• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump vs. Hillary: Battle of the Signs Social Experiment

Ahlevah

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
When the experiment gets to the DNC convention in Philadelphia we see in microcosm the uncivilized behavior we saw from Democrats throughout the primaries, from Charleston to Oakland.

When the experiment gets to the DNC convention in Philadelphia we see in microcosm the uncivilized behavior we saw from Democrats throughout the primaries, from Charleston to Oakland.

I liked that. It would be the same, I suppose, at the Republican convention in reverse.

I liked that. It would be the same, I suppose, at the Republican convention in reverse.

What do you mean? It wasn't the same. At the Republican convention they were telling him God loved him anyway and asking him if he'd ever heard of that TV show called "Outnumbered" while the Democrats spat and cursed at him and called him a racist--pretty much on par with what we'd seen throughout the Spring from Democrats.

You didn't answer the question. Why can't they be angry?

You didn't answer the question. Why can't they be angry?

Hey, angry is fine. Spitting on and cursing at a guy who's just exercising his right to free speech is not.

And Trump thanks you for your support! :2wave: ("Feel the Johnson." :lamo)

I thought it was funny as well. By the way, I do not support Trump. Thinking someone is only marginally better than Hillary doesn't qualify as supporting them.

I thought it was funny as well. By the way, I do not support Trump. Thinking someone is only marginally better than Hillary doesn't qualify as supporting them.

Supposedly Johnson is siphoning more votes from Democrats than Republicans, so if you'd normally support the Democratic candidate in one sense you're supporting him. It's certainly one less vote for her.

Supposedly Johnson is siphoning more votes from Democrats than Republicans, so if you'd normally support the Democratic candidate in one sense you're supporting him. It's certainly one less vote for her.

Are you making the sickeningly mass-regurgitated vomit-argument that voting for someone as opposed to against them is throwing away your vote? Seriously? Are you expecting me to keep a straight face through the duration of this impending transaction?

Are you making the sickeningly mass-regurgitated vomit-argument that voting for someone as opposed to against them is throwing away your vote? Seriously? Are you expecting me to keep a straight face through the duration of this impending transaction?

Yeah. But go ahead and vote for Johnson. That way some Republican in your state can cancel out someone else's vote.

Back
Top Bottom