• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump warns of 'problems' like 'we've never seen' if he's indicted

Classified docs on her insecure server that she set up in her basement. Comey. press conference. None of this ringing any bells?

Sorry that you keep hearing calls for violence when there are none
Trump has called for torture worse than waterboarding. That's violence. Trump has called for taking out the families of terrorists, and grumbled when a drone spared a terrorist's family. That's violence. And more recently, he has suggested violence will happen if he is indicted.

And Hillary was cleared.

1) Donald Trump sees himself as above the law. He believes that citizen Donald Trump should not have to answer for criminal actions as would citizens John and Jane Doe.

2) If Donald Trump is indeed called to account for criminal actions, he plans to employ a shield of civil disobediance. This is a dog-whistle call to all violent radical groups/individuals that support him.

3) Conservative political pundit Hugh Hewitt obviously doesn't have the spine to press Trump to state exactly what he is inferring here. Civil unrest? Another Capitol insurrection? Civil war? Something else?
We've already got plenty of problems like we've never seen, thanks to him. That's why he needs to be indicted.

Mass mailout balloting with no real safeguards is wide open for fraud that changes the outcome of an election and did in 2020 or do you seriously believe that a hapless dementia addled idiot like biden legitimately garnered over 80 million votes which would make him more popular with the left then Obama or Clinton? Just does not pass the smell test.

You failed to answer the question in regards to Voter ID bills. Do you support them?
Trump's AG Barr said the election was legit. His cybersecurity guy said the same. Naturally, Trump fired the guy he had appointed for telling the truth.

As to voter ID, don't delude yourself into thinking that they offer any solotion. We did just fine for over 200 years without them. The GOP sees demographics working against them, so they decided to make it harder to vote. End of story. Love it that one state, think it's Texas, allows a picture ID for concealed carry as valid, but not a picture student ID.

I am not concerned with the 60+ cases that were litigated. I am sure fraud occurred, but not enough could be proved to overturn the election. What I am concerned with was an election rigging by way of a rush by several states to mass mailout balloting, which I would not trust even with safeguards included. It was election rigging. That is how I will always see it.

That's fine - people believe the CIA killed JFK. People believe the moon landing was faked. You need evidence to support conspiracy theories. You have none. Sorry.

Generally no? and how would it burden the voters? Actually showing a valid ID is a burden?

10% of people don't even have state-issued identification.

I was proud to pull out my valid ID twice to vote.

Proud? Okay.

Gives me confidence that my vote is secure.

It does nothing to secure your vote -- election security procedures do that. It adds confidence that you are who you say you are.

To put it blundtly, if you are against voter ID, you are pro-cheating.

Not really. The ones who are pro-cheating are those who tried to invade the Capitol on January 6th, 2021 and who want their secretaries of state or governors to refuse to certify elections. Republicans are the real cheaters here. Always have been.

Trump's AG Barr said the election was legit.
If it were only about the fraud cases Barr looked into, he would be right. I don't based my belief that the election was riggesd on any of those cases. They failed to prove enough fraud in those cases to overturn the election. My claims are based on the pandemic motivate rsuh by several swings states to institute mass mailout balloting with little to no security, No previous presidential candidate has ever garned 84 million votes. To suggest that sleepy Joe Biden who was a three time failed presidential candidate could get that many votes legitimately simply does not pass the smell test. Without the rush to mass mailout balloting. Biden would have lost.
As to voter ID, don't delude yourself into thinking that they offer any solotion. We did just fine for over 200 years without them. The GOP sees demographics working against them, so they decided to make it harder to vote. End of story. L
Withour your "demographics" rants, you are as much as admitting that you are okay with voting fraud. Personally, I don't care about the demograhics as long as every voter who shows up at the polls is a legal US citizen and legally registered to vote. Showing a valid ID is not in any way shape or form a burden.

