• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump voters --- why should I care about Hunter Biden?

If you consider it an insult when I point out that your defense of an indefensibly corrupt bargain tells me what kind of person you are there is a solution:

Don’t defend the corrupt bargain. Be better. Have some principles.
Again, "FWIW, you've still failed, like Greenwald did, to identify even a POSSIBLE crime or act of corruption by Joe Biden. That's been my point all along, and of course you don't address it because you know you have nothing."

I have principles, but that does not mean I am a naive idiot who believes garbage allegations without any evidence, conveniently revealed right before an election. What's the crime? What are the corrupt acts? You have no answer.... SAD!!

I haven't challenged that Burisma hired Hunter Biden because he was the VP's son. Of course that's why he was hired. What I'm challenging is that arrangement resulted in any corrupt acts by Hunter and/or Joe Biden. If being hired because your daddy or mommy or hubby or wife is a VIP, or because you were a Congressman, or a high ranking cabinet member, or a celebrity of any kind is evidence of corruption, then open your ****ing eyes and you'll see it all around you. People get hired every day in all walks of life because of WHO they know, WHO their family is, their connections, and everyone hiring them expects that hiring them gets them something that they couldn't obtain with someone else better qualified but without connections, or a family name, or them being a celebrity. The problem is it's not evidence of corruption. Evidence of corrupt acts is evidence of corruption. You can't identify even a possibly corrupt act.

So don't call me unprincipled because I'm not following proven liars and hacks like Rudy into a rathole, and stupidly believing there's a scandal when you can't identify a corrupt act or possibly corrupt act.

Again, "FWIW, you've still failed, like Greenwald did, to identify even a POSSIBLE crime or act of corruption by Joe Biden. That's been my point all along, and of course you don't address it because you know you have nothing."

I have principles, but that does not mean I am a naive idiot who believes garbage allegations without any evidence, conveniently revealed right before an election. What's the crime? What are the corrupt acts? You have no answer.... SAD!!

I haven't challenged that Burisma hired Hunter Biden because he was the VP's son. Of course that's why he was hired. What I'm challenging is that arrangement resulted in any corrupt acts by Hunter and/or Joe Biden. If being hired because your daddy or mommy or hubby or wife is a VIP, or because you were a Congressman, or a high ranking cabinet member, or a celebrity of any kind is evidence of corruption, then open your ****ing eyes and you'll see it all around you. People get hired every day in all walks of life because of WHO they know, WHO their family is, their connections, and everyone hiring them expects that hiring them gets them something that they couldn't obtain with someone else better qualified but without connections, or a family name, or them being a celebrity. The problem is it's not evidence of corruption. Evidence of corrupt acts is evidence of corruption. You can't identify even a possibly corrupt act.

So don't call me unprincipled because I'm not following proven liars and hacks like Rudy into a rathole, and stupidly believing there's a scandal when you can't identify a corrupt act or possibly corrupt act.

Corruption is not necessarily about crime.

It’s not a crime to give Joe Biden’s son a job for which he’s in no way qualified when his father becomes the point man for Ukraine in the US government. It’s not a crime fro attempt to influence Joe Biden. It’s not a crime for Joe Biden to be influenced along as there is not explicit tit-for-tat, which these days there never is. Why give explicit tit for tat when you can pay someone’s kid, or give them a million to make a speech, or buy 100,000 copies of their book for your employees? But it’s obviously corrupt as hell. I guess that’s why you have to resort to legal hairsplitting instead of calling it what it obviously is.

As someone once said “the real crime in Washington is what’s legal”.

Good of you to be on the side of corruption though. Corruption needs people like you out there fighting for it. People like you make it possible for politicians (and their sons and brothers) to retire as multimillionaires despite holding a civil service job.

Corruption is not necessarily about crime.

It’s not a crime to give Joe Biden’s son a job for which he’s in no way qualified when his father becomes the point man for Ukraine in the US government. It’s not a crime fro attempt to influence Joe Biden. It’s not a crime for Joe Biden to be influenced along as there is not explicit tit-for-tat, which these days there never is. Why give explicit tit for tat when you can pay someone’s kid, or give them a million to make a speech, or buy 100,000 copies of their book for your employees? But it’s obviously corrupt as hell. I guess that’s why you have to resort to legal hairsplitting instead of calling it what it obviously is.

As someone once said “the real crime in Washington is what’s legal”.

Good of you to be on the side of corruption though. Corruption needs people like you out there fighting for it. People like you make it possible for politicians (and their sons and brothers) to retire as multimillionaires despite holding a civil service job.
Ok Karen.

Ok Karen.

Says man who I’m guessing blindly defended impeachment of a US President over a fairly innocuous Ukrainian phone call that broke no laws.

Can you be more precise than “because his last name is Biden”? What is it about the name Biden that makes someone qualified to be on the board of a Ukrainian gas company?

Or, another way of asking this would be: what do you imagine the people who paid him the money to sit on the board expected to get in return?

Biden, it's the new Hillary!!!!!!!!!!

What a pathetic bunch of deplorables there Trumpists are.

Says man who I’m guessing blindly defended impeachment of a US President over a fairly innocuous Ukrainian phone call that broke no laws.
Sorry Q aka Karen

I don't think he's tucking in his shirt.
You don't know that. Maybe he likes tucking his shirt all the way into his anus? Or maybe what he's tucking isn't his shirt?

Back
Top Bottom