• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump was joking

Come on guys

When trump told the proud boys last night to stand back and stand by he was just joking!!!!

It was locker room talk!!!!

You misunderstood him!!!!

Com on guys

I hate Trump but didn't Chris Wallace ask him if he would tell these groups to "stand down?"

Seems like when Trump replied he couldn't remember "stand down" and said "stand back" then "standby"

I hate Trump but didn't Chris Wallace ask him if he would tell these groups to "stand down?"

Seems like when Trump replied he couldn't remember "stand down" and said "stand back" then "standby"
He was asked directly can you condem white supremacists.

Then he was asked if he can condem the proud boys.

He refused to condem both

Come on guys

When trump told the proud boys last night to stand back and stand by he was just joking!!!!

It was locker room talk!!!!

You misunderstood him!!!!

Com on guys
I wonder if he also told them to ingest some bleach? Does wonders for the lungs so they can chant jews will not replace us more loudly next time. Oh sorry, I forgot, he was joking then too.

He was asked directly can you condem white supremacists.

Then he was asked if he can condem the proud boys.

He refused to condem both

I try to be fair even to scumbags. I think Wallace first asked if he would ask them to "stand down."

He asks, "Are you willing to condemn....and to say stand down"

I try to be fair even to scumbags. I think Wallace first asked if he would ask them to "stand down."

You really have to be splitting hairs to see it that way

Confusing "stand down" with "stand by" is very telling. Why not confuse it with "stand up" and "stand ready" and "stand proud"?

when i think of Trump i think of a real comedian. he's never angry or serious.

You really have to be splitting hairs to see it that way

I think if you're on the left you think he meant "standby for operation chaos"
If you're in the Trump cult you think he misspoke and said "stand by" instead of "stand down"
If you're in the middle you don't know what he meant by "stand back" "standby"

I don't think this hurts Trump one bit.

I think if you're on the left you think he meant "standby for operation chaos"
If you're in the Trump cult you think he misspoke and said "stand by" instead of "stand down"
If you're in the middle you don't know what he meant by "stand back" "standby"

I don't think this hurts Trump one bit.
Stand down and stand by in the military means be on guard as you may be needed in the fight soon

He was saying this to white supremacists

Back
Top Bottom