• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump wants to be on Mt Rushmore

Ethel2

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I am sure you all know that Trump has asked if he could be considered to have his likeness on Mt Rushmore. But it seems he already is there:

download - Copy.jpg

Biden has been threatened by Black leaders to make Rushmore more "inclusive". So if you don't like Rushmore the way it is, then vote for sleepy Joe Biden.

f0107639cd6bd2ce47f0e96d6f82ea61.jpg

Biden has been threatened by Black leaders to make Rushmore more "inclusive". So if you don't like Rushmore the way it is, then vote for sleepy Joe Biden.

Yes, we all know including black and brown people terrifies the insecure white wingers. :yes:

Awww, is you ascairt of the brown folk....? :lamo

Yes, we all know including black and brown people terrifies the insecure white wingers. :yes:

Black and brown people are more afraid of each other than white people, I wonder why that is?

hqdefault.jpg

2fdnfs.jpg

a7bc03f1-61c1-46ea-9231-88e539dc3a91.jpg

Trump doesn't even belong on a Happy Meal Box as a clown. he will scare the kids and gross them out. He can be on the diet kids meal box.

Black and brown people are more afraid of each other than white people, I wonder why that is?

I think the only thing people are afraid of these days is stubbing their toes on the way to burning down your white wing culture. :lol:

I think the only thing people are afraid of these days is stubbing their toes on the way to burning down your white wing culture. :lol:

If it wasn't for my culture a lot of people would still be living in huts made out of animals skins and following nomadic herds around here on this continent.

Why all the anger? Jealousy, or something else?

beer-belongs-55-swscan05988.jpg

If it wasn't for my culture a lot of people would still be living in huts made out of animals skins and following nomadic herds around here on this continent.

Why all the anger? Jealousy, or something else?

:lamo

That isn't your culture. Yours is one of out door porch toilets and you know you're a redneck jokes...

Back
Top Bottom