If it were only about the fraud cases Barr looked into, he would be right. I don't based my belief that the election was riggesd on any of those cases. They failed to prove enough fraud in those cases to overturn the election. My claims are based on the pandemic motivate rsuh by several swings states to institute mass mailout balloting with little to no security, No previous presidential candidate has ever garned 84 million votes. To suggest that sleepy Joe Biden who was a three time failed presidential candidate could get that many votes legitimately simply does not pass the smell test. Without the rush to mass mailout balloting. Biden would have lost.
Hate to break it to you, but the huge turnout for Biden was as much due to the embarrassment that Trump was as a president, as it was for pro-Biden policies.
Withour your "demographics" rants, you are as much as admitting that you are okay with voting fraud. Personally, I don't care about the demograhics as long as every voter who shows up at the polls is a legal US citizen and legally registered to vote. Showing a valid ID is not in any way shape or form a burden.
Absolutely not. The GOP was reportedly strategizing on outreach to Hispanics because of their perceived conservatism on social issues. (Trump probably put a crimp into that strategy for a while, though it still migh be a fertile field for republicans. The GOP is working the margins through the voter ID, assisted by Trump's relentless lying about election after election being rigged, even when he won.

As to the purpose for voter ID, don't believe me, believe republicans:

Or believe Trump. He said that with high turnout, "you'd never have a republican elected again."

None of what you wrote is evidence. That's called speculation, guesswork hunch, whatever but it's your imagination. They don't send out ballots. They send out ballot requests, and if a person sends that back they get a ballot. How is there widespread fraud. Please explain how that is compromised.

None of what you wrote is evidence. That's called speculation, guesswork hunch, whatever but it's your imagination. They don't send out ballots. They send out ballot requests, and if a person sends that back they get a ballot. How is there widespread fraud. Please explain how that is compromised.
Link?

This is a typical example I'm Florida, read carefully and you'll see you have to be registered and send in a request, of course every jurisdiction may have slight variations but the mass mailing of ballots was a myth. They mass mail requests in some areas, but not the ballots without the request.

Check the regulations in your own precinct. See what it says , I bet it's close to the same.

This is a typical example I'm Florida, read carefully and you'll see you have to be registered and send in a request, of course every jurisdiction may have slight variations but the mass mailing of ballots was a myth. They mass mail requests in some areas, but not the ballots without the request.

Check the regulations in your own precinct. See what it says , I bet it's close to the same.
ROFLMAO. You are confusing Florida's traditional absentee balloting system with the states that rushed in 2020 to mass mailout balloting where they simply send a ballot to all registered voters whether they request a ballot or not.

ROFLMAO. You are confusing Florida's traditional absentee balloting system with the states that rushed in 2020 to mass mailout balloting where they simply send a ballot to all registered voters whether they request a ballot or not.
Check that against the facts, where did they send ballots without first sending a request ? I know they did where I live, but I didn't hear of any state sending out ballots without requests.

"Commissioner Hovland told Reuters these sort of unfounded claims “ignore the repeated calls of elections professionals, both Democrat and Republican, that say this is a safe, normal process with procedures in place to ensure the process upholds the integrity of an election.”

You're right some states did, most didn't, and trump lied about the numbers.

Also keep this in mind-"Commissioner Hovland told Reuters these sort of unfounded claims “ignore the repeated calls of elections professionals, both Democrat and Republican, that say this is a safe, normal process with procedures in place to ensure the process upholds the integrity of an election.”

"Measures to counter voter fraud include hand-marked paper ballots, signature verification, examining and processing ballots ahead of election day to allow for more verification time, up-to-date address information, security cameras during storage, and many more"

@LetsGoBrandon You still didn't explain how a required request can be fraudulent.

Check that against the facts, where did they send ballots without first sending a request ? I know they did where I live, but I didn't hear of any state sending out ballots without requests.
Thats because your state does absentee balloting, not mass mailout balloting. Your state also does in person voting. The states that in 2020 rushed to mass mail out balloting simply mail a ballot to all registered voters. Florida is not one of them.

Thats because your state does absentee balloting, not mass mailout balloting. Your state also does in person voting. The states that in 2020 rushed to mass mail out balloting simply mail a ballot to all registered voters. Florida is not one of them.
"Voting by mail has a long history of reliability in the United States, serving as the primary method of voting in Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Hawaii, which automatically send registered voters mail-in ballots. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, California, Nevada, New Jersey, Vermont, and Washington, D.C. have introduced the same procedure for the 2020 vote ".

