• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump vs The Big Boys

Poletopole

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Just what has the establishment got against trump anyway, how come they don't want him to become president? Well I can answer that in one word: MONEY. "The love of money is the root of all evil." The big money men are afraid that if Trump is elected president they might not be able to put all those billions into their bank accounts each year. "Well last year I put two billion dollars in my bank account, but when Trump got in there I was only able to put one billion in there, boohoo, boohoo. Hey, you think I'm kidding here, no way pal, for these people there is no such thing as too much money. These people don't care about America, or Americans, they want the money, and don't care how they get it. And if you vote for Curz or Hillary, you are voting for the greedy to plunder America. I don't care about experience, we had a very experienced congress, but they stood by while the traitors moved our factories to China, so what good was the experience? What I care about is CONVICTION! Donald Trump has the right convictions, the convictions to try and save our country. I am voting for "Make America Great Again" Trump!

Just what has the establishment got against trump anyway, how come they don't want him to become president? Well I can answer that in one word: MONEY. "The love of money is the root of all evil." The big money men are afraid that if Trump is elected president they might not be able to put all those billions into their bank accounts each year. "Well last year I put two billion dollars in my bank account, but when Trump got in there I was only able to put one billion in there, boohoo, boohoo. Hey, you think I'm kidding here, no way pal, for these people there is no such thing as too much money. These people don't care about America, or Americans, they want the money, and don't care how they get it. And if you vote for Curz or Hillary, you are voting for the greedy to plunder America. I don't care about experience, we had a very experienced congress, but they stood by while the traitors moved our factories to China, so what good was the experience? What I care about is CONVICTION! Donald Trump has the right convictions, the convictions to try and save our country. I am voting for "Make America Great Again" Trump!

Trump himself is one of those rich greedy phonies and he has promised big tax cuts for himself and his cronies. But you are right, they don't like him because he is making a fool of himself and it is not what the "rich " do. They prefer to make their deals in secret and stay in the shadows like the cowards they are......But what they really HATE about Trump is that he has ZERO chance of winning in November and that means no tax cuts for them. Boo hoo. Go Trump...at least until he is nominated.

Last edited:
Trump attacking the RNC makes their donors very nervous. So yes, it probably is about money.

The worry that Trump might get to be president is secondary by a long shot to the worry that with the nomination, Trump would probably lose as conservatives stay home in droves, and cause many downticket to lose who wouldn't with a more appealing candidate. As for the worry about Trump as president, it is twofold, worry that he isn't really a republican, and worry his inexperience and arrogance would lead to palpable harm to the country. These are legitimate concerns as his campaign has shown.

There are as many reasons, I am sure, as there are persons against Trump becoming President. The main ones are probably his lack of most qualities usually thought necessary in a good President.

The worry that Trump might get to be president is secondary by a long shot to the worry that with the nomination, Trump would probably lose as conservatives stay home in droves, and cause many downticket to lose who wouldn't with a more appealing candidate. As for the worry about Trump as president, it is twofold, worry that he isn't really a republican, and worry his inexperience and arrogance would lead to palpable harm to the country. These are legitimate concerns as his campaign has shown.

He will need to motivate an awful lot of people to turn out for him by showing Presidential qualities, if he is to beat that woman. She might smell of corruption, also never have led down a large executive office nor did she show much farsighted adeptness in her posting running foreign affairs. As a Senator.....? But it is still a lot more experience than Trump has; a steady set of hands, if one keeps a close lid on the sleaze.

Just what has the establishment got against trump anyway, how come they don't want him to become president? Well I can answer that in one word: MONEY. "The love of money is the root of all evil." The big money men are afraid that if Trump is elected president they might not be able to put all those billions into their bank accounts each year.
Because Trump would legislate against the rich 1%? Lol!

"Well last year I put two billion dollars in my bank account, but when Trump got in there I was only able to put one billion in there, boohoo, boohoo. Hey, you think I'm kidding here, no way pal, for these people there is no such thing as too much money. These people don't care about America, or Americans, they want the money, and don't care how they get it. And if you vote for Curz or Hillary, you are voting for the greedy to plunder America.
The fact that Trump isn't part of the political establishment doesn't make him the friend of the poor. What policies will he enact to assist the middle and working class American? Oh wait, he hasn't set out any policies yet.

I don't care about experience, we had a very experienced congress, but they stood by while the traitors moved our factories to China, so what good was the experience?
Clearly.

What I care about is CONVICTION! Donald Trump has the right convictions, the convictions to try and save our country. I am voting for "Make America Great Again" Trump!
What convictions? You mean those that change according to whomsoever he's talking to at that particular moment? The guy's a flip-flopper of cosmic proportions. He has one conviction, that Donald J. Trump should be president.

I believe the establishment is scared to death of trump, they are scared to death he will expose all the secrets to the american people. They are afraid he wont play ball.

They are now warming up to Trump only because all their attempts to topple him have failed and they are realizing they cant stop him. If they try a coup at the convention they party will be done anyway. They will have alienated too many. So their screwed. Now they will attempt to mold him and calm him down.

Trump is so popular because he spoke to the republican working class, which is the largest block of GOP voters.
The working class republicans have realized the republican party abandoned them long ago and do the bidding of the rich. You just have to follow all the republican votes in the last 7 yrs.

Republican establishment warms to Trump after big New York win

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/republican-establishment-warms-trump-big-york-win-213749959.html

There are as many reasons, I am sure, as there are persons against Trump becoming President. The main ones are probably his lack of most qualities usually thought necessary in a good President.

It's about control and lobbyist getting laws passed that are in the interest of BIG money ! Donald isn't taking their money and that makes EVERYONE nervous !

It's about control and lobbyist getting laws passed that are in the interest of BIG money ! Donald isn't taking their money and that makes EVERYONE nervous !

It is always a challenge to deal with a new business model and Trump seems to be using a new one. That in itself would be fine. The knick out dangers are elsewhere and that is a problem. Otherwise I would be for the man.

Did you know there are 41 murders connected to Hillary? When this is all brought out it would amaze me if she even gets one vote.

Just what has the establishment got against trump anyway, how come they don't want him to become president? Well I can answer that in one word: MONEY.

I think the one word is POWER.

Back
Top Bottom