• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump vows to fire Fauci after the election

MTAtech

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Dr. Fauci is overwhelmingly trusted by Americans on the Covid-19 pandemic. Far more trusted than Trump. So, he's got to go (if Trump wins.) Can't have an expert in the field upstaging the guy who thinks he knows everything.

Biden will likely keep him in place or give him more independence.

Dr. Fauci is overwhelmingly trusted by Americans on the Covid-19 pandemic. Far more trusted than Trump. So, he's got to go (if Trump wins.) Can't have an expert in the field upstaging the guy who thinks he knows everything.

Leave it to Trump and his drooling retarded fans to think this was a good idea.

a shit load of Republicans, that shouldn't have died, are dead or are gonna die.

all because a con man from the city made a bunch of men think they were gonna regain their lost social standing.

One party will listen to the scientists in order to gain control over the outbreak, and the other party has completely given up on even the narrative that they'll ever control it.

Choose.

Last edited:
Trump cannot afford a medical spokesperson - Dr. Fauci - who tells the truth.

We all heard what Trump is about ("play it down") on the Woodward recordings.

One party has completely given up on even the narrative that they'll ever control the outbreak, and the other party will listen to the scientists in order to gain control over it.

Choose.
a ton of men don't care about the Americans that are dying and feel like their choice is...

Keep current social standing
Regain lost social standing

so, they'll let a ton of Americans dies and support a crook and not regain anything. idiots.

Hopefully the lying conman will get fired and Dr. Fauci can continue looking out for the American people. Trump and his cult mob are spoiled children, bullies without balls.

He actually cant fire him because he is protected as a civil servant. He is not a trump appointee

"Trump vows to fire Fauci after the election"

Well, Trump didn't vow to fire him ... but it would be nice and deservedly so. :)
First, Trump made his repeated but otherwise unbelievable claim that we're "rounding the turn," on Covid, as the country is seeing record-breaking numbers of cases.
Second, Trump certainly did say, "after the election," after his mob chanted, "fire Fauci."

Third, I'd love to understand why you think firing him would be deserved? I guess because Fauci is distributing facts and sound advice while Trump is telling self-serving falsehoods. Can't have that.

Those rallies really are cesspits of humanity. Deplorable was putting it mildly.

Actually trump cannot Fire Dr Faucci, he can remove him from his team, which basically has already been done, he has a few other options as to his role but Fire him,

First, Trump made his repeated but otherwise unbelievable claim that we're "rounding the turn," on Covid, as the country is seeing record-breaking numbers of cases.
Second, Trump certainly did say, "after the election," after his mob chanted, "fire Fauci."

Third, I'd love to understand why you think firing him would be deserved? I guess because Fauci is distributing facts and sound advice while Trump is telling self-serving falsehoods. Can't have that.

News at 11, rabid partisan hacks, spin words to smear people they don't like.....

I mean holy ****.....from your own link

" Trump supporters chant "Fire Fauci!" at midnight rally in Florida. "Let me wait until a little bit after the election," Trump replies "

That's vowing? **** a deaf man could hear the joking in that statement.....its like you are so ****ing gullible you believe everything everyone has ever told you.......no wonder you are so bitter.

News at 11, rabid partisan hacks, spin words to smear people they don't like.....

" Trump supporters chant "Fire Fauci!" at midnight rally in Florida. "Let me wait until a little bit after the election," Trump replies "

That's vowing? **** a deaf man could hear the joking in that statement.....its like you are so ****ing gullible you believe everything everyone has ever told you.......no wonder you are so bitter.
Why joke about firing the most respected public health expert in the country during a pandemic???

How stupid is that???

Why joke about firing the most respected public health expert in the country during a pandemic???

How stupid is that???

Few reasons, he was probably playing to the rally......and he knew people like you, would absolutely lose their shit.....

Did you miss trump saying he doesn't kid?

So we take him as his word, even though he cannot actually Fire him, maybe someone should inform the Idiot with a microphone.

Why didn't Trump say, 'No, Dr. Fauci is a learner medical expert who is a valuable resource to the country,' instead, of "let me wait until a little bit after the election"? The reason is Trump lacks integrity. This is how a candidate that has integrity handles people who support him but assert nonsense:

How stupid is that???
He's always joking until he's not....

At this point I feel like trump supporter are like wives in a abusive relationship. Always making excuses for why stuff happens and not seeing the reality of it

Our Covid tests are too sensitive, giving a 90% false positive - classifying the patient as infectious. Fauci has known this for months, however, the present threshold of 42 to 45 cycles is not being lowered to 35 which Fauci himself admits would be the actual value to determine a real infectious patient.

By leaving the threshold high, it ensures a permanent cycle of repeatedly locking down the economy which is used by democrat governors and mayors.

Should Biden win, I believe the threshold will be lowered and thus - miraculously - the Covid numbers will go down. Fauci is a fraud.

"... The fewer cycles needed to detect genetic matter from the virus, the higher a patient's viral load and the more likely that person is contagious ...

... many coronavirus tests have fairly high cycle thresholds, with most set at 40 and some set at 37. That means a number of patients who aren't carrying much of the new coronavirus are still testing positive, even though they may not be contagious, ...

... any test with a cycle threshold over 35 is too sensitive. "I'm shocked that people would think that 40 could represent a positive,"

Our Covid tests are too sensitive, giving a 90% false positive - classifying the patient as infectious. Fauci has known this for months, however, the present threshold of 42 to 45 cycles is not being lowered to 35 which Fauci himself admits would be the actual value to determine a real infectious patient.

By leaving the threshold high, it ensures a permanent cycle of repeatedly locking down the economy which is used by democrat governors and mayors.

Should Biden win, I believe the threshold will be lowered and thus - miraculously - the Covid numbers will go down. Fauci is a fraud.

"... The fewer cycles needed to detect genetic matter from the virus, the higher a patient's viral load and the more likely that person is contagious ...

... many coronavirus tests have fairly high cycle thresholds, with most set at 40 and some set at 37. That means a number of patients who aren't carrying much of the new coronavirus are still testing positive, even though they may not be contagious, ...

... any test with a cycle threshold over 35 is too sensitive. "I'm shocked that people would think that 40 could represent a positive,"

What possible benefit does Fauci get by lying?

Back
Top Bottom