From the same Reuters article, look at the states that did switch to automatic mailing of ballots, look at the list! Which of those states were going to go red for the EC for trump?!? Not a single one! ☺️

That means your claim can't be true. Mass mail out ballots had no effect on those state's EC slates. They were going for Biden anyway. It made no difference at all. Please account for that simple fact.

Besides that, if you're claiming that mass mailing ballots resulted in fraud, how many could have possibly been sent illegally?

"Voting by mail has a long history of reliability in the United States, serving as the primary method of voting in Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Hawaii, which automatically send registered voters mail-in ballots. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, California, Nevada, New Jersey, Vermont, and Washington, D.C. have introduced the same procedure for the 2020 vote ".

From the same Reuters article, look at the states that did switch to automatic mailing of ballots, look at the list! Which of those states were going to go red for the EC for trump?!? Not a single one! ☺️

That means your claim can't be true. Mass mail out ballots had no effect on those state's EC slates. They were going for Biden anyway. It made no difference at all. Please account for that simple fact.

Besides that, if you're claiming that mass mailing ballots resulted in fraud, how many could have possibly been sent illegally?
You did not even know your own state does absentee ballots rather then mass mailouts. Can't take you seriously.

The only reason we are having this discussion is that Trump is too small, to insecure, too much of a baby to accept defeat. At anything. We are dealing with a damaged individuals neurosis. There is no way that a national election could be fixed with no evidence of recruitment of fixers, or no participants coming forward to sell their stories

You did not even know your own state does absentee ballots rather then mass mailouts. Can't take you seriously.
Face the truth. Your claim cannot possibly be true. Those states that sent out mass mail in ballots went for Biden just as everyone expected with or without mail in ballots and everyone knew it. You claim that mail in fraud was why Biden won and that's impossible because not a single purple state had automatic mass mail in ballots!!!!! Face reality and read the Rueters article to see it for yourself.

I was posting that mail in, absentee and early mail in are all handled the same. I already told you my daughter got a request first, she sent that back and then got an actual ballot.

You don't have to believe me but you could inform yourself about the mail in ballots theory because it's impossible that it changed the outcome.

Face the truth. Your claim cannot possibly be true. Those states that sent out mass mail in ballots went for Biden just as everyone expected with or without mail in ballots and everyone knew it. You claim that mail in fraud was why Biden won and that's impossible because not a single purple state had automatic mass mail in ballots!!!!! Face reality and read the Rueters article to see it for yourself.

I was posting that mail in, absentee and early mail in are all handled the same. I already told you my daughter got a request first, she sent that back and then got an actual ballot.

You don't have to believe me but you could inform yourself about the mail in ballots theory because it's impossible that it changed the outcome.
When you learn to get it right in your own state, get back to me.

When you learn to get it right in your own state, get back to me.
Face the truth your claim makes no sense and is impossible. Tell me what I said about my state that was incorrect.

Which state that had mass ballot mailings voted for trump?

Face the truth your claim makes no sense and is impossible. Tell me what I said about my state that was incorrect.

Which state that had mass ballot mailings voted for trump?
Hahaha I see you are confused about the typo on # 659
"typical example I'm Florida, read carefully and you'll see you have to be registered and send"

I'm is supposed to say in.

Autocorrect typo

I thought you could see my sig , I'm in Texas.

Still true that mail in and absentee are treated the same.

Your theory can't be true.

Which state that had mass mail in ballots went for trump?

"“On the states where these ballots are sent automatically, those were state-legislated decisions to make those policies,” Commissioner Hovland said, adding that “those states have implemented security measures on their respective mail-in processes.”

For the remaining states not sending out proactive ballots, Hovland noted “votes still require an affirmative request from the voter.” The millions of voters in these states would have to actively solicit or request a ballot.

Which States are you claiming broke their voting laws with mail in ballots?

"“On the states where these ballots are sent automatically, those were state-legislated decisions to make those policies,” Commissioner Hovland said, adding that “those states have implemented security measures on their respective mail-in processes.”

For the remaining states not sending out proactive ballots, Hovland noted “votes still require an affirmative request from the voter.” The millions of voters in these states would have to actively solicit or request a ballot.

Which States are you claiming broke their voting laws with mail in ballots?
Any state that sends out unsolicited ballots at any level as well as any state that lacks a traceable custody chain for absentee ballots in general.

Back
Top Bottom