• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump voters

And now it's the right extremists who are terrified that it won't help elect the unelectable.

ummmm what? Leftists have already elected Trump. They just don't understand it yet. It's hilarious.

Do you think a vaccine will be available by election day?

One will be released... and it will not be ready.

Trump could care less about the people of this country. It's all about him winning.

Lives are aa non concerning expense.

all Trump has to do is make dumb people think that a vaccine is imminent.

it's a political ploy to get votes.

Written like the high school kid you claim to be.

I don't mind insults, but stupid ones sort of make me laugh at the lack of intelligence of the person who is only half right when they thing that they are being witty.

So what?

Wait...does it bother you that Trump is trying to keep hopes alive instead of doing as the Trump haters are doing...creating fear and panic?

So let me get this straight. Trump doesn't mind causing a panic by ordering troops to tear gas protestors so he can get a photo-op in front of St Andrews but when it comes to warning people about something that could harm them he doesn't want to cause a panic? Riiiiight.

So let me get this straight. Trump doesn't mind causing a panic by ordering troops to tear gas protestors so he can get a photo-op in front of St Andrews but when it comes to warning people about something that could harm them he doesn't want to cause a panic? Riiiiight.

???

Who is being panicked by people not following lawful orders being teargassed? That didn't make ME panic. Did you panic?

Back
Top Bottom