• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump walks out of interview after challenge on false voter-fraud claims

zero of your links support any assertion that you make.
Did you get some help in learning how to click on a link to open it? Don't see a response as usual as once proven wrong like all liberals you ignore the data. Can expect you back later acting like nothing has changed. What has changed is your credibility as you lost a lot ignoring what FIT and CIT revenue was and what those taxes fund.

I missed the entire flap. Which sleaze-bucket’s version of the interview was the closest to what actually happened?
Being that P. Morgan got under DJT's skin with an honest statement -

Morgan told Trump that “it was a free and fair election. You lost.”

The toddler did his usual toddling from there. So, I give an edge of sincerity to P. Morgan.

Being that P. Morgan got under DJT's skin with an honest statement -

Morgan told Trump that “it was a free and fair election. You lost.”

The toddler did his usual toddling from there. So, I give an edge of sincerity to P. Morgan.
Some people really need to get a life and off the TDS train. There is nothing in this thread that has anything to do with what is going on now and is simple a diversion from the reality of what hatred ended up putting into the WH. What Trump said or did in that interview is irrelevant to the issues we are all facing right now, an incompetent President with approval ratings just like Trump had when he left office.

Look at Trumps face. It is a disaster. His complexion is either real or a pasty mess. He is so stupid he thinks he is smart. As for Piers, he has always been a piece of shite. The two of them deserve each other. Why any sane adult would support the blob that is Trump is beyond me. I am ashamed he was our POTUS and that 35% of us want him back. Have some honor and dignity folks, rid yourselves of this petulant cretin.
My response is present a viable option. Not another liars like H. Clinton. Not a fool like J. Biden. Present an option. AOC and folks like her are running your party. Look in the mirror for a change. Stop playing like you are representing the Republic with your progressive bs.

So tell me when was the last time you supported Trump or believed a word he said?
I tried to support him as our president during his 1st year. His bs lies and adolescent ignorance didn't go away, so I was thoroughly done with his sorry ass, in which proved that all 5+ years of him is :poop:
Why is it so important to you to have a President who tells you what you want to hear, is likeable, but is incompetent like Biden?
As I stated before, he's our nation's proper adult as our president. He'll do until the next president.

You keep focused on the 2016 campaign and Trump supposed lies and issues, totally ignoring the policies and result generated, supposed lies that had no impact on your or your family. I find it rather amazing that you ignore the 74 million that got it to focus on the 81 million who apparently are clueless and voted out of hatred like you. Why is it we can never find a Biden supporter today talking about all the good things Biden has done?
There's millions of people who are happy with Pres Biden. Sure, he comes with some old car dings and dents but compared to the ridiculous cesspool prior to Biden, it's workinig for them.

Seems that the polling data doesn't support Biden either as his poll numbers are like Trump's when Trump left office
Poll numbers fluctuate. He's not perfect and because COVID is still around, a problematic withdrawal from Afghanistan, a clogged up offshore supply chain and yes, inflation caused by forces outside his control, his poll numbers has remained lower than it should. If DJT were faced with the same inflation problem today, I'd not blame him for that. I would the other crap that he deserves blamed for but not what has caused inflation. It's been proposed that the higher interest rates will begin bringing inflation downward in something like 6 months. We'll see.

Some people really need to get a life and off the TDS train. There is nothing in this thread that has anything to do with what is going on now and is simple a diversion from the reality of what hatred ended up putting into the WH. What Trump said or did in that interview is irrelevant to the issues we are all facing right now, an incompetent President with approval ratings just like Trump had when he left office.
Exactly. Thank you for telling the truth than even these muleheaded progressives can understand. The thing is criticizing Trump is all they have. It’s all they have. The have nothing positive to crow about. Biden is a bad joke.

There's all sorts of crap that goes on every year that causes people to bitch and yell. They're all mostly important issues. Unlike what you wish to admit, DJT is still in the news just as he likes. Regardless with how much you cry about that, it's not going to change what members post on this board.

I tried to support him as our president during his 1st year. His bs lies and adolescent ignorance didn't go away, so I was thoroughly done with his sorry ass, in which proved that all 5+ years of him is :poop:
It is stunning how all those supposed lies impacted no one, how did they impact you? I prefer policies and results to anything you deem as important like personality and rhetoric
As I stated before, he's our nation's proper adult as our president. He'll do until the next president.
He was feared by our enemies and that works for me. When was Ukraine invaded
There's millions of people who are happy with Pres Biden. Sure, he comes with some old car dings and dents but compared to the ridiculous cesspool prior to Biden, it's workinig for them.
Yes, there are millions more who aren't. for someone who supposedly got 81 million votes, 44% of which were anti Trump votes he is seeing terrible approval ratings. Only the welfare whores support Biden policies
Poll numbers fluctuate. He's not perfect and because COVID is still around, a problematic withdrawal from Afghanistan, a clogged up offshore supply chain and yes, inflation caused by forces outside his control, his poll numbers has remained lower than it should. If DJT were faced with the same inflation problem today, I'd not blame him for that. I would the other crap that he deserves blamed for but not what has caused inflation. It's been proposed that the higher interest rates will begin bringing inflation downward in something like 6 months. We'll see.
It is about leadership and Biden is an empty suit, typical liberal totally clueless about the private sector

