• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump vs Hillary

"The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president in American history.[1]"

There have been a number of comments on the unequal application of the law based on party affiliation. This is one instance of the principle.

We'll never know but id say thats the safe bet and one id put all my money on

heck IMO if she just ran a better campaign and was so arrogant and confident of her victory and actually visited some more places she wins

Honestly, she vastly underperformed Obama in the rust belt, that's what did her in. Wisconsin for instance, Trump received less votes there in 2016 than Romney did in 2012, and yet Romney lost Wisconsin by a substantial margin, where as Trump got a very narrow victory. Hillary lost that election in 2016 more than Trump won it.

Early in 2016, I said to some people that the Democrats could walk away with the Presidential election if they nominated anyone but Clinton. Then they nominated Clinton. When the Republicans nominated Trump, I thought they had found a way to lose after all. I was wrong about that.

46% of the Democrats did the right thing and backed the best, most liked candidate in modern history. A few more made the disastrous choice to support the 'party's entitled figure', the most disliked candidate in modern history outside trump. It's both a credit to the 46% and a disaster for the rest.

Hillary calling blacks Super Predators didn’t help her.

Hillary didn’t help herself because she is easy to hate. Comey didn’t help her either by announcing she was being investigated 10 days before the polls opened either.

Hillary didn’t help herself because she is easy to hate. Comey didn’t help her either by announcing she was being investigated 10 days before the polls opened either.
Easy to hate in part due to her calling blacks 'Super Predators' and sexual assault victims bimbos

There have been a number of comments on the unequal application of the law based on party affiliation. This is one instance of the principle.

Raygun was a criminal. He hid it more than the most recent criminal Republican president.

Easy to hate in part due to her calling blacks 'Super Predators' and sexual assault victims bimbos

Seriously? If saying offensive things was a bad thing Trump would not have won the GOP nomination.

Honestly, she vastly underperformed Obama in the rust belt, that's what did her in. Wisconsin for instance, Trump received less votes there in 2016 than Romney did in 2012, and yet Romney lost Wisconsin by a substantial margin, where as Trump got a very narrow victory. Hillary lost that election in 2016 more than Trump won it.
#Truth

what? lol

Some state-level Republicans purged the hell out of voter rolls in some Republican states. All one needed to do to steal the 2016 election was win enough swing states.

"Interstate Voter Registration Crosscheck (commonly referred to as IVRC or Crosscheck) was a database in the United States which aggregated voter registration records from multiple states to identify voters who may have registered or voted in two or more states [<= bullshit excuse to purge voter rolls]. Crosscheck was developed in 2005 by Kansas Secretary of State Ron Thornburgh in conjunction with Iowa, Missouri, and Nebraska. In December 2019, the program was suspended indefinitely as part of a settlement[1] of a lawsuit filed by the American Civil Liberties Union of Kansas challenging Kansas' management of the program. Prior to Crosscheck's legally mandated suspension, a dozen states had withdrawn from the program citing the inaccurate data and risk of violating voters' privacy rights. Crosscheck was also accused[2] of facilitating unlawful purges of voters in a racially discriminatory manner."

Some state-level Republicans purged the hell out of voter rolls in some Republican states. All one needed to do to steal the 2016 election was win enough swing states.

"Interstate Voter Registration Crosscheck (commonly referred to as IVRC or Crosscheck) was a database in the United States which aggregated voter registration records from multiple states to identify voters who may have registered or voted in two or more states [<= bullshit excuse to purge voter rolls]. Crosscheck was developed in 2005 by Kansas Secretary of State Ron Thornburgh in conjunction with Iowa, Missouri, and Nebraska. In December 2019, the program was suspended indefinitely as part of a settlement[1] of a lawsuit filed by the American Civil Liberties Union of Kansas challenging Kansas' management of the program. Prior to Crosscheck's legally mandated suspension, a dozen states had withdrawn from the program citing the inaccurate data and risk of violating voters' privacy rights. Crosscheck was also accused[2] of facilitating unlawful purges of voters in a racially discriminatory manner."

So then not "very strong evidence" of cheating and the election being stolen then. Just theories, maybes and possibilities about purges and registers.
interesting and nothing new really (that doesn't make it ok) just saying that's not "very strong evidence"

How many democratic voters factually went to vote and were denied or had their vote not counted vs republican voters due to this theory.

