• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Wanted To GAS Immigrants

I am far more concerned about what happens when Trump loses and he will. What will he do then? Do you know?

They are ready with arsenals, should they be called to fight the libs. All they are waiting for, is the signal.

Biden is having his own version of Soylent Green in his basement. It is why he looks so healthy and young lately.

The desperation is really becoming apparent now. The left must be starting to realize that Grandpa can't get over the finish line.:lol:

Just waiting for Brian Stelter to say he found the pee pee tape in Al Capone's vault.

Biden is having his own version of Soylent Green in his basement. It is why he looks so healthy and young lately.

Placentas?

Remind you of anything? This should be being screamed all over the airwaves

Miles Taylor, the former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security, joined Rick Wilson and Molly Jong-Fast on this episode of The New Abnormal to share the eye-watering tales of what Trump is really like when the cameras are switched off.

“When it came to the border wall, Trump would dream up “sickening” medieval plots “to pierce the flesh” of migrants, rip all the families apart,maim,” and gas them, Taylor claims. “This was a man with no humanity whatsoever,” Taylor says. “He says, we got to do this, this, this, and this, all of which are probably impossible, illegal unethical,” Taylor recalls, but he was writing them down as the president spoke. “And he looks over me and he goes, ‘you ****ing taking notes?’”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump...-president-wanted-to-maim-immigrants?ref=home

Bullshiting.jpg

Thank you for posting this important story. As a side reminder, as far as I can tell, NOTHING trump might do, including nuking half of the US, would make his supporters leave him (I'm not sure what they'd do if he'd nuke their city. Probably say they'd move, and no problem.) So, it's a story for 'sane Americans' not in the cult.

Thank you for posting this important story. As a side reminder, as far as I can tell, NOTHING trump might do, including nuking half of the US, would make his supporters leave him (I'm not sure what they'd do if he'd nuke their city. Probably say they'd move, and no problem.) So, it's a story for 'sane Americans' not in the cult.

Biden drooling won't deter his voters to change their minds. So it is all good. Cults on both sides saluting the party.

What's that?

Thats the DNC 2020 logo...superimposed on the symbol of Satan.

Its a perfect match.

Im kidding. But...still.......

Ah, I thought it vaguely resembled Nancy. That explains it.

You think it is funny our leader has **** for brains?

I think its hilarious anyone can stand to use the dailybeast as a source...

may as well get news from the national enquirer

Last edited:
The Democrats are trying to rig the election. If it's a clustertuck, you have them to thank.

So you can parrot you dear leader perfectly and like him your accusation is completely baseless. Do you want a cookie?

It amazes me that most of the population has never known a person such as Donald Trump. A person of high rank and power who could actually make the world a better place but chooses to do the opposite. What does comfort this poster is knowing he was born in 1946.

I think it's funny that you take crap like this as gospel and believe in it like only a liberal can. :lol:

What I think is funny is that it is all so perfectly believable and at the same time too insane for anyone to ever be able to make the stuff up. It's just Trump being Trump and you might as well admit that it doesn't bother you and even if we had a tape of him saying it you would defend him. It's the home stretch and it's time to punt or go home. :lol:

Biden drooling won't deter his voters to change their minds. So it is all good. Cults on both sides saluting the party.

No, the cult would like there to be a false equivalency, it's a fantasy.

It amazes me that most of the population has never known a person such as Donald Trump. A person of high rank and power who could actually make the world a better place but chooses to do the opposite. What does comfort this poster is knowing he was born in 1946.

Case in point, joking about Trump dying. You all are just like him.

You know what else Trump did? He built CAGES and put KIDS in them!!!

No...wait...that was this guy too...

View attachment 67292820

View attachment 67292821

remember when leftists were ****ting themselves over this and claiming the man that built those cages and put those children in cages should be charged with human rights violations?

Good times...

Its remarkable how often this lie has been perpetrated even after countless explanations that it wasn't Obama policy but a temporary stop-gap measure.

The right-wing is trying to normalize this terror by saying everyone did it during emergencies so that can become standard policy.

You can just picture Nazis claiming that "previous rulers persecuted the Jews, so what's the big deal?"

i miss WWII vets. they cared about honor and integrity in a President.

Back
Top Bottom