• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump went 'ballistic' and 'scrambled' to figure out what to do next after having his Twitter account banned

Now he'll have to start mimeographing his screeds and stapling them to the telephone poles near his homes. It'll be inefficient but it's all he has left!
I have visions of him repeatedly stapling his tie to the telephone pole along with the screeds.

Yeah, that original quote was lacking just a bit of context.
🤭

I was a cheerleader. I yelled that. I should have scanned the crowd to see what adult thought I meant it. But I didn't grow up in Trump country so it probably never happened.

More more silly made up Trump thread! " a senior administration official " :unsure::sleep:
Obviously, Big Tech is cooperating with the Deep State Globalists to steal the election and overthrow American democracy. It had nothing whatsoever to do with the President having said anything at all that was inflammatory or inciting.

"You have to get your people to fight.... You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong... If you don't fight like hell, you won't have a country anymore." - Donald J. Trump, 1/6/21

From the Donald Trump Speech “Save America” Rally Transcript January 6:

We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you.

More more silly made up Trump thread! " a senior administration official " :unsure::sleep:

From the Donald Trump Speech “Save America” Rally Transcript January 6:

We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you.
Any sleazy public defender could keep him out of jail with the same simple arguments you're making, but I know what he said and I know what I saw. It was building up for four years. He either knew this would happen, or he is completely oblivious. Maybe both.

Any sleazy public defender could keep him out of jail with the same simple arguments you're making, but I know what he said and I know what I saw. It was building up for four years. He either knew this would happen, or he is completely oblivious. Maybe both.
The technique Trump uses is quite old

Are you advocating the defense of speech that directs threats on the lives of others? Free speech does have its limitations legally.

This was the President's call to action:
<snip>
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capital building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
<snip>
We’re going to try to give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take our country back.
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.
I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America.
Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

Following the Gettysburg Address, literally thousands of soldiers and civilians died in the Civil War. Sometimes horrific things occur after very justified words are spoken, but not caused by the words.

The words inform the audience. The audience often acts in ways not predictable. In this case, the objectionable actions were planned BEFORE the day of the speech according to the FBI.

In our recent past, we have been told "silence is violence". Which is it? Is exercising free speech violent or is remaining silent violent?

So many rules that need to be followed. So many Conservatives that need to be silenced, cancelled and lynched.

It's notable that while speech leading to immediate violence that might injure a few people is a serious crime, speech in the form of massive societal propaganda that leads to policies causing far more harm - trillions taken from the American people, killing thousands for things like lack of healthcare, are 'protected speech'.

Lack of healthcare?

Is anyone turned away from a hospital E-Room for not having insurance? Are you talking about Health Care or Health Insurance?

Protected speech? I have an understanding of what that is. What does it mean to you?

The words inform the audience. The audience often acts in ways not predictable. In this case, the objectionable actions were planned BEFORE the day of the speech according to the FBI.

What was planned? Why was it planned? What was the action the planners wanted to take, and what info were they working off of?

How many murders happened in recent memory because cheerleaders yelled "fight fight fight"?

None that I'm aware of if we are discussing the sort of cheerleaders jumping up and down on a football field.

I think the Capital riot brings the death toll of folks who died in riots or related actions over the last several months to about 50 or 60.

You need to learn something about the US Constitution.

Can you please define for me how the free speech that you would like to eliminate might be defined?

What are the defining characteristics to identify whose first amendment rights be restricted?
This is where you go wrong. It's not restricted based on the person

Imagine a US President lost in a daze because his Twitter account got locked.

Well, we no longer have to just imagine it.

After seeing @realDonald Trump permanently suspended, Trump tried to circumvent Twitter by using the @POTUS account. That was quickly shut down so Trump then tried to cheat using @TeamTrump which was also then shut down.

Trump is a pud.

Think we should let him know he has a press secretary who will literally do anything he says?

This was the President's call to action:
<snip>
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capital building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
<snip>
We’re going to try to give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take our country back.
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.
I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America.
Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

Following the Gettysburg Address, literally thousands of soldiers and civilians died in the Civil War. Sometimes horrific things occur after very justified words are spoken, but not caused by the words.

In our recent past, we have been told "silence is violence". Which is it? Is exercising free speech violent or is remaining silent violent?

So many rules that need to be followed. So many Conservatives that need to be silenced, cancelled and lynched.

I was referring to the content on Parler. As to the bolded, what conservative has been lynched? A rather absurd comparison given this country's use of lynching.

Can you please define for me how the free speech that you would like to eliminate might be defined?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Facebook and Twitter are NOT Congress, nor are they an entity of the US government.

You do not have any more rights to a Twitter account than you have rights to your own TV show just because you want one.

"It was building up for four years". What is "it"?

Seems like there is a very large number of people with a very real amount of rage based on frustration.

Also seems like this frustration and rage has been very apparent for the last several years- maybe a decade or more. The general feeling of the American people regarding race relations went south around 2012.

There seem to be many, many people from all points on the political spectrum who are demonstrating that they are mad as hell and they're not going to take it anymore.

Leftists seem to like to blame Trump for ALL of it.

Why?

None that I'm aware of if we are discussing the sort of cheerleaders jumping up and down on a football field.

I think the Capital riot brings the death toll of folks who died in riots or related actions over the last several months to about 50 or 60.

It’s so weird how y’all demanded Obama use the words “radical Islamic terrorist” but can’t call a terrorist attack on our Capitol a terrorist attack.

Even with national security y’all play the race card.

After seeing @realDonald Trump permanently suspended, Trump tried to circumvent Twitter by using the @POTUS account. That was quickly shut down so Trump then tried to cheat using @TeamTrump which was also then shut down.

Trump is a pud.
The main question that comes to mind is why would a ‘senior advisor’ talk to a Marxist rag like Politico? That makes one doubt this phony story

Back
Top Bottom