• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump voting fraud evidence is finally being presented in the courts.

Soros is financing these lawsuits. They have no intention of winning. The purpose is to bankrupt and intimidate. The goal is to prevent any future suggestion of Marxist cheating, so that the stealing of elections can go on, unimpeded. This will be only necessary in the next election cycle or two. After that, the Marxists will have cemented power to the degree they will do what they want. The few courageous dissenters will be arrested.

Soros is financing these lawsuits. They have no intention of winning. The purpose is to bankrupt and intimidate. The goal is to prevent any future suggestion of Marxist cheating, so that the stealing of elections can go on, unimpeded. This will be only necessary in the next election cycle or two. After that, the Marxists will have cemented power to the degree they will do what they want. The few courageous dissenters will be arrested.

:ROFLMAO:

You'll laugh until they start coming for you, too, amigo.
I don't know why leftwingers think they will somehow be immune to repression by the regime.
You were used, then you will be discarded.

You'll laugh until they start coming for you, too, amigo.
I don't know why leftwingers think they will somehow be immune to repression by the regime.
You were used, then you will be discarded.

Jewish Space Lasers, yo

After some made pathetic claims about covid and the death toll I'm using more than a grain of salt over any political prediction from such sources... ✌

Please supply a link. Perhaps its destination can be sued too!

You'll laugh until they start coming for you, too, amigo. I don't know why leftwingers think they will somehow be immune to repression by the regime. You were used, then you will be discarded.

Funny, the rabid right laughed as they were used by the Establishment Republicans to gain enough votes to win state and federal elections. Of course the petty little egos of fearful little men soon became a malignant cancer in the body GOP. Now that the public has turned on the GOP, those rabid right useful idiots are being discarded.

Ya'll still laughing???? ✌

Funny, the rabid right laughed as they were used by the Establishment Republicans to gain enough votes to win state and federal elections. Of course the petty little egos of fearful little men soon became a malignant cancer in the body GOP. Now that the public has turned on the GOP, those rabid right useful idiots are being discarded.

Ya'll still laughing???? ✌
If you think the public has turned on the GOP, you're as gullible as the Marxists hope you are.
They're laughing at you, mate.

They don't care about, you mate.
They laugh at your gullibility.

Satanists laugh at my gullibility? They can laugh all they want. I have space lasers. They don't.

Win.

What are your conclusions after reading the article, a little hard to talk about something you just drop in a thread?
My conclusion is that Trump and his supporters are finally getting what they want, their election fraud evidence reviewed in court. The subject of the thread.

My conclusion is that Trump and his supporters are finally getting what they want, their election fraud evidence reviewed in court.

I scanned your link and must have missed the part that supports your conclusion.......

If you think the public has turned on the GOP, you're as gullible as the Marxists hope you are. They're laughing at you, mate.

First we ain't any kind of mate- we never served together and only the few left breathing can call me that... :mad:

Next Marxist is soooo 60's. I chanted -"Kill a Commie for Mommy". I know the difference in the idiotic terms the rabid right spew as if they have any clue. The public has turned on the GOP, membership is dropping and public opinion has turned... Deny all you want- it seems to be a thing with you at times (well a lot of the time)... ✌

I scanned your link and must have missed the part that supports your conclusion.......
Trump's election fraud lawyers toured the country making allegations about voting machine fraud, now they can finally present it in court. Trump even spoke of it in his call to the AG of Georgia.

Satanists laugh at my gullibility? They can laugh all they want. I have space lasers. They don't.

Win.
Like wow, man. Wait until they confiscate your Xbox.

Trump's election fraud lawyers toured the country making allegations about voting machine fraud, now they can finally present it in court. Trump even spoke of it in his call to the AG of Georgia.

LOL, Trump’s evidence was presented to courts scores of times.

You have an enjoyable rest of your weekend......✌

First we ain't any kind of mate- we never served together and only the few left breathing can call me that... :mad:

Next Marxist is soooo 60's. I chanted -"Kill a Commie for Mommy". I know the difference in the idiotic terms the rabid right spew as if they have any clue. The public has turned on the GOP, membership is dropping and public opinion has turned... Deny all you want- it seems to be a thing with you at times (well a lot of the time)... ✌
You make Soros very happy. He counts on the gullible and the inattentive.

NYT, WaPo, et al face these sorts of lawsuits all the time w/o backing down.

Truth is a defense against libel and slander.

Remind us...
Why aren't Fox News and Dobbs using the truth as their defense?

You make Soros very happy. He counts on the gullible and the inattentive.

I say again- If I was gullible I'd be buying into the long discredited tripe from the likes of Lou, Greene, Hannity, Tucker, tRump, Rudy and the other-'if you are going to tell a lie, tell a BIG lie'... :rolleyes:

I say again- I chanted 'Kill a Commie for Mommy'- I know their tactics. The rabid right have Mao's techniques down pat.... Lie Big, Deny All. Call the opposition everything from Satanists, Pedophiles, Lizard People and for good measure claim some rich Jews are behind it all.... Greene would be very proud of you... ✌

NYT, WaPo, et al face these sorts of lawsuits all the time w/o backing down.

Truth is a defense against libel and slander.

Remind us...
Why aren't Fox News and Dobbs using the truth as their defense?
You've assumed Dobbs isn't on FOX because of the lawsuit. Do you have evidence of this?

Back
Top Bottom