• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump walks out of interview after challenge on false voter-fraud claims

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Even toddlers eventually grow up. Not the paper mob boss. :rolleyes: Embarrassing.

Even if an adult believes that they were screwed out of an election win, they would respond to any question about it by stating sincere reasons why they think so. Toddlers simply babble stupid sh*t.

1650499424311.png

In a contentious exchange, Morgan told Trump that he had not produced “hard evidence” of voter fraud, prompting the former president to lash out, according to the New York Post.

I don’t think you’re real,” Trump said. In remarks to the production crew, he called Morgan “very dishonest.”

Trump also called Morgan a “fool” and described himself as a “very honest man.”

Trump knows and admitted he lost. But in order to grift the morons he has to play the part that he lost.
Otherwise he looses out on millions of dollars.

It's the saddest thing I've ever seen how hard people got conned

Even toddlers eventually grow up. Not the paper mob boss. :rolleyes: Embarrassing.

Even if an adult believes that they were screwed out of an election win, they would respond to any question about it by stating sincere reasons why they think so. Toddlers simply babble stupid sh*t.

View attachment 67386552

In a contentious exchange, Morgan told Trump that he had not produced “hard evidence” of voter fraud, prompting the former president to lash out, according to the New York Post.

I don’t think you’re real,” Trump said. In remarks to the production crew, he called Morgan “very dishonest.”

The insult that Trump gave that I thought was really amusing was calling Morgan 'disloyal'. He's a British journalist, why should be give any loyalty?

Last edited:

View attachment 67386552

Honesty is kind of like pregnancy. It is not an amount. It is either / or. There is really no such thing as 'very honest.'

Trump doesn't know how to debate a subject. All he knows how to do is hurl insults.

Look at Trumps face. It is a disaster. His complexion is either real or a pasty mess. He is so stupid he thinks he is smart. As for Piers, he has always been a piece of shite. The two of them deserve each other. Why any sane adult would support the blob that is Trump is beyond me. I am ashamed he was our POTUS and that 35% of us want him back. Have some honor and dignity folks, rid yourselves of this petulant cretin.

View attachment 67386552

Sounds more like he's walking out on the toddlers who insist on babbling the same nonsense over and over.

View attachment 67386552

It never happened.

That's how a real man reaponds to the lib mob media.

Trump obviously exposes his taint to sunlight daily. T levels off the charts.

He called Mitch stupid? No loyalty.

View attachment 67386552

media'.

Trump's enemy is not 'the media'. Trump's enemy is 'the truth'!

All fabricated!

I hear Trump and Morgan are joining Carlson for a three for one special at the Scrotally Awesome Tanning Emporium!

Back
Top Bottom