• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump voters --- why should I care about Hunter Biden?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I keep hearing there are "bombshell reports" about him. Why should I care in terms of the election? Please explain.

Biden voters.Why should I care about Ivanka or Donald Jr.?

They are brainless nobodies that seem to have a strange amount of influence.

I keep hearing there are "bombshell reports" about him. Why should I care in terms of the election? Please explain.
If you don't care about political corruption, then you shouldn't care about the Hunter Biden scandal...just like you shouldn't care about the rest of the corruption from the Obama administration.

If you don't care about political corruption, then you shouldn't care about the Hunter Biden scandal...just like you shouldn't care about the rest of the corruption from the Obama administration.
If you don't care about political corruption, then you shouldn't care about the Hunter Biden scandal...because Hunter Biden has never held a single public office.

If you don't care about political corruption, then you shouldn't care about the Hunter Biden scandal...because Hunter Biden has never held a single public office.
He wasn't the corrupt Biden. His daddy was.

trumpists are angry because Hunter Biden used his dad's influence to get a job with a Ukrainian energy company. They think it's a huge conflict of interest to profit of a public servant's name.

Meanwhile, trump's kids and inlaws have senior advisor jobs in the White House of the U.S.A. with zero experience and being unable to get security clearance.

Bit of a double-standard.

There's nothing in the shells. . . so no reason

Because Daddy Donny gave Ivanka a job in his administration, as in she actually part of the government. Don Jr though, I don't know why anyone should care about that loser.

Because they 'advise' president trump in the white house, and also take care of his business while being intimately involved in the white house affairs. There is a term for that. Nepotism. If there is any sign that Hunter will actually do anything in or for the White House while Joe Biden is president, even an 'unpaid position', then you should care about Hunter. But, until that time,no.

well I am not sure we should just yet, but we have long suspected him using his VP dad's influence to get hired at burisma and are wondering if there were other, more illegal things being done in such a relationship, such as kickbacks, favors , etc.... and why Joe biden bragged about having that judge in ukraine fired.

NOW someone has found a computer with supposed emails on it that show a much more complete tie in with him using influence and possible favors as the US VP connections to hunter biden's time at that company, which are more damning.

if they turn out to be true, it sheds a bad light on Joe Biden and SHOULD be a problem for anyone who truly cares about America and where we would be headed under his leadership, imho.

121640946_4169775973073848_7471478614899161066_n.jpg

I reckon there MIGHT be some concern that this guy as the son of a seated Vice President is taking money from companies and programs that his father is overseeing. I would agree though that the greater concern is not with a drug addled stripper hound but with his father as a politician facilitating those connections.

If I were completely steeped in right wing conspiracy theory culture I would probably understand the obsession with Hunter, but failing that I have no idea.

You don’t. Never did. We didn’t ask you to because we know you don’t care.

It’s just an obvious brick wall ya’ll walk into when you whine about someone else’s failchildren.

View attachment 67299582

I reckon there MIGHT be some concern that this guy as the son of a seated Vice President is taking money from companies and programs that his father is overseeing. I would agree though that the greater concern is not with a drug addled stripper hound but with his father as a politician facilitating those connections.

Everyone knows Don Jr is a cokehead *right now*. I hope he gets the help he deserves. It’s sad to me that Trump’s kids will never know the kind of love and support Hunter receives from his parents.

The claim is that Joe Biden used his influence as VP to enrich his son and protect him from prosecution and investigation in a foreign corruption case. If true, this would be illegal, unethical, and worthy of prosecution for actions committed while Biden was VP. It would also pose a security risk if Biden then assumes the presidency.

Biden maintains he kept his distance from his son's business dealings. The recent story by the Post suggests otherwise. If true, this suggests the business dealings of Hunter may impact Biden's decisions as President as well as implicate him in past crimes.

I believe many supporting him don't care about Hunter. However, this cloud may push some of the undecided.

It's more about joe turnng a blind eye, and possibly using his I fleunce to get his son rich, which indirectly makes him richer

Because if these emails turn out to be true then everything biden did and said was a lie.
not only a lie but possible criminal.

he basically blacked mailed another country and admitted to blackmailing that country unless they fired a prosecutor that
was looking into a company his son worked at. not only that but if the emails are true biden lied when he said he never
met with the CEO of that company and he did.

We have to wait and see if these emails verify themselves though.

The claim is that Joe Biden used his influence as VP to enrich his son and protect him from prosecution and investigation in a foreign corruption case. If true, this would be illegal, unethical, and worthy of prosecution for actions committed while Biden was VP. It would also pose a security risk if Biden then assumes the presidency.

Biden maintains he kept his distance from his son's business dealings. The recent story by the Post suggests otherwise. If true, this suggests the business dealings of Hunter may impact Biden's decisions as President as well as implicate him in past crimes.

I believe many supporting him don't care about Hunter. However, this cloud may push some of the undecided.

Please.

This "clout" was created solely to dangle something in the faces of the low information Republican base to save what is undoubtedly the worst campaign ran by an incumbent...ever.

If this fake news nonsense that came from Gulliani is the "October surprise" they have for Biden...the Republicans are getting rusty as hell. They used to be better at creating fake news stories, but now they aren't even trying.

Last edited:
It's more about joe turnng a blind eye, and possibly using his I fleunce to get his son rich, which indirectly makes him richer

Huh. Is that bad?

Please.

This "clout" was created solely to dangle something in the faces of the low information Republican base to save what is undoubtedly the worst campaign ran by an incumbent...ever.

If this fake news nonsense that came from Gulliani is the "October surprise" they have for Biden...the Republicans are getting rusty as hell.

It is, and they suck at their own politics now. That happens when your standard bearer is accusing the previous admin of spying and literally murdering Seal team 6. The inmates are running the GOP asylum, and they keep forgetting we aren’t on their meds.

Back
Top Bottom