• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Warns Something Worse Than Recession Is Coming

Bullshit ............ blah blah blah The Fake GOP is a gang of thugs who don't know how to manage my tax dollars. All of them are fired as of this moment!!!!!!!
You probably ought to take a tax class and see exactly who manages your tax dollars and where they go. It is stunning ignorance by far too many. You really don't have a clue about the US budget and buy what the radical left tells you

Trump lost the house in 2018.
He also lost the House and Senate in 2020 and Trumpism is why the GOP barely won the House in 2022 and lost the Senate again...Trump only won 1 election and that was in 2016 and even then he lost the popular vote.

One thing to keep in mind, IMHO, as a Democrat is that I/We want Trump to be the GOP nominee again because he is the ultimate loser and Biden can beat him. I say let @Conservative (who is a quitter and made a huge deal of his leaving DP forever) extoll all of Trump's "F'd" up ideas so that he gets the nomination assuring that Dems get the White House, House and Senate again in 2024. Trump = LOSER therefore anyone voting for Trump are ultimately loser's too!

A depression you say?

Former President Trump thinks so if things don’t change.

———

Former President Donald Trump has warned that America’s economy is on track for a bigger disaster than a recession, with his remarks coming shortly before government statistics showed GDP printing negative for the second consecutive quarter, which is a rule-of-thumb definition for a recession.

“Where we’re going now could be a very bad place,” Trump said at a rally in Arizona last week. “We got to get this act in order, we have to get this country going, or we’re going to have a serious problem.”

The former president singled out the collapse in Americans’ real wages, a historically depressed labor force participation rate, and the Democrat push for the Green New Deal that he said would crush economic growth.

“Not recession. Recession’s a nice word. We’re going to have a much bigger problem than recession. We’ll have a depression,” the former president said.

Who cares what he thinks about that? Trump is a moron. He doesn't have clue one about any of this.

Who cares what he thinks about that? Trump is a moron. He doesn't have clue one about any of this.
Some anti Trump cult followers will never change, they buy the liberal rhetoric, vote for the D, and ignore the results. No it doesn't matter what Trump says but what matters are the results generated as results always trump rhetoric.

TO HELL WITH TRUMP !!!
1674481483861.png

IN SIMPLE TERMS.

1674481283803.png

Last edited:
How about the Biden economic results on you and your family?
I have managed just fine. I have lived through many economic cycles and this one is no different. Economics are cyclic. Always have been. Always will be.

Last edited:
A depression you say?

———

Former President Donald Trump has warned that America’s economy is on track for a bigger disaster than a recession, with his remarks coming shortly before government statistics showed GDP printing negative for the second consecutive quarter, which is a rule-of-thumb definition for a recession.

“Where we’re going now could be a very bad place,” Trump said at a rally in Arizona last week. “We got to get this act in order, we have to get this country going, or we’re going to have a serious problem.”

The former president singled out the collapse in Americans’ real wages, a historically depressed labor force participation rate, and the Democrat push for the Green New Deal that he said would crush economic growth.

“Not recession. Recession’s a nice word. We’re going to have a much bigger problem than recession. We’ll have a depression,” the former president said.

Trump claimed that he inhereted a recession from Obama. Every reasonable and objective person knows what a lie that was. As such, I don't think that I will worry too much about anything that Trump says.

I have managed just fine. Now, isn't this is thread about Trump?
Congratulations, how about others on fixed income or like most liberals don't you really care? Why is Trump even an issue other than to divert from the Biden economic and foreign policy disaster. How about moving to a border state to celebrate Biden results.

You probably ought to take a tax class and see exactly who manages your tax dollars and where they go. It is stunning ignorance by far too many. You really don't have a clue about the US budget and buy what the radical left tells you

Didn't you leave? How many "Oh poor me, I'm leaving permanently" threads are you going to start THIS year? :LOL:

Congratulations, how about others on fixed income or like most liberals don't you really care? Why is Trump even an issue other than to divert from the Biden economic and foreign policy disaster. How about moving to a border state to celebrate Biden results.

This thread is about Trump, if you don't like it LEAVE. (not like you haven't said you were MANY MANY times) :LOL:

Why don't you find something else to do.... You must wake up to come and post 'BULLSHIT".

Congress has always made the decisions regarding Tax Dollars.... and you will never be a member of congress, heck its a guaranteed fact you'd never be put on a City Council.... All you ever do is bitch, moan and whine about anything and everything.