There's all sorts of crap that goes on every year that causes people to bitch and yell. They're all mostly important issues. Unlike what you wish to admit, DJT is still in the news just as he likes. Regardless with how much you cry about that, it's not going to change what members post on this board.
Right it isn't going to change the results of the guy you helped put into the WH, an empty suit, incompetent and senile that ALL Americans are paying for out of hatred. Wonder why I cannot get any anti Trump person to tell us exactly what policies Trump implemented that justified a vote for Biden because policies and results matter, not rhetoric and personality

It is stunning how all those supposed lies impacted no one, how did they impact you?
81 million people during 2020 would disagree. P. Morgan might almost agree 100% with you.

I prefer policies and results to anything you deem as important like personality and rhetoric
I prefer both.

He was feared by our enemies and that works for me. When was Ukraine invaded
Disagree.

Yes, there are millions more who aren't. for someone who supposedly got 81 million votes, 44% of which were anti Trump votes he is seeing terrible approval ratings. Only the welfare whores support Biden policies
2018 Apr 30-May 6 - DJT was at 42% approval rating. Same where Pres Biden is at now. Nothing to write home about but also not worse than DJT's approval ratings.

It is about leadership and Biden is an empty suit, typical liberal totally clueless about the private sector
Disagree

Right it isn't going to change the results of the guy you helped put into the WH, an empty suit, incompetent and senile that ALL Americans are paying for out of hatred. Wonder why I cannot get any anti Trump person to tell us exactly what policies Trump implemented that justified a vote for Biden because policies and results matter, not rhetoric and personality
Probably because it's not what the thread's topic is about.

81 million people during 2020 would disagree. P. Morgan might almost agree 100% with you.
As I posted I never dreamed that there were 81 million stupid people in this country but but if that is what you think then so be it
I prefer both.
You got neither with Biden at least with trump you got positive results and positive pro growth economic policies with low inflation
Disagree.
Of course you do but you can't explain why
2018 Apr 30-May 6 - DJT was at 42% approval rating. Same where Pres Biden is at now. Nothing to write home about but also not worse than DJT's approval ratings.

Yes and that is the point Biden's approval rating = someone that you hate
Again the Biden resume tells a different story it's a different story he is indeed an empty suit even according to Obama

Probably because it's not what the thread's topic is about.
But that is what you always do divert from what is really important to a non issue like an interview

I missed the entire flap. Which sleaze-bucket’s version of the interview was the closest to what actually happened?
Trump's, apparently.

You liberals are so brilliant why don't you call Treasury and tell them that their data is wrong? Does it really matter with you? !.5 trillion in discretionary budget and 2 trillion in FIT And CIT Revenue created the deficits for math challenged liberals. Now it is about inflation adjusted dollars? OMG, you people are so loyal to the liberal ideology that it is scary. Doesn't matter as expenses are also inflation adjusted and the reality is you really don't have a clue what your FIT funds nor do you care which is why you have zero credibility.

Oh by the way do you have any clue as to where your state gets their revenue? Tell us what effect Federal Withholding has on State and local revenue?

Wow, so much anger and so few answers. You don't answer my questions, so why should I answer yours?

Last edited:
But that is what you always do divert from what is really important to a non issue like an interview

If you're not interested in discussing the interview, you're in the wrong thread.

Wow, so much anger and so few answers. You don't answer my questions, so why should I answer yours?
Anger, me? you spent four years of anger building up such hatred for Trump, My anger is against TDS that has no place in the real world because policies and results matter not personality and rhetoric. Didn't answer your question? Yes, sure did but you as usual didn't like the answer as it destroys the liberal narrative. This thread started regarding an interview that hadn't even happened yet, then it continued with the Trump Bashing before ending up here again showing that most liberals have no clue as to what taxes they pay or their purpose. When asked about those taxes I get nothing but typical TDS responses and attacks diverting again from the reality that you and others voted against Trump giving us the empty suit in Biden along with results everyone is paying for today.

If you're not interested in discussing the interview, you're in the wrong thread.
I Know you will enjoy this and Biden's reaction as to how bad Pro Trump, Pro America his supporters are

Another electronically challenged liberal to go with intellectually challenged. That link is at BEA.gov, you don't want to go there because it makes you look like the fool the left wants and needs. Why is it so hard for you to admit being wrong, the link is spot on, Click on it and go to Section 3 Gov't revenue and expenses, then Federal Government current receipts and revenues.

Screenshot_20220504-211050_Chrome.jpgit says page not found and it did the last 4 times you posted it.

I Know you will enjoy this and Biden's reaction as to how bad Pro Trump, Pro America his supporters are

Off topic, discarded.

Back
Top Bottom