so prejudice, bias, and full of hate I am more concerned about them than the religion of peace right now. I have never seen such sore losers in all my life. I would be embarrassed to admit I voted democratic because of the childish actions of the party of hate and resistance. I am not happy at all with the do nothing party either. Trump could be president for ever if the 2 bought and paid for parties of the rich and powerful don't start doing something for the people of this country. It is time to do your job or get the hell out of office.

If "the people" of this country actually support attacking POWs, smearing the names of US soldiers killed in action, attacking the families of US soldiers killed in action, and on and on it goes......then frankly they don't deserve to have their fantasies obliged.

Hatred for those who hate America is not wrong, despite what the Republican base increasingly seems to think.

Does your knee ever get tired of moving like that when the little rubber hammer hits it and you cannot help your reaction?

Back at you, lol.

Being that you are not a fan of logic, your thoughts that trump would try to remain in office forever makes a lot of sense in your world, I bet.

Back
Top Bottom