NOBODY, is interested in the daily Jim Crow Era White Nationalist Confederate Ideology that has saturated you inside and out which you come to post repeatedly.

Your obsession about tax money, is like an ant obsessed with trying to consume and elephant. that's how insidious it is. You may be one of those who have not earned enough in your entire life time to have paid enough taxes to cover even the cost of a sidewalk on half a city block.... Yet, all you do is obsess over anything that keep your blood pressure from falling below the level to sustain life.
You must have always lived and live one "miserable existence".

facts without context aren't relevant. You ignore the results of Trump policies and blame him for the economic shutdown to stop the spread of the virus, the 17 million jobs returning prior to Trump leaving office, less than 2% Trump inflation for his entire term. Some people always focus on perception to divert from the present
Here is a pure fact, which no one has yet to address to me:

In July 2020, Trump lied to Chris Wallace during a Fox interview when he said he would be signing a complete and comprehensive health care bill... quote... "in two weeks". If you want (which you probably don't), I can post the video.

I would think that people who did not like Obama didn't like that Trump again failed them.

Here is a pure fact, which no one has yet to address to me:

In July 2020, Trump lied to Chris Wallace during a Fox interview when he said he would be signing a complete and comprehensive health care bill... quote... "in two weeks". If you want (which you probably don't), I can post the video.

I would think that people who did not like Obama didn't like that Trump again failed them.
Sorry but NO President can sign a bill that hasn't been passed by Congress. Democrats controlled the House and never passed a bill. In July we were in the middle of the pandemic and I got my first Covid shot in January 2021 thanks to Project Warp Speed.

No idea what this has to do with the OP

what could be worse? Rump will still be alive

A depression you say?

———

I stopped reading after “former president Trump thinks”

Welcome back. Are you crying because your beloved Republicans want to cut your Social Security, which is what you use to live on? Less trips to WalMart for you.

Sorry but NO President can sign a bill that hasn't been passed by Congress. Democrats controlled the House and never passed a bill.
Tell that to Trump. He specifically said it was happening in his own words. He did not say that Congress is signing it, he said that HE was signing it.

It is relevant to the OP in that when he says something, take it with a miniscule sized grain of salt.

Tell that to Trump. He specifically said it was happening in his own words. He did not say that Congress is signing it, he said that HE was signing it.

It is relevant to the OP in that when he says something, take it with a miniscule sized grain of salt.
How does any President sign a bill that never reaches his desk? Stunning civics ignorance. What you should do is pay attention to results not rhetoric. Are you better off today than you were in 2017-2019?

How does any President sign a bill that never reaches his desk? Stunning civics ignorance. What you should do is pay attention to results not rhetoric. Are you better off today than you were in 2017-2019?
1. You're making my point! He knew that the bill wasn't coming, yet he still said "I am signing a bill in two weeks". There wasn't even a bill to he voted on, yet he still said he was signing a bill in two weeks!!!

2. Yes! I am so incredibly better off right now than I was in 2017-2019!

Yeah Nah.

Since Trump has zero understanding of the economy and learned nothing on the job, what the hell does he know? If he's right it'll be a coincidence.

1. You're making my point! He knew that the bill wasn't coming, yet he still said "I am signing a bill in two weeks". There wasn't even a bill to he voted on, yet he still said he was signing a bill in two weeks!!!
Name for me any politician who hasn't made a claim that isn't substantiated. I don't believe Trump said that but I do believe you buy what the left tells you. Believing rhetoric and ignoring results is a hallmark of the left
2. Yes! I am so incredibly better off right now than I was in 2017-2019!
So inflation was worse in 2017-2019. Stop lying. What makes you better off today than 2017-2019?

Last edited:
Name for me any politician who hasn't made a claim that isn't substantiated. I don't believe Trump said that but I do believe you buy what the left tells you. Believing rhetoric and ignoring results is a hallmark of the left

Go to 29:22. He says it plain as day not on the left, but ON FOX NEWS!!!!

So inflation was worse in 2017-2019. Stop lying. What makes you better off today than 2017-2019?

I have a job that pays me much more now than in 2017-2019 (went from $37,000 a year in 2017-2019 to $60,000 now). I am in much less debt now than I was then because of said job. The job did not open up until after Trump left office.

Back
Top Bottom