So then not "very strong evidence" of cheating and the election being stolen then. Just theories, maybes and possibilities about purges and registers.
interesting and nothing new really (that doesn't make it ok) just saying that's not "very strong evidence"

How many democratic voters factually went to vote and were denied or had their vote not counted vs republican voters due to this theory.

How the eff does anyone know if their vote was counted?(<= that's a question, so I used a question mark).

How the eff does anyone know if their vote was counted?(<= that's a question, so I used a question mark).
well the theory you presented was about purging registers. Here in PA if im not registered on election day I am denied a vote. If i meet a requirement for an oversight they will take my vote but hold on to it to see if it can be cast later after approval.

So for the evidence, you claim to exist to ever be taken seriously and be real evidence there would have to be proof that a shit ton of voters tried to vote and were denied because they were purged for unnatural reasons and then among those there would have to be a mathematical irregularity between some type of groups for it to even start to look like real evidence.

Like for example if 500K voters were purged and 450k were democrats and mathematically there's no reason for the discrepancy or the purge then that would be something leaning towards real shadiness..

well the theory you presented was about purging registers. Here in PA if im not registered on election day I am denied a vote. If i meet a requirement for an oversight they will take my vote but hold on to it to see if it can be cast later after approval.

So for the evidence, you claim to exist to ever be taken seriously and be real evidence there would have to be proof that a shit ton of voters tried to vote and were denied because they were purged for unnatural reasons and then among those there would have to be a mathematical irregularity between some type of groups for it to even start to look like real evidence.

Like for example if 500K voters were purged and 450k were democrats and mathematically there's no reason for the discrepancy or the purge then that would be something leaning towards real shadiness..

My question covers your concerns. I've had similar questions. You'd think that significant purging would become exposed, but how are the individual voters going to raise awareness, if they knew they were booted off the roll? You'd think that booted voters would have to NOT know they were booted and/or not be able to understand why.

The reasoning given for Interstate Crosscheck (lots of people voting in more than one state) is bogus on its face.

My question covers your concerns. I've had similar questions. You'd think that significant purging would become exposed, but how are the individual voters going to raise awareness, if they knew they were booted off the roll? You'd think that booted voters would have to NOT know they were booted and/or not be able to understand why.

The reasoning given for Interstate Crosscheck (lots of people voting in more than one state) is bogus on its face.
so the answer is you dont know and there's not really "very strong evidence" of cheating and the election being stolen then.

so the answer is you dont know and there's not really "very strong evidence" of cheating and the election being stolen then.

Would you like fingerprints and/or DNA evidence?

Would you like fingerprints and/or DNA evidence?
Nope just something that correlates to "very strong evidence of cheating and or the election being stolen" which I've seen none of, b=probably because there is none because if there was it would be everywhere and legit news would be all over it.

Benghazi was no conspiracy theory. people died on Hillary's watch, but she managed to evade accountability.

Just 4 assholes. Do you have any idea how many people we lost to gardening accidents that week?

Just 4 assholes. Do you have any idea how many people we lost to gardening accidents that week?
A sitting US Ambassador and three service members are "assholes"? Could you stoop any lower?

A sitting US Ambassador and three service members are "assholes"? Could you stoop any lower?

Eh. Lots of people die every day. Cry me a friggin’ river whydoncha.

What, you want another investigation into it? Uncover what really for real happened once and for all over 4 assholes?

Eh. Lots of people die every day. Cry me a friggin’ river whydoncha.
So black lives don't matter because "lots of people die every day"? Or is it just service members you feel the need to disrespect?
What, you want another investigation into it? Uncover what really for real happened once and for all over 4 assholes?
I never said I wanted another investigation. But it's totally classless and reprehensible the way you disparage the lives of those who serve their country.

So black lives don't matter because "lots of people die every day"? Or is it just service members you feel the need to disrespect?

I never said I wanted another investigation. But it's totally classless and reprehensible the way you disparage the lives of those who serve their country.

Maybe it’s just specifically these 4 I don’t give a shit about. Maybe it’s the cut of their jib.

